2023-2024 Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine (RowanSOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Accepted today around 10:19 am PBL Sewell on the HPWL since Feb 28! My stats are 508, 3.89/3.7 (cgpa/sgpa) and I’m in state! I’ve been a long time member of this thread and I cant express my gratitude to all of you guys for being supportive! I am totally here if anyone has any questions and I hope to celebrate with all of you soon! Thank you all for listening to my stress for the past three months! ❤️
Congratulations omg!!!! I’m so very happy for you! Keep the rest of us in your thought please!! Still praying for the A myself :) <3

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Accepted today around 10:19 am PBL Sewell on the HPWL since Feb 28! My stats are 508, 3.89/3.7 (cgpa/sgpa) and I’m in state! I’ve been a long time member of this thread and I cant express my gratitude to all of you guys for being supportive! I am totally here if anyone has any questions and I hope to celebrate with all of you soon! Thank you all for listening to my stress for the past three months! ❤️
congrats!!! now celebrate!!

Wow thats awesome and great to hear as someone not on the HPWL, gives me a little bit of hope. Do you mind me asking your stats?
Sorry for the late response 3.4/3.6 (college gpa/masters gpa), MCAT: 511

Members don't see this ad :)
CONGRATS!!

Congrats!! If you don't mind, could you add your info to the shared spreadsheet? It would be super helpful to all waiting/future applicants:

Could we edit this sheet to also see the different campuses ? Because they accept sometimes to sewell or stratford specific for either curriculum

waiting game is killing me lol anyone else think that things have started slowing down in terms of WL movement?

Members don't see this ad :)
Recently accepted off the waitlist this morning as an IS resident for SGL. I declined it since I already committed to another school. Hopefully it go to one of y'all on the waitlist!!

Reactions: 4 users
Accepted off the high-priority waitlist yesterday! Unfortunately, I will be withdrawing -- really hoping it goes to one of you guys!

Reactions: 6 users
Recently accepted off the waitlist this morning as an IS resident for SGL. I declined it since I already committed to another school. Hopefully it go to one of y'all on the waitlist!!
reg waitlist? congrats on your acceptances !

🥲🥲 me looking at this being a person wanting PBL on regular WL
dont worry the movement is completely random, sometimes PBL people withdraw their acceptance and sometimes SGL people do.

I was accepted off the waitlist last friday 6/7 to the SGL track. Anyone know where I could find the groupme? The acceptance packet only had a link to the facebook grou.

I was accepted off the waitlist last friday 6/7 to the SGL track. Anyone know where I could find the groupme? The acceptance packet only had a link to the facebook grou.
i think it's in the facebook group

In the same boat as you. Extremely stressful since we only got a few more weeks left. I would gladly switch my curriculum choice if it meant I'd get an A.
I agree!! I find it interesting they have more SGL dropping it seems for regular WL movement even though it should seem more random like previously mentioned. I might be wrong or confused about it but aren’t there more PBL seats than SGL because PBL is offered at both campuses and SGL is only Stratford?

I will be withdrawing my spot from the waitlist (IS, PBL applicant); hope this helps the movement!

• Care
Out of curiosity did you just get accepted off the wait-list? Just curious if there is still movement happening
there are new people joining the group chat every day almost

Has anyone called them recently regarding the waitlist?
Called yesterday, I asked if there is a tentative last day for them pulling off the wait-list, they told me they don't have any idea. Seems like it could be a first day of classes decision even. They said there is still some very slow movement

Hey guys, i just wanted to stop in and say hello! I remember how stessful the whole process was so definitely try to find some time for yourself to just relax and step back before the storm hits. I'm very excited to see yall newcomers on campus who have been accepted already. For those on the waitlist, i just want to say I was accepted off the reg waitlist last year only a handful of days before orientation so don't throw in the towel just yet! you could very well be accepted up until the start of orientation! Personally, i think a letter of intent helped tip the balance in my favor so if you haven't written one, i'd just throw it in at this point.

GL guys!

Reactions: 1 users
Got the call yesterday ~3 pm off the alternate waitlist! I originally applied for PBL but was accepted to SGL. This thread has kept me surviving and thriving with how often I check it. It’s not over until it’s over, hang in there!!!

Got the call yesterday ~3 pm off the alternate waitlist! I originally applied for PBL but was accepted to SGL. This thread has kept me surviving and thriving with how often I check it. It’s not over until it’s over, hang in there!!!
Congrats!!! It’s never over … do you mind me asking your stats?

What is the area code for the phone call? Congrats!