The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
... yeahhh... I’m not a huge fan, I’ll have to wait for another single and see what I️ think.

On a different note, the new Animal Crossing for smart phones (Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp) is set to be released in late November and it looks amazing. :wideyed::heckyeah: I️ definitely signed up for notifications for when it hits the App Store.
Goodbye productivity. I have a museum to put fish in.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
There's a new mod :eek::eek::eek::eek:

image.gif

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Animal crossing drops in the App Store/ whatever the android one is called on November 22nd, friends! :soexcited:

Reactions: 1 users
Thanks for the reminder! I've got some friends who want to try it.
you’re welcome!! The official announcement came out and I got excited! I’ve been tracking it since mid October.
Real question: is it free tho
Yes! It is free! There are opportunities to buy ‘Leaf Tickets’ with IRL money, which would allow you to cut down on the crafting time/ building time, but they’re not necessary for game play. The blogs I’ve seen about them all support this idea of a free app, but if you want extra features you pay (versus the Mario app where you had a free app but you had to purchase the levels in game to play)

Reactions: 2 users
Yes! It is free! There are opportunities to buy ‘Leaf Tickets’ with IRL money, which would allow you to cut down on the crafting time/ building time, but they’re not necessary for game play. The blogs I’ve seen about them all support this idea of a free app, but if you want extra features you pay (versus the Mario app where you had a free app but you had to purchase the levels in game to play)
Oooo good

I hate apps I actually have to buy to play.

Reactions: 1 user