The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Like all good dictators, I'm building a monument to myself
LIES! She’s building WMD’s and as soon as she’s done, she’s coming to conquer our campsites. IDK about the rest of you but I’m starting the fortifications to my campsite now.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
LIES! She’s building WMD’s and as soon as she’s done, she’s coming to conquer our campsites. IDK about the rest of you but I’m starting the fortifications to my campsite now.
Just because my monument is built of WMD's doesn't mean I'm going to be conquering anything any time soon. Please, reduce your camp fortifications post haste. I'm definitely not planning anything. DEFINITELY NOTHING
Nope, too busy gearin up for war against your wife.

Edit: ONE of your wives.
We divorced a while ago when I found out finny was picking up other wives the way prisoners pick up trash off the side of the road, so I'm more of a vengeful ex with an axe to grind.

You'd better quote the source you plagiarizing monster!

Actually, I'm almost always on mobile so I can't read signatures lol. But Santa is watching

Turn your phone sideways then you can read the signatures. At least if you aren't using the app, not sure if it works with the SDN app

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I can't use my phone to procrastinate so here I am... Back to procrastinating here

... yeahhh... I’m not a huge fan, I’ll have to wait for another single and see what I️ think.
Previews of the rest of the album are on google play music (and probably other places) now. I feel a little better about the album as a whole now. Still not...quite what I was hoping for but much better.

I took a nap, and in my dream I made a haiku about anatomy today (modified for SDN)

Wow I hate the brain
Too many freaking* structures
Where did my dreams go?

I was told that I should share this with you, @nyanko

Reactions: 1 users
Whoever had us watching "The Good Place" a couple weeks ago on Rabbit. Thanks to you, I'm convinced Kristen Bell is my soul mate (After Anna Kendrick of course) so thank you for that.

Reactions: 3 users
Sorry, you have to share. :p
I get her Monday, Thursday, and friday; you get her Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday; We alternate Sundays every two weeks. I feel like thats fair.

I took a nap, and in my dream I made a haiku about anatomy today (modified for SDN)

Wow I hate the brain
Too many freaking* structures
Where did my dreams go?

I was told that I should share this with you, @nyanko
I have a classmate that makes haikus for all of our exams. She used to be on SDN, but I don’t think she’s on anymore. @dirtanddog

I'm supposed to be studying tonight because I didn't do much this week. Instead, I'm watching Christmas movies on TV, drinking apple cider spiked with whiskey, and "studying" (aka sitting with my book open reading the same paragraphs over and over).

Reactions: 1 user
I'm supposed to be studying tonight because I didn't do much this week. Instead, I'm watching Christmas movies on TV, drinking apple cider spiked with whiskey, and "studying" (aka sitting with my book open reading the same paragraphs over and over).
I am doing 1/3 of those same things and it's not studying or drinking :laugh:
(But are you watching hallmark???)

I'm watching random things on NetFlix and getting distracted by SDN. I should be getting documents together so my home loan can go through. Oops.