** THE OFFICIAL 2007 Online/Phone Applicant Status Page Thread **

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
DrVanNostran said:
I am itching to call GWU and ask about my status there. I have a feeling they didnt like me :scared:

I actually shot them an email last night since I've been complete since 7/19, and people complete in August are already hearing. We'll see how that goes...

Members don't see this ad.

SeminoleFan3 said:
I actually shot them an email last night since I've been complete since 7/19, and people complete in August are already hearing. We'll see how that goes...

methinks the 3 of us are in the same boat with GW.

fldhkybnva said:
How long did it take, for anyone complete at Tufts, for Tufts to recognize recommendation letters (electronic)?

my letters were sent in late June. I had them resent a couple of weeks ago in case they were misplaced. I guess they just take a long time to update the page.

i am a bit glad to hear that someone else is in the same situation.

Members don't see this ad :)
C.P. Jones said:
my letters were sent in late June. I had them resent a couple of weeks ago in case they were misplaced. I guess they just take a long time to update the page.

i am a bit glad to hear that someone else is in the same situation.

my school does virtualevals and tufts still has not "received" them yet either

Albany - link
AECOM-Email
Baylor - link
Case Western - link
Columbia- We won't look at your application until end of August
Cornell- link
Creighton - Email confirmation when complete
Dartmouth - email confirmation
EVMS - Snail Mail Confirmation or call (757) 446-5812 for confirmation
Jefferson - link showed complete online
Loyola - Call 708.216.3229 Thursdays from 9AM and 5PM CST.
MCW - link e-mail confirmation
Mount Sinai - Can call (212) 241-6696 Mondays & Wednesdays between 2 and 4 PM, EST for update.
MSU - link
NYMC - link
NYU - Don't call us, we'll call you. email confirmation
OSU - link
Penn State - link - E-mail confirmation
Rush - link
SLU - link
SUNY Buffalo - link + email confirmation
SUNY Downstate - Snail Mail Confirmation
SUNY Stony Brook - E-mail Confirmation
SUNY Upstate - link
Temple - link
Texas Tech - link
Tufts - link
UC Davis - http://secapp.ucdavis.edu/index.cfm
UCLA - link
UCSD - link
UCSF - link
UIC - link
University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine - (773) 702-1937 (only call after 4 weeks of no e-mail notification of completion!)
University of Connecticut- They will call you to ask nay questions they have about your app and to say you are complete
University of Kentucky - link
University of Maryland- they send snail mail + you can log on to the secondary page
University of Michigan - link
University of Pennsylvania - link
University of Pittsburgh - link
University of Rochester - link + email confirmation
University of Vermont - link
RWJ- They send an e-mail when you are complete
VCU - link
Wake Forest - link
WashU - link
Wright State University Boonshoft School - link, 937-775-2936 or 937-775-3762, on Mondays 1-4 pm and Thursdays 9 am- 12 noon.
Yale - link Must be checked online. Admissions staff cannot check by phone or e-mail.

:D

If you want to add another one (or fix the other ones) on here without having it go weird again, what you do is put it in as:

<url=website address>link</url>
But replace <> with []

SeminoleFan3 said:

Good call, let us know how that goes. I was complete on the 19th also. I might call them Tuesday afternoon :scared:

So I called Einstein again. If you tell them how long you have been waiting they may be more inclined to help. When I said it was over a month they agreed to look it up for me. (or maybe I just got a nicer person this time). Anyhow turns out I was complete and they claim to have sent an e-mail but it just never arrived. I double checked my spam folder and everything. Some sort of system glitch. WooHoo complete!

i get so frustrated when schools that i submit letters to electronically through interfolio still don't recognize that i have sent them ---- i am looking in your direction VCU and UColorado

spospo said:
i get so frustrated when schools that i submit letters to electronically through interfolio still don't recognize that i have sent them ---- i am looking in your direction VCU and UColorado

Does anyone's Status page at UColorado say that they have their letters? I sent mine in the day after it opened (2 weeks ago or so).

I believe the Columbia situation is as follows: After you submit they wait a certain amount of time and then if you are not complete they send a letter to say what you are missing. So no news=good news.

good to hear caristra. I think you may be right.

on another note...Rush is really starting to make me mad. Two full weeks later and they still haven't updated my page to say they have recieved my LORs through VE. I've emailed twice with no response and called to find their voicemail box full. Grr. Anyone else in the same boat?

On the Yale status page it says that my MCAT scores, recommendations, applicaiton fee, and certification form have all been received. However, it says that my application is not complete.

Did anyone else have this problem and what was the result?

fldhkybnva said:
On the Yale status page it says that my MCAT scores, recommendations, applicaiton fee, and certification form have all been received. However, it says that my application is not complete.

Did anyone else have this problem and what was the result?

I have the exact same status as you: they have everything but not complete yet!

Members don't see this ad :)
haha haven't seen pirates 2 yet but DEF THINKIN ABOUT KEIRA, ALWAYS :laugh:

Robizzle said:
haha haven't seen pirates 2 yet but DEF THINKIN ABOUT KEIRA, ALWAYS :laugh:

Shes on my list of motivations for med school :p

DrVanNostran said:
Good call, let us know how that goes. I was complete on the 19th also. I might call them Tuesday afternoon :scared:

All I got back was,
"You're complete and under review." Well, thanks for that informative update. I've been under review for almost 3 weeks now. I was looking for a little more than that. Guess I'll just have to wait...

SeminoleFan3 said:
All I got back was,
"You're complete and under review." Well, thanks for that informative update. I've been under review for almost 3 weeks now. I was looking for a little more than that. Guess I'll just have to wait...

Well its better they said that rather than, "You have been reviewed and will be reviewed again letter."

Hopefully our app is on some guys desk and he decided to get to them on Monday morning (lets hope that he gets some the night before :thumbup:)

DrVanNostran said:
Well its better they said that rather than, "You have been reviewed and will be reviewed again letter."

Hopefully our app is on some guys desk and he decided to get to them on Monday morning (lets hope that he gets some the night before :thumbup:)

hopefully all 3 of us will get interview invites on monday. :thumbup:

Robizzle said:
hopefully all 3 of us will get interview invites on monday. :thumbup:

I hope so :luck: We can have an SDN pre-interview meeting at GW :D

Does anyone know if UVA gets annoyed if you call them and ask about status? What else are we supposed to do? I guess they passes "L" already :(

LuMD2011 said:
Does anyone know if UVA gets annoyed if you call them and ask about status? What else are we supposed to do? I guess they passes "L" already :(

I'm not sure. But, if you do call, let me know what they say. They've passed J already, too. :confused:

i got an email from uva tellling me my application is complete

LuMD2011 said:
i'm a "T" and got an interview invitation on Saturday.

Erina said:
i'm a "T" and got an interview invitation on Saturday.

I was complete there during somewhere around J, lets hope they fly through the end of the alphabet!

DrVanNostran said:
I was complete there during somewhere around J, lets hope they fly through the end of the alphabet!
i'll cross my fingers for you!

tandski said:
Does anyone's Status page at UColorado say that they have their letters? I sent mine in the day after it opened (2 weeks ago or so).

i submitted mine around the 20th and still no recognition

Monday Bump

Albany - link
AECOM-Email
Baylor - link
Case Western - link
Cornell- link
Mount Sinai - Can call (212) 241-6696 Mondays & Wednesdays between 2 and 4 PM, EST for update.
MSU - link
NYMC - link
OSU - link
Rush - link
SLU - link
SUNY Upstate - link
Temple - link
Texas Tech - link
Tufts - link
UCLA - link
UCSD - link
UCSF - link
UIC - link
University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine - (773) 702-1937 (only call after 4 weeks of no e-mail notification of completion!)
University of Connecticut- They will call you to ask nay questions they have about your app and to say you are complete
University of Maryland- they send snail mail + you can log on to the secondary page
VCU - link
Wake Forest - link
WashU - link
Wright State University Boonshoft School - link, 937-775-2936 or 937-775-3762, on Mondays 1-4 pm and Thursdays 9 am- 12 noon.
Yale - link Must be checked online. Admissions staff cannot check by phone or e-mail.

If you want to add another one (or fix the other ones) on here without having it go weird again, what you do is put it in as:

But replace <> with []

Let This Be The Week!!!

Junk mail is giving me a heart attack, everytime I see that I have a new message I get so excited lol.

DrVanNostran said:
Junk mail is giving me a heart attack, everytime I see that I have a new message I get so excited lol.

i'm so bad i think i memorized my junk mail PATTERN. i receive like 7 between the time i sleep around midnight and when i wake up around 8. then about 2-3 around noon. and about 2 more around 4-5. :(

DrVanNostran said:
use gmail! their junk mail sorter is very good. :)

has MSU contacted anyone yet?? have they been handing out secondaries?

fyi...
I just called VCU cuz they still show my letters as not received (they were sent July 24th and my secondary was in more than 2 weeks ago)... and the guy said that they shut down their office because of incoming students for 2 weeks. he said they are starting to catch up on apps now and mine should be complete by the end of this week..
just thought I'd share in case some of you were in the same situation :)

Robizzle said:
has MSU contacted anyone yet?? have they been handing out secondaries?

Ever since they took my $60 I haven't heard a word... :sleep:

status check info or complete annoucements from..

UIC
Harvard
UCLA

Can anyone give any info?

LuMD2011 said:
status check info or complete annoucements from..

UIC
Harvard
UCLA

Can anyone give any info?

Complete at UIC..no word from the others, but im still working on the UCLA secondary.

DrVanNostran said:
Complete at UIC..no word from the others, but im still working on the UCLA secondary.

Does it say it on the website? Mine just says application in progress...

laurenem said:
fyi...
I just called VCU cuz they still show my letters as not received (they were sent July 24th and my secondary was in more than 2 weeks ago)... and the guy said that they shut down their office because of incoming students for 2 weeks. he said they are starting to catch up on apps now and mine should be complete by the end of this week..
just thought I'd share in case some of you were in the same situation :)

Maybe that's why I haven't gotten anymore weird, vague status updates recently.

Monday Bump

Albany - link
AECOM-Email
Baylor - link
Case Western - link
Cornell- link
MSU - link
NYMC - link
OSU - link
Rush - link
SLU - link
SUNY Upstate - link
Temple - link
Texas Tech - link
Tufts - link
UCLA - link
UCSD - link
UCSF - link
UIC - link
Web Status Check:
link
VCU - link
Wake Forest - link
WashU - link

But replace <> with []

Complete at Baylor today! My first school! Bring on that interview invite! :luck:

AECOM cashed my check yesterday but still no word.

danjo said:
Complete at Baylor today! My first school! Bring on that interview invite! :luck:
woohoo!!!! awesome! :clap:

i still have to complete my secondary there...but they probably already have my LORs.

The status of your application to the College of Medicine and The Ohio State University has recently changed.

Because our system updates overnight, your personalized status page will reflect this change the day after the date of this e-mail message.

Does this mean that I'm about to be rejected? I already received an email from them that my secondary was complete. Why can't they just send me an email with a rejection or an interview invite? This is nerv-racking!!!