2022-2023 Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine (RowanSOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What about sgl or do they just choose the curriculum if they don't have space?
I’m interviewing 5/8… they said a lot of their students get off the waitlist specially that this year they have an extra ~ 70 seats for PBL

Members don't see this ad.

I’m interviewing 5/8… they said a lot of their students get off the waitlist specially that this year they have an extra ~ 70 seats for PBL
Did they specify whether this was referring to the HPWL or alternate list? I know people usually get pulled from the HPWL first but I’m hoping they also get to the AL

Members don't see this ad :)
What about sgl or do they just choose the curriculum if they don't have space?
They said they will give you the offer with the curriculum you choose. You can change it before you start. So I’m assuming they may accept you into pbl if they don’t have space in sgl

Reactions: 1 user
Did they specify whether this was referring to the HPWL or alternate list? I know people usually get pulled from the HPWL first but I’m hoping they also get to the AL
HPWL has guaranteed deferment to next years class correct?

i wonder if AL's can get moved up to HPWL lol
I doubt that but there’s still a chance to be pulled if they go through all the HPWL or if there’s a difference in the split based on curriculum. Schools always keep these things close to their chest so who knows! It ain’t over till it’s over!

Members don't see this ad :)
Just sent my withdrawal I hope one of you will get it! Good luck to all! We all got this! :)

Reactions: 4 users
Anyone know how frequently admissions meets every month to make decisions?? If anyone knows that would be great

Anyone know how frequently admissions meets every month to make decisions?? If anyone knows that would be great
i remember reading from either this thread or the older one that they meet every first and third Friday on each month

Withdrew, hope it goes to one of you. Good luck!

Reactions: 5 users
Do you guys think a letter of interest or anything might push things for me to get an interview? I know it's super late at this point, but I haven't lost hope. I have an A somewhere else, but staying close to home would be great. I haven't heard anything since I sent my secondary. Has this worked for anyone?

Do you guys think a letter of interest or anything might push things for me to get an interview? I know it's super late at this point, but I haven't lost hope. I have an A somewhere else, but staying close to home would be great. I haven't heard anything since I sent my secondary. Has this worked for anyone?
I honestly would just do it bc you never know! Especially since it's probably the last application cycle you'll have to go through with so take your shot and if it works great if not you're still going to med school! Good luck!

Definitely send it! Honestly would even go to an open house if they still have any left this week also. While it didn’t work for me for this school, it helped me get an interview at another achool

I think they may be done offering interviews but I'd ask bc they said they offered till June to someone else before
I honestly would just do it bc you never know! Especially since it's probably the last application cycle you'll have to go through with so take your shot and if it works great if not you're still going to med school! Good luck!

for those who withdrew, how did you do it? did you just email admissions?

Anyone know anything about HPWL movement?
Emailed admissions but didn’t hear back.

I think they may be done offering interviews but I'd ask bc they said they offered till June to someone else before
They actually responded and said they’re offering interviews until the end of May so fingers crossed here

Reactions: 2 users