The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I've been thinking about it and I've decided you all should really be addressing me more formally. So you may now call me Queen Finnick of The Corner, Empress of the KS Emporium, Defender of The Love Shack.

@SkiOtter
High King Peter the Magnificent?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Not if they're on mobile
Or you could just turn your phone sideways, and... TA DAH! Sigs are visible!

...yeah I totally missed the queen part. Whoops.
Like Queen implies being genetically female in anyway shape or form!
220px-Queen_1976.JPG

(This was the #1 pic when I did an image search of "Queen")

Reactions: 1 users
I'm officially done with undergrad. Everyone keeps asking how excited I am and how great it is to be done. No one seems to understand it's not that much of a big deal/exciting/ great to be done for me considering I applied to attend another 4 years of schools
I felt the same way tbh. Except I don’t know how much longer I’ll be in school

Reactions: 1 user
LOVING TONIGHT!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Everyone’s drinking and having fun and I’m trying to shorten my 52 page physiology review

F*************** neurophys

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
I got home and realied that I hadn’t eaten all day. So I, being the logical, professional veterinary student that I am, am now eating dinosaur chicken nuggets. And drinking a cider because I earned it

Reactions: 4 users
I got home and realied that I hadn’t eaten all day. So I, being the logical, professional veterinary student that I am, am now eating dinosaur chicken nuggets. And drinking a cider because I earned it
Girlllll, you need to eat!

I support both of these choices
And realized I don't have any cider right now. Omg.

I need to go back to Gatlinburg to replenish my other fave alcohols tho.
I want them so bad. The last time I was in Gatlinburg was for a high school band trip. All the adult chaperones got to try the moonshine samples and it's my turn now

CAH or something later tonight? All you finals studiers could plan a study break or stop by later as a reward.

Reactions: 5 users
Just realized it's been 4 years today since I joined SDN! :eek: Unfortunately I don't think I've earned a CAH study break, so this gif will have to suffice.

tenor.gif

Reactions: 6 users
Just realized it's been 4 years today since I joined SDN! :eek: Unfortunately I don't think I've earned a CAH study break, so this gif will have to suffice.

tenor.gif
Happy SDN-i-versary! If we do play, it probably won't be until 9-10 EST or even later I imagine so that people like DVMD can play. If you get a lot done between now and then, consider stopping by.

As much as I really really REALLY shouldn't I'd be down for some CAH. I'm about to close out of SDN to get some ochem studying done, but if it gets started could someone please shoot me a message on Facebook?

CAH or something later tonight? All you finals studiers could plan a study break or stop by later as a reward.
Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia? CYP21 Deficiency? Thats on my exam I could come to a review session!