The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I submitted my application. Phew.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 6 users
I submitted my application. Phew.
Yay!!! Also the tax on tuition waivers was apparently taken off the bill in an attempt to pass it before Doug Jones takes office officially

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Yay!!! Also the tax on tuition waivers was apparently taken off the bill in an attempt to pass it before Doug Jones takes office officially
Oh thank **** and all that is holy! I was pretty sure I was committing an official act of financial suicide. But, but, she is my kid and I could do all the cool things!

Reactions: 1 user
MOD IS WATCHING TV INSTEAD OF MODDING

MODBANDONMENT!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Can we really quickly talk about what a bad idea it is for Santa to give bad kids Coal?
Like sure you've got bad kids that lie or steal or whatever, but what happens to the kids who get coal who are little destructive psychopaths? You've literally given them something that fuels their destructive/violent tendencies?

*we will resume tonights episode of Mel's hydrated ranting after a few messages from our sponsors*

Reactions: 5 users
You know, it’s crazy to think dogs descended from the mighty wolf especially when mine will cry and whine all night long if I get the more comfortable blanket on our shared bed.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm not even co-mod. I'm assistant mod.
61uaBPLd-8L._SL1000_.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
Of the first season? There is a second that is even better! (or if you're talking about the second, only a couple weeks till it's back from hiatus. :D)
Oh! I did not realize there was a second season! I was only on the Netflix ones!

Reactions: 1 user
I don't want the remote so I'm kind of hesitant to open my room but I will.
I just want to hang with some people and relieve some of my boredom if people are around.
I’d offer to hold the remote but I’m at the mercy of HR Tiny Highness, who is determined to make me go grey before I turn 27 and a half. By ripping out all of her stitches.