You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Creighton
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My Choose Your Medical School does not yet reflect my acceptance to Creighton.Also, has anyone accepted off the waitlists “choose your medical school” updated to reflect it?
Congratulations!!!! Did your portal change by chance?Just got the call. Omg I can’t believe it. Let’s goooooooo!!!!!
Yeah I didn’t get a chance to check before hand. I looked after I got the call and the WL message wasn’t there anymore.Congratulations!!!! Did your portal change by chance?
I also got the call today !!
Interviewed 11/9. LM score 71.5.
On my interview day, I had a meh faculty interview and great student interview. At the time, I felt pretty bummed about my faculty interview and thought it might have been part of the reason why I was alt listed (it might have just been in my head tho). So if anyone else had a similar experience...I hope this post provides some hope.
Since my WL, I attended their drop in advising session and sent 3 update letters (My most recent being on 4/11/22). I didn't send a Letter of Intent. I hope this information is helpful for current alt list applicants! Best of luck to you all!
Interviewed 11/9. LM score 71.5.
On my interview day, I had a meh faculty interview and great student interview. At the time, I felt pretty bummed about my faculty interview and thought it might have been part of the reason why I was alt listed (it might have just been in my head tho). So if anyone else had a similar experience...I hope this post provides some hope.
Since my WL, I attended their drop in advising session and sent 3 update letters (My most recent being on 4/11/22). I didn't send a Letter of Intent. I hope this information is helpful for current alt list applicants! Best of luck to you all!
That is great your persistence was rewarded. Is creighton your top choice of remaining alt lists? If so you should withdraw from them if not hold pat and hope for a call from your first choice. I am happy for you to finally ring the bell!I JUST GOT ACCCEPTED OFF THE WAITLIST!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG AFTER THREE APP CYCLES, I'M GONNA BE A DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!
psych.pineapple
Full Member
how long after the call did y'all get an email/official portal update saying you were accepted?
Got the call on a Friday, portal update/email the following Monday around noon CThow long after the call did y'all get an email/official portal update saying you were accepted?
D
deleted1135084
Just withdrew my acceptance. Best of luck!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got the call today too! For those accepted off the alternate list, what next steps do I need to take to accept my acceptance? Will the instructions be in the email?
Instructions will be on your portal when it updates!I got the call today too! For those accepted off the alternate list, what next steps do I need to take to accept my acceptance? Will the instructions be in the email?
Ok awesome. Thank you!!! I’m worried I’m gonna miss something lolInstructions will be on your portal when it updates!
firechicken3800
New Member
Got accepted today! Interviewed early February. Hang in there guys!
Welp another week another L… praying there’s still more movement next week
hoppersson7
New Member
Finally got accepted, but somewhat sleepless because I’m in partial disbelief haha... anyone who got accepted these past few days/this week, were there any portal updates/emails sent?
I haven’t received an email yet. And my portal is not updated either..Finally got accepted, but somewhat sleepless because I’m in partial disbelief haha... anyone who got accepted these past few days/this week, were there any portal updates/emails sent?
I was told I would get an email Monday. My portal hasn't changed other than the disappearance of "a decision has been made..." message.Finally got accepted, but somewhat sleepless because I’m in partial disbelief haha... anyone who got accepted these past few days/this week, were there any portal updates/emails sent?
firechicken3800
New Member
Are there any chats/groups for admitted students at this school?
Depends on what campus you got into. There's a FB group for the Phoenix or Omaha campus, you can find GroupMe's through those pages. Just look up "Creighton University School of Medicine Class of 2026". Both campuses should come up from the searchAre there any chats/groups for admitted students at this school?
hoppersson7
New Member
Everyone who got the call last week, check your portals! They updated mine just now
+1Everyone who got the call last week, check your portals! They updated mine just now
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hoppersson7
New Member
They have a fb group and a groupmeJust got the call :,) I cried real tears at work haha. Are the accepted student groups?
D
deleted1013199
Where would it normally show the waitlist message?
I got an email from the background check service right now so I checked creightons secondary platform and I couldnt find the WL message. But I am also technologically challenged, so I figured I would ask here.
I got an email from the background check service right now so I checked creightons secondary platform and I couldnt find the WL message. But I am also technologically challenged, so I figured I would ask here.
dr.swiftie
New Member
I also got this email, and my message disappeared off the portal, AND the AMCAS choose your med school tool popped up with Creighton on it this morning… do I get my hopes up?….
I got an email from the background check service right now so I checked creightons secondary platform and I couldnt find the WL message. But I am also technologically challenged, so I figured I would ask here
D
deleted1013199
Just checked AMCAS, Creighton also is listed as accepted for me. I think we might be in luck today brother.
dr.swiftie
New Member
Got the call!! Hoping for good news on your end too!Just checked AMCAS, Creighton also is listed as accepted for me. I think we might be in luck today brother.
D
deleted1013199
Yes, am I talking to a future classmate?Got the call!! Hoping for good news on your end too!
Did anyone on the waitlist get an email about missing final transcripts?( the email says all incoming students) so then I checked my portal and the message about a decision has been made has disappeared but I haven’t gotten a call or anything. Anyone else in the same boat and as confused as me since the deadline is tomorrow…
** replied to their email and they just called me. Got the A **
** replied to their email and they just called me. Got the A **
Last edited:
Withdrew my A! Good luck to everyone!
I also got a transcript email that said “look forward to speaking with you and welcoming you to campus in the fall.” Called them and they said I’m in off the waitlist. Portal message also gone.Did anyone on the waitlist get an email about missing final transcripts?( the email says all incoming students) so then I checked my portal and the message about a decision has been made has disappeared but I haven’t gotten a call or anything. Anyone else in the same boat and as confused as me since the deadline is tomorrow…
** replied to their email and they just called me. Got the A **
I’m in shock !
justneedoneA0902
Full Member
Does anyone know what the exam schedule is like at Creighton?
Not sure, but if I remember correctly an M1 said during interview week that they have weekly Friday quizzes? Correct me if I’m wrong but I believe she said that was the only mandatory thing for Fridays?Does anyone know what the exam schedule is like at Creighton?
Hey everyone! Current student at Creighton. Feel free to PM me with any questions you have. Congrats to those who have been accepted!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When is the CTE deadline for this school? July 6?
July 1st at 5:00 pmWhen is the CTE deadline for this school? July 6?
Hey all! Super stoked to say that I got off the waitlist. Looking forward to meeting everyone very soon and congratulations to all of those who were accepted! Does anyone know good places for housing in the Omaha campus?I just checked my portal and the “A decision has been made on your application. Click to review your next steps.” is gone. Isn't it too late to get off the waitlist at this point?
Atlas is most convenient. Or really any other nustyle development apartment complexHey all! Super stoked to say that I got off the waitlist. Looking forward to meeting everyone very soon and congratulations to all of those who were accepted! Does anyone know good places for housing in the Omaha campus?