SLU vs. Creighton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dmg25c

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm having trouble differentiating between the two schools. I have no interest in going to Phoenix, and besides St. Louis vs. Omaha, are there any major differences between the schools?

Sorry this is a selfish thread

Members don't see this ad.

I would go with SLU, though I never interviewed there I think it's a bit stronger. I know you said St. Louis vs. Omaha doesn't matter but the former is one of the most dangerous places in the US while the latter may be a bit boring but a really nice Midwestern town. They are pretty comparable so you can't go wrong either way... what about the finances?

I'm having trouble differentiating between the two schools. I have no interest in going to Phoenix, and besides St. Louis vs. Omaha, are there any major differences between the schools?

Sorry this is a selfish thread

I would go with SLU, though I never interviewed there I think it's a bit stronger. I know you said St. Louis vs. Omaha doesn't matter but the former is one of the most dangerous places in the US while the latter may be a bit boring but a really nice Midwestern town. They are pretty comparable so you can't go wrong either way... what about the finances?

Omaha isn't a bad place. I would rather go to Creighton

Status
Not open for further replies.