The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm gonna have to leave this thread until we're no longer on a page with nephrons

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Lmao! I made it very simple and straightforward. The information is in the side boxes.
“You have to know everything in order to actually understand the kidney. Kids these days just take shortcuts and assume that they don’t need to learn it when they obviously do...”

Reactions: 1 user
Guess what?

I don't have to do that anymore! :p ;)

(Sorry, couldn't help it. Good luck with those transporters, don't think I remember them to be honest.)
WHAT. Are you saying that in a clinical setting ALL THESE TRANSPORTERS aren’t constantly at the top of your mind??!111? And you call yourself a veterinarian...

Members don't see this ad :)
Our histo professor had that on her kidney slides and just put it up for like 30 seconds and laughed at it lmao
That would be me as a histo professor. Not that I plan on ever becoming one, lol.

Reactions: 1 users
Wanted to share because of how excited I am!
My clinic has a bunch of interns currently for ER/speciality. I'm an ER vet tech; tonight ended up staying 4hrs past my shift to help. As a result, one of the interns (is considered the meanest/most stern) hugged me prior to me leaving.
Honestly made the stay worth it!! Not looking forward to going back in a few hours though

Reactions: 4 users
F32BFA41-C414-42F8-BFA9-190C5C510EA3.png
Oh I have a notification?
3B71169D-F1DC-450A-A75D-88485213F9AE.png
It’s a snapchat!
64D73115-4F75-4D50-BA11-E6216617062B.png
Oh from @WildZoo
60F37FEB-E64B-4C89-A46D-27D890C1C110.png
From Dec 3rd? I should probably open some of these....
32AFC491-C4AE-4271-96A8-ACEA32BDA2AB.png
Nah......maybe next week.......

Reactions: 4 users
The surprising part is that you still have YikYak
I’m hoping one day it’ll be like flappy bird and iPhones that still have the app will sell for more than they’re worth.

Last edited:
What

I watched that movie because I heard how bad it was and I wanted to see how bad it actually was (spoiler: it was just as bad)

I have not watched it nor heard anything about it but I assumed it was bad based on the description and title.

I can't even fathom watching the same good movie 18 days in a row, let alone a bad one.