**The Official Marquette University School of Dentistry Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread**

Got alternate, not going to accept it though.

Members don't see this ad.

Just gave up my spot. Good luck to all those waiting.

Has everyone that has received the formal alternate e-mail been from OOS? Any IS?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the rejection letter, but seeing as I never really wanted to go there that badly, I guess it all works out.

Has anyone rented from Wiegand enterprises? I was interested in a building on 21st street, but the reviews don't sound that great! Also does anyone know if 21st street is safe? It is right next to the taco bell/ bank (for anyone familiar with the area)!

Has anyone rented from Wiegand enterprises? I was interested in a building on 21st street, but the reviews don't sound that great! Also does anyone know if 21st street is safe? It is right next to the taco bell/ bank (for anyone familiar with the area)!

I would say the safest areas are closer to the main campus- so between 16th and 20th. 21st isn't too bad, but I probably would not feel super safe there. I'm assuming that its 21st and Wisconsin. Not too bad of an area, but I would probably chose something a couple blocks closer if you can find it (esp if you are a girl/living alone).

I would say the safest areas are closer to the main campus- so between 16th and 20th. 21st isn't too bad, but I probably would not feel super safe there. I'm assuming that its 21st and Wisconsin. Not too bad of an area, but I would probably chose something a couple blocks closer if you can find it (esp if you are a girl/living alone).

Thank you! Do you know when most people start looking at places/signing leases? I don't know if this would be considered "too early".

Thank you! Do you know when most people start looking at places/signing leases? I don't know if this would be considered "too early".
Well, I know a lot of people who have signed since like December 2nd. So definitely not too early. People generally sign very early here (undergrads sign in Aug/Sep for the next year) so I would say sooner is better.

Reactions: 1 user