The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Watched How to Train Your Dragon Last night...

Thoughts:
1). Couldn’t help but think of @DVMDream. To me Toothless and DVMdream are the same.
2) someone who loves aviation was involved in the flying sequences, made me happy,
3) liked the movie,
4) but I have to say, part of the moral of the story that if you just treat wild animals with love and like pets and everything will be just fine is a little scary. Now I know why all those tourists end up getting mauled by lions and the like.

People who take animated movies literally and apply them to real life crack me up.

Now leave me and my dragons alone..... :) :)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Watched How to Train Your Dragon Last night...

Thoughts:
1). Couldn’t help but think of @DVMDream. To me Toothless and DVMdream are the same.
2) someone who loves aviation was involved in the flying sequences, made me happy,
3) liked the movie,
4) but I have to say, part of the moral of the story that if you just treat wild animals with love and like pets and everything will be just fine is a little scary. Now I know why all those tourists end up getting mauled by lions and the like.

Oh and go watch the second movie.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
i just scared haxx off with crazy ex girlfriend videos :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I am like 94% certain he is the one who initially recommended that show to me, so doubtful.... :p
I think you all are confusing me with someone else. I'm not a hater of the show necessarily, but musicals are definitely not my go-to. I just had other $hit I needed to pay attention to last night!

but also anyone wanna do the david attenborough drinking game tonight or tomorrow? or a GOT drinking game?

I think you all are confusing me with someone else. I'm not a hater of the show necessarily, but musicals are definitely not my go-to. I just had other $hit I needed to pay attention to last night!
I just found the fb convo where you were on episode three and recommended I check it out... :p

While we’re on the topic of crazy ex gf, to everyone who was on Rabbit on I think Tuesday night, I’m watching an episode in the last season and the background music is the instrumental of “I Gave You a UTI.” It was a subtle callback and it was incredible.

Reactions: 2 users
MV12oL5.jpg

I think this should happen on rabbit one day lol.

What is attenborough?

I can maybe join for a bit! :)

Hmm interesting! I’m going to a pathology band concert and then a party afterwards, so when I get home, stupid drunk, I’ll see if y’all are still going LOL.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 1 users
can i start this now? who's in?

Rabbit

edit: it's cool... i just keep watching hip hop choreography videos and having a dance party by myself while i wait for y'all bitches :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
This didn't tag me!

But I'm lame and stuffed with Indian food and half asleep at 930 already, no condition to start drinking. :dead:

This didn't tag me!

But I'm lame and stuffed with Indian food and half asleep at 930 already, no condition to start drinking. :dead:
i mean... you could still WATCH a david attenborough doc....