SDN Pre-Vet WW 10th Anniversary Game Thread

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is this on the zing-o lol

Actually, are things Zenges actually says in there? Dies it count if Zenge says something about Zenge??
Zenge so rarely comments on his own play that I don't think it will be an issue. I do not have any squares of things he usually says, though I could probably make an entire card of those too.

inb4 "not with that attitude!"
 
This is such a mind**** lolol

Screenshot (1059).png
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is this on the zing-o lol

Actually, are things Zenges actually says in there? Dies it count if Zenge says something about Zenge??
Zenges pls. Stop lurking and vote!

(No I think it’s just things other people say, and it doesn’t start until tomorrow).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why the sad @SportPonies ? Are you also in NOLA? I wouldn't have left you out! Only mentioned those two since I know they there.

Don't be sad for me that I'm trapped at home with a baby. It's great. Parenthood is a lot like in those Sci fi stories where a parasite hijacks and rewires your brain and before you know it you not only are serving your overlord but you actually enjoy it too. She actually gets oatmeal gruel trapped under her little neck folds like a little mini-Jabba the Hutt, and I think wiping them clean is like the cutest thing in the world. 🤣
So much “I’ll drive out to NOLA for MJ” but so little “I’ll drive out to illinois for Sporty” 🥲
 
What if the wolves already got their role PMs? Could the mods be lying? Should we expect an SDN meta game to veer towards the bastardly??

I mean, conversion is fairly common around here and MU considers it bastard.

Don't be sad Dubz and KD, remember how cool Battle of the Bastards was? Bastards rule.

I do like to role claim early and try to play it off as a joke...
 
Elect Shorty.

She’d be good, and she’s never gotten to have the role before.
I'm convinced
Whole thread is tl,dr since no one has their role pm yet.

Vote paws

I'm a team player and I also have never been mayor
Also convinced
I'll add to my campaign points that I have a demonstrated history of organizational skills in the form of spreadsheets, plus excellent accounting abilities. I'm happy to offer StardeWW as a reference for my ability to track complex interactions and financial transactions accurately.

And, well, I've literally died for/because of my spreadsheets before, so they speak for themselves, really.
Okay I would love to but:

elect fluff

I'd like to see a Mayor Fluff: Part 2 (or 2 Fluff 2 Furious) happen
I have the chance to live under the glorious Fluff Regime, and I can't pass up that chance

Elect Fluff
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The meta nature of it. My brain assumes that meta games are going to be more rules-complex, and when Dubz is one of the mods that mostly means "exciting bastardry"
Oh, I think it means meta in the sense of roles are going to be other SDNers and have to do with their metas.

Like if there's a shorty role, there's a minimum word requirement for posts, etc.
 
Oh, I think it means meta in the sense of roles are going to be other SDNers and have to do with their metas.

Like if there's a shorty role, there's a minimum word requirement for posts, etc.
What if there's a Stagg wolf that is required to drive the bus over packmates? That would be fUn
And a cubs role that periodically posts bowling averages.