2022-2023 Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine (RowanSOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
is their hpwl and alternate list ranked? i got alternate in mid February but am seeing students who interviewed a month ago get A's (congratulations!)

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got accepted off the alternate list!! 😭😭😭😭 This was my second cycle and first acceptance! I can't believe it!

Reactions: 3 users
Just got accepted off the alternate list!! 😭😭😭😭 This was my second cycle and first acceptance! I can't believe it!
Hey congrats!!! I'm very excited to hear another person get off the Alternative list. Can you tell us when you interviewed? Also when did they place you on the alt list?

CONGRATULATIONS! I am very happy for you it must have been a dreadful wait! it is a great program.
do you mind sharing stats and the timeline of your application?!

Hey congrats!!! I'm very excited to hear another person get off the Alternative list. Can you tell us when you interviewed? Also when did they place you on the alt list?
Interviewd 3/15 and got placed on the alternate list 4/24

Reactions: 1 users
CONGRATULATIONS! I am very happy for you it must have been a dreadful wait! it is a great program.
do you mind sharing stats and the timeline of your application?!
Application was complete 10/26, II 1/4, interviewed 3/15, alt list 4/24
IS, 3.5, 511

Reactions: 1 users
For any current students, how early do they have us going into hospitals?

Got a call yesterday asking if I was still interested. Alternate listed mid March. Politely declined-- hopefully it goes to one of yall!

Reactions: 2 users