** THE OFFICIAL 2007 Online/Phone Applicant Status Page Thread **

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Robizzle said:
actually i got an email.. that's weird

Hey Robizzle. For SUNY upstate are you supposed to a transcript? My status page doesnt say complete and the box next to transcript is empty.

Members don't see this ad.

narc said:
Hey Robizzle. For SUNY upstate are you supposed to a transcript? My status page doesnt say complete and the box next to transcript is empty.

Narc I asked them about this, and heres the response:

You do not need to send an official transcript until/unless you have been interviewed and then acceptance. Only after acceptance do we require final official transcripts.

I was really confused myself.

spospo said:
another thing, the list says penn state emails you when complete....i don't know if that is true. their website has me as complete, but they sent no email. just thought i would let y'all know.

I got an email when complete at PSU.

Members don't see this ad :)
great....now y'all made me nervous....or something. when i do the check status thing it says something like "we have all your stuff. we will let you know." maybe like some one said, people just aren't on the same page there. meh, whatever. i won't worry too much. just a little :D

spospo said:
great....now y'all made me nervous....or something. when i do the check status thing it says something like "we have all your stuff. we will let you know." maybe like some one said, people just aren't on the same page there. meh, whatever. i won't worry too much. just a little :D

Does your status page say you are under review?

I don't see GWU on the list - is it don't call us, we'll call you? (Sorry if already answered - didn't feel like looking through 9 pages)

bretticus said:
I don't see GWU on the list - is it don't call us, we'll call you? (Sorry if already answered - didn't feel like looking through 9 pages)

they send a complete email

small change in the rochester status site.. for me it used to say

Date Completed Status
06/26/2006 Brochure Sent
07/17/2006 Supplemental Application Received
07/17/2006 Payment Received
Letters of Recommendation-Received-Incomplete
07/21/2006 Application Complete (All required components are received: Supplemental Application, payment, letter of recommendations)

Invite for interview
Waitlist

stuff like that. now it just cuts off after application complete. anyone else's change like this also?

Albany - link
AECOM-Email
Baylor - link
Columbia- We won't look at your application until end of August
Cornell- link
Creighton - Email confirmation when complete
Dartmouth - email confirmation
EVMS - Snail Mail Confirmation or call (757) 446-5812 for confirmation
Jefferson - link showed complete online
MCW - link e-mail confirmation
Mount Sinai - Can call (212) 241-6696 Mondays & Wednesdays between 2 and 4 PM, EST for update.
MSU - link
NYMC - link
NYU - Don't call us, we'll call you. email confirmation
OSU - link
Penn State - link - E-mail confirmation
Rush - link
SLU - link
SUNY Buffalo - link + email confirmation
SUNY Downstate - Snail Mail Confirmation
SUNY Stony Brook - E-mail Confirmation
SUNY Upstate - link
Temple - link
Texas Tech - link
Tufts - link
UC Davis - http://secapp.ucdavis.edu/index.cfm
UCLA - link
UCSD - link
UCSF - link
UIC - link
University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine - (773) 702-1937 (only call after 4 weeks of no e-mail notification of completion!)
University of Kentucky - link
University of Michigan - link
University of Pennsylvania - link
University of Pittsburgh - link
University of Rochester - link + email confirmation
University of Vermont - link
RWJ- They send an e-mail when you are complete
VCU - link
Wake Forest - link
Wright State University Boonshoft School - link, 937-775-2936 or 937-775-3762, on Mondays 1-4 pm and Thursdays 9 am- 12 noon.
Yale - link Must be checked online. Admissions staff cannot check by phone or e-mail.

:D

If you want to add another one (or fix the other ones) on here without having it go weird again, what you do is put it in as:

<url=website address>link</url>
But replace <> with []

wo0t stony brook cashed my check. take all the money u want from me stony just please gimme an interview. :D

okay, don't panic. i finally got the penn state complete email. man that took them a while. albany finally took my money out of my account after having my info since friday. still though, their status page has me as having nothing in yet. i really need to learn to be more patient.

Robizzle said:
small change in the rochester status site.. for me it used to say

Date Completed Status
06/26/2006 Brochure Sent
07/17/2006 Supplemental Application Received
07/17/2006 Payment Received
Letters of Recommendation-Received-Incomplete
07/21/2006 Application Complete (All required components are received: Supplemental Application, payment, letter of recommendations)

Invite for interview
Waitlist

stuff like that. now it just cuts off after application complete. anyone else's change like this also?

Same as you rob

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok, Yale's page tells me they have everything yet next to complete it says "NO". I cannot for the life of me figure out what is missing. Anyone else have a similar problem?

my yale status page was like that for quite a while, but now it finally says complete. seems like you just have to wait a few weeks for them to catch up.

has anyone received an email saying they are complete at harvard?

Has anyone heard from UConn? I am especially curious about that phone screen thing. Cause as it stands now I keep my cell phone tied to myself.

my michigan says evaluations requested, BUT it has a check next to the committee letter having arrived. Wtf?

anyone else get this?

beaverfetus said:
my michigan says evaluations requested, BUT it has a check next to the committee letter having arrived. Wtf?

anyone else get this?

Yeah, I was like that for a couple weeks. then today it changed to indicate I was being reviewed. If you have the check mark, they've got your stuff. no worries.

Can someone please gimme the link to the CASE WESTERN STATUS PAGE?

Thanks.

Albany - link
AECOM-Email
Baylor - link
Case Western - link
Cornell- link
Mount Sinai - Can call (212) 241-6696 Mondays & Wednesdays between 2 and 4 PM, EST for update.
MSU - link
NYMC - link
OSU - link
Rush - link
SLU - link
SUNY Upstate - link
Temple - link
Texas Tech - link
Tufts - link
UCLA - link
UCSD - link
UCSF - link
UIC - link
University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine - (773) 702-1937 (only call after 4 weeks of no e-mail notification of completion!)
VCU - link
Wake Forest - link
WashU - link
Wright State University Boonshoft School - link, 937-775-2936 or 937-775-3762, on Mondays 1-4 pm and Thursdays 9 am- 12 noon.
Yale - link Must be checked online. Admissions staff cannot check by phone or e-mail.

If you want to add another one (or fix the other ones) on here without having it go weird again, what you do is put it in as:

But replace <> with []

I'm sure you guys have been over this, but I got an email from Columbia this morning detailing what letters of rec they had for me (they were missing one, poo!) and letting me know I would be complete once they had it. :)

Erina said:
has anyone received an email saying they are complete at harvard?

I got one that said I was complete - ly full of $h!+ on my secondary app. Does that count? :p

jackieMD2007 said:
I'm sure you guys have been over this, but I got an email from Columbia this morning detailing what letters of rec they had for me (they were missing one, poo!) and letting me know I would be complete once they had it. :)

Thanks for the info jackie!

Now I can worry about Columbia and Einstein not contacting me. Sigh.

woohoo, albany took my money yesterday and finally acknowledged that they had my secondary today. yay!!

happy wednesday.. any new status page updates for anyone?

I got an e-mail from them saying that they received the hardcopy of my application, but nothing about the entire file being complete, has anyone heard anything yet?

upstate just cashed my check :thumbup:

Robizzle said:
upstate just cashed my check :thumbup:

Can I ask what your status page looks like?

I think I just went through the UCon phone screeening. For me they just wanted to tell me that my app is complete, they have no aditional questions (since I indicated my senior coursework on AMCAS) and that they will send me an e-mail telling me about complete status. Basically my MD app is good to go.

For people doing dual degree- he also indicated that they are interested with me and will be interviewing in the fall and my app is being forwarded to the PHD half so that they can see if a joint interview is possible.

:love: I was really hoping to hear from Connecticut and YAY! they are interested.

TIGIBedHead said:
Can I ask what your status page looks like?

everythings filled up.. can u be more specific?

Albany - link
AECOM-Email
Baylor - link
Case Western - link
Cornell- link
MSU - link
NYMC - link
OSU - link
Rush - link
SLU - link
SUNY Upstate - link
Temple - link
Texas Tech - link
Tufts - link
UCLA - link
UCSD - link
UCSF - link
UIC - link
University of Connecticut- They will call you to ask nay questions they have about your app and to say you are complete
University of Maryland- they send snail mail + you can log on to the secondary page
VCU - link
Wake Forest - link
WashU - link

But replace <> with [][/QUOTE]

Robizzle said:
everythings filled up.. can u be more specific?

I think I submitted before I was supposed to. :oops: When I log in, I get the empty application again. Oops.

My UMich status just changed to "Ready for Preliminary Review" today even though I've been complete there for a month. Has anyone else gotten this status? How long between this and hearing something back?

I got an asinine email from Columbia this morning, informing me that I was incomplete, and that I would be evaulated when they received my LOR's. Really? :rolleyes: I never would have known, especially since my letters just got mailed two days ago.

*Sigh* And I got all excited when I saw I had a Columbia email, I thought maybe my letters got there reeeeaaaally fast.

Loyola's secondary has a message in it saying...

If you wish to check on the status of your application, we would welcome your phone call on any Thursday throughout the year between the hours of 9AM and 5PM CST. Please call : 708.216.3229

Albany - link
AECOM-Email
Baylor - link
Case Western - link
Cornell- link
Loyola - Call 708.216.3229 Thursdays from 9AM and 5PM CST.
MSU - link
NYMC - link
OSU - link
Rush - link
SLU - link
SUNY Upstate - link
Temple - link
Texas Tech - link
Tufts - link
UCLA - link
UCSD - link
UCSF - link
UIC - link
University of Connecticut- They will call you to ask nay questions they have about your app and to say you are complete
University of Maryland- they send snail mail + you can log on to the secondary page
VCU - link
Wake Forest - link
WashU - link

But replace <> with []

How long did it take, for anyone complete at Tufts, for Tufts to recognize recommendation letters (electronic)?

has anyone heard from Columbia that they are complete? all people have been posting are e-mails saying they are incomplete. I am starting to think that if I do not get such an e-mail it might mean that I am complete.

I called Einstein to check how I'm doing, since I sent it in ages ago and still no e-mail, but they said they do not say over the phone and will notify at the end of the season if I am incomplete. WTF? They will notify me once it is all ready too late? (Resent my LOR's just in case;) )

I haven't receieved anything from Columbia and I SHOULD be complete. Lets just hope I actually am.

I am itching to call GWU and ask about my status there. I have a feeling they didnt like me :scared:

Hmm. I wonder if they are updating for UIC since the status page is down?

DrVanNostran said:
I am itching to call GWU and ask about my status there. I have a feeling they didnt like me :scared:

i'm one of the first people complete there and have heard nothing. so i'm right with ya.

Robizzle said:
i'm one of the first people complete there and have heard nothing. so i'm right with ya.

They review on Mondays, I think. I think you and I should create a phone system where you call one day and I call the next :D

Secondary application and check acknowledged as of 7/19. Letters sent 7/18 he VCU website still does nt indicate that the file is complete. Sent an email 7 days ago and have gotten no response. the website indicates that the secondary deadline is August 23rd. What now? Anybody had any luck contacting VCU by email? Anybody have a phone number to use? Are others having this type of problem?