2022-2023 Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine (RowanSOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Does hpwl tend to clear out usually- does everyone on it usually tend to get accepted?

Last edited:
Need some opinions/advice here my peeps- I got alternate listed in mid-February and sent my letter of intent shortly after (I really love this school and yes its a real letter of intent lol). Do y'all think there's a chance for me? Congrats to the new students!

Does hpwl tend to clear out usually- does everyone on it usually tend to get accepted?
After following this forum for some time, there doesnt seem to be a consistent pattern anywhere- theres people who interviewed this month and got A's so I think its just a matter of crossing your fingers!

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone who was notified with a May interview, can you share your interviewer? Or date of interview/date of notification? I haven't heard back yet and I'm wondering what that means. Also congrats everyone!!

Hi, has anyone else not heard anything since submission of the app and secondary last year? Wondering if there’s still any chance for an II?

Last edited:
Hi, has anyone else not heard anything since submission of the app and secondary last year? Wondering if there’s still any chance for an II?
Hi, I emailed them on Monday and they said that they are still sending out interview invitations until the end of May. So, there’s still a chance :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a mundane question for existing RowanSOM students. Are you allowed to use the gym and other facilities in the Rowan Glassboro campus?

I will be staying close to Glassboro attending the Sewell campus. Sewell doesnt seem to have a gym and Stratford is relatively far away, hence asking

Could someone please send me the groupme link for class of 2027? Thank you! :)

did anyone here do an application consultation meeting with Rowan before applying? If so any advice on what to do or expect?
asking for next cycle,
any help is very much appreciated!

for those on hpwl, can you reply with the date you received it and if you're in state or oos. thanks

Anybody else just have rowan left for a potential A? So unbelievably stressed, but it is my #1 so if there is one school I would only want to be hearing from its this one! #staypositive

Reactions: 3 users
This school has completely ghosted me since I completed my secondary LOL

Reactions: 1 users
The irony of inviting rejected applicants to do their masters linkage program, with a threshold gpa and mcat well below what I applied with. Cash grab. Kick rocks.

• Angry
Just got the call!! A off the HPWL from 5/23.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Congrats! looking forward to meeting you. Are you sgl or pbl?

Thank you!! Looking forward to meeting you as well :) I’m SGL as of now but I asked to switch to PBL if a spot opens up. Long story short most likely will be SGL

Thank you!! Looking forward to meeting you as well :) I’m SGL as of now but I asked to switch to PBL if a spot opens up. Long story short most likely will be SGL
Wouldn’t bank on it! I’ve been on the PBL waitlist since october.

Accepted yesterday. Genuinely shocked.
Interviewed early October, Alternate list (yes, Alternate) since late October.

Reactions: 2 users