The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I have to make spaghetti in a bit, but once I get past the complicated part, I've got like 20 bottles of wine in the wine fridge! :heckyeah:
Clearing out some beer + eggnog and watching Home Alone so I'm joining in the hydration too!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
  • Hmm
Reactions: 1 users

Thoughts on a similar number for WW games? Like a @WildZoo number? @Animal Midwife @Dr. ForgotToFlush

So WZ has a WZ number of 0. Anyone playing a WW game with WZ or playing a WZ-modded game has a WZ number of 1. Anyone not playing with WZ but played with someone who did play with WZ has a WZ number of 2. And so on

@Matthew9Thirtyfive
lol but what WW player on this site has neither played a game with me or a game that I modded

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)

Thoughts on a similar number for WW games? Like a @WildZoo number? @Animal Midwife @Dr. ForgotToFlush

So WZ has a WZ number of 0. Anyone playing a WW game with WZ or playing a WZ-modded game has a WZ number of 1. Anyone not playing with WZ but played with someone who did play with WZ has a WZ number of 2. And so on

@Matthew9Thirtyfive
More convoluted than dubz's family tree. 99% of the entire WW playerlist would hit 1, 0.99% would be 2, and 0.01% would be 0. There would be no "so on" remaining.

Last edited:
  • Haha
By a series of unfortunate accidents I have not eaten anything in the last 24 hours except for a couple Lindor chocolates left over from Christmas.

I. Am. Hangry.

And my arm hurts because I got a very special vaccine today. Hooray!

Reactions: 10 users
Members don't see this ad :)
It’s people to be killed by a wolf WZ. Someone killed by WZ has a 0, someone killed by someone killed by WZ has a 1, etc.
This might work since I don't often do the killing myself these days, gotta watch out for trackers :laugh:

And I've played games with you, so my point stands :D
Yes but the original post was who hasn't played a game or been in a game you modded.. and the answer is the original WW players. ;) (aka the dinosuars... I mean I think we're all extinct now as far as still playing goes, but only two are using walkers/wheelchairs and whips... :whistle:)

• Haha
Fun fact: while taking a bath and using a bath bomb may seem like a nice, relaxing activity, one should not opt for a green bath bomb, as such things will require an amount of post-bath scrubbing of skin and tub that is definitely not relaxing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reasons I just buy black socks. Sometimes I get other socks as gifts and they always end up unpaired.
I haven't bought socks in ages because I keep getting them as gifts (which I love!). It just makes me sad when half of a cute pair disappears :(

I received my 5 year badge today! I feel like I am now qualified* as an old lady who can grump about “back in the old days we used to blah blah blah”.

also please bring back the old man smiley/ man drinking coffee. That’s my favorite one after :naughty:

* I am not, but I feel like I am!

I'm sure this has been shared around here before, but it's currently the fashion in our hospital to take it this quiz and write your results on various whiteboards for all to see 🧐

enjoy!

Polar bear 😎
penguin

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Although did yours actually give you a specific animal, or did it do a category and then direct you to a category quiz? Because I had the latter

a little brown bat.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
I'm sure this has been shared around here before, but it's currently the fashion in our hospital to take it this quiz and write your results on various whiteboards for all to see 🧐

enjoy!

Polar bear 😎
I got wild dog, and then it suggested a quiz to narrow down which kind of wild dog, so specifically a wolf

edit: maybe this is why I get yeeted so often

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
penguin
This is somehow the most hilarious thing 😂

snow sliding GIF

c0463880-800px-wm.jpg

danny devito the penguin GIF

Pics might be huge, sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
I got wild dog, and then it suggested a quiz to narrow down which kind of wild dog, so specifically a wolf

edit: maybe this is why I get yeeted so often
My close friend at school got wolf!

She took this pre-pandemic & got antelope, and someone was like "oh no [x], you ate yourself to survive!"

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I got a hornbill! Love me some fancy birds!

Reactions: 2 users