Werewolves of Ireland - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What? The ability was in his role description in the write up... He's also described as a man on a horse, who was also previously mentioned as the killer of MJ in whichever write up that was

Just because someone has a role or ability doesn't mean they have to use it. Not sure how saying this makes me suspicious but okay.

Members don't see this ad.

Just because someone has a role or ability doesn't mean they have to use it. Not sure how saying this makes me suspicious but okay.
I am saying if you read the write ups that the person who killed MJ was described as a man on a horse and Mel was described as a man on a horse in his death write up. I am simply going for Occam's Razor here and trying to encourage you to read the mod-provided information we've been given

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Day Four Strawberry or Rutabaga? Lynch Tally

Grebes (2) - Dubz, meats
Lawper (1) - Mutts

3/14 voting
The jig is up at 10pm Eastern

I used my 10,000th post for this so you're welcome.

Reactions: 8 users

Day Four Strawberry or Rutabaga? Lynch Tally

Grebes (2) - Dubz, meats
Lawper (1) - Mutts

3/14 voting
The jig is up at 10pm Eastern

I used my 10,000th post for this so you're welcome.

It's so incredibly satisfying that a lynch tally by a dead-AM was her 10k post

Reactions: 7 users
I don’t really know what discussing mel’s possible kill choices or non kill choices helps with. But you guys do what you feel.
I am still not feeling great about VMH. Also I’ve had Dubz in kind of a question mark area just because I rarely can completely sift through the whole meanings of her fun posting style but I’m trying. Also I find it hard to believe she’d kill AM so early. I’m just leaning more towards newer players. And I know that’s a bad way to play, but the killing choices just baffle me.

Lynch Lawpy

For now, i’m still not feeling super great about mpm and doggo Bc of my noob bias right now. Feeling slightly okay with grebes as I said yesterday.

Also @Lawper you may have answered this so judt ignore me if you have. But who are you feeling Wolfy besides the people in your puzzle trifecta?

Guys, lynching me is a bad idea and I suggest you look elsewhere. I'm serious. It'll help you to keep me around as I have some important insights from "reasons".

But so far, I think Pawsy, Allie, WZ, and meaty are looking okay and villagey to me.

Lynch dolphin
Might be interested in grebes or cubs but I would need to go back and re-read and I'm not sure I have time tonight
@cubsrule4e who are you planning on lynching today? Wil you be opening a pm with me?

@cubsrule4e @vetmedhead
Can you elaborate what made you stay on Stagg til the very end? How did you feel about barks v. shelter?

I didnt really get to re-engage with the thread and start catching up until about a quarter til lynch close. As I posted above, looking back, maybe my stagg read wasnt really that solid but in my mind it was better than a total random vote after my experience in my first few games. I really didnt see the whole barks thing people had going. Shelter has seemed oddly "uninformed" if that makes any sense, so I can see whyd she'd garner some votes, but I personally dont think it was overly wolfy.

Mel's question to cubs.

But note the following tallies:

Day Two Treble Reel o' Trouble Lynch Tally - FINAL

MPM () -
dolphin (1) - AM
Mutts () -
Barks (8) - dolphin, Paws, MJ, shelter, Lawpy, allie, Mel, Ms P
Stagg (2) - cubs, vmh
vmh () -
Doggo () -
Lawper (1) - cray
Shelter (4) - MPM, Barks, Doggo, mutts
cubs (1) - Stagg
Grebes (1) - dubz
Paws () -
MsP (1) - grebes

19/19 voting

Pretty please consider sending your night actions in as soon as possible, it will expedite your results in the morning ;)

Stagg votes cubs D2.

Day Three O, The Uilleann Pipes Are Wailin' Lynch Tally - FINAL

Ms Pro (5) - Lawpy, Shelter, grebes, Doggo, Dina
Grebes (1) - Dubz
Cubs (1) - Mel
VMH (1) - dolphin
Dolphin (3) - paws, meats, Stagg
Shelter (2) - Cubs, Mutts
Lawpy (1) - Ms Pro

14/17 voting

Mel votes cubs D3. So cubs's response was unsatisfying and something else went off if Mel decided to vote him.

Stagg notes a similar issue and votes cubs today.

I can understand the greby and dolphin votes as well. and probably shelty, but mixed feels over there because of Mel prioritizing barky over shelty in D2. But Mel could've been misled as well which is why I place shelty in the mixed feels category.

Members don't see this ad :)
Lynch dolphin
Might be interested in grebes or cubs but I would need to go back and re-read and I'm not sure I have time tonight
@cubsrule4e who are you planning on lynching today? Wil you be opening a pm with me?

Might be staying on shelty. First MsP gets lynched, then Mel got sent to wherever, then Mel died, so still not satisfied that shelter wasnt a part of that somehow. Grebes and mpm were in my wolfier pile to start with them being so chatty, but grebes seems pretty engaged in thread and not just posting to post, moving her more to neutral. Was also questioning her group movement but this is happened to others now also.
MPM still seems slightly wolfy on thread, but having good dialogue in PM.
Dina is pretty solid village for me as I havent seen much attitude change or indication a conversion has taken place.
Wish doggo would talk a little more.
Dubz driving me crazy with her dialect but maybe thats part of her posting conditions? (Not sure if this was discussed already).
VMH neutral but ive not been able to read her in prior game either
Lawpy seemed pretty village but starting to get real tinfoily, not sure what to think

And funniest part, Im driving home and I suddenly realized with MsP gone I must have a new PM partner and looked who it was and said shes probably waiting for me right now to open a PM lol.

lynch shelter

I can understand the greby and dolphin votes as well. and probably shelty, but mixed feels over there because of Mel prioritizing barky over shelty in D2. But Mel could've been misled as well which is why I place shelty in the mixed feels category.
How? What can you understand? What are Paws reasons? Why are you okay with grebes?

Mel's question to cubs.

But note the following tallies:

Stagg votes cubs D2.

Mel votes cubs D3. So cubs's response was unsatisfying and something else went off if Mel decided to vote him.

Stagg notes a similar issue and votes cubs today.

D2 Stagg vote was retal on me. Not sure about today and not sure what Mel saw, I answered both his and stagg's question about my D1 stagg vote, and they hadnt addressed me about anything otherwise.

Honestly some of the off the wall theories today are increasing my suspicions of Dina and mpm

I'd also like to hear more reads from @Lawper (beyond his puzzle), @grebes4lyfe , and @WildZoo as she catches up

Mutts' posts today are making me lean her more village

Lynch grebes

Wait why Dina? I thought she was criticizing those theories?

Why are we assuming Mel killed anyone? He was village. I think it's more likely wolves have extra kills

Village reads: Pawsy, Allie, WZ, meaty. Posts look generally okay and logical to me, with some good points raised

Null/lean village: Stagg (I'm gradually feeling better about him and I think he's pointing something important with his cubs vote), Dina (partly rez but also somewhat contributive)

Null: mutty (feels okay, silencing aspect makes some sense, but some mixed feels), shelty, dogs

Null/wolf read: petmoosy (weird tinfoil theories that seem like distortions), dolphin and greby (I see some concerns in their posts and could see why others think they're wolfy), cubs

Village reads: Pawsy, Allie, WZ, meaty. Posts look generally okay and logical to me, with some good points raised

Null/lean village: Stagg (I'm gradually feeling better about him and I think he's pointing something important with his cubs vote), Dina (partly rez but also somewhat contributive)

Null: mutty (feels okay, silencing aspect makes some sense, but some mixed feels), shelty, dogs

Null/wolf read: petmoosy (weird tinfoil theories that seem like distortions), dolphin and greby (I see some concerns in their posts and could see why others think they're wolfy), cubs

just a day or so ago you said i was ok in your village pile. Aside from a mel and a stagg vote, what changed?

Again if you’re gonna say I’m sketchy explain. Because Paws is saying Bc AM and me mentioning AM being killed even tho she was voting me. She has given no other reason I’ve seen. Meats I think it was the same post that she had a problem with where’s I was being too “hand wringing” in my posts.

So if you’re going to piggy back off of other stuff I’d like other thoughts. Also if anyone was like I don’t post enough I’m gonna lynch dolph that would be honest bc I have been bad about posting this game. But like yall’s lack of reasoning really bothers me.

just a day or so ago you said i was ok in your village pile. Aside from a mel and a stagg vote, what changed?

Reads can change and I think Mel and Stagg are indicating something important. Also it's a bit telling that Mel still decided to vote you even after getting your response to his question.

Explain calmly :confused:

mel and stagg both cast a vote for me while in purgatory or whatever, so therefore they must have learned something about me? Even if I was the one that put them there (Im not), we already established that its not a detrimental thing, at least from what mutts said. Will see if stagg comes back and if his story matches mutts.

How? What can you understand? What are Paws reasons? Why are you okay with grebes?

What? I think greby is sketchy too :confused:

Again if you’re gonna say I’m sketchy explain. Because Paws is saying Bc AM and me mentioning AM being killed even tho she was voting me. She has given no other reason I’ve seen. Meats I think it was the same post that she had a problem with where’s I was being too “hand wringing” in my posts.

So if you’re going to piggy back off of other stuff I’d like other thoughts. Also if anyone was like I don’t post enough I’m gonna lynch dolph that would be honest bc I have been bad about posting this game. But like yall’s lack of reasoning really bothers me.

I mean if my village reads are wolf reading a common player, that's telling something important :coffee:. Also while Pawsy voted you to continue with AM's vote on you, I noted that she didn't like the part where you said:

Ugh. I’ll reread when I have some time later. I really just don’t like that they killed AM. Just ugh.

Also the context of that vote didn't seem like sheeping since she has her reasons.

Also:

I need to defend to your vote? But then when people do that it’s defensive. You’re voting me for one comment that I’ve already responded to, I felt the way I felt this morning I can’t undo it or word it better for others. Those were my honest feelings in the moment. I’m not gonna censor myself when I’m village.

:confused: what?

And you're known to lie so it's hard to assess your honesty :(

mel and stagg both cast a vote for me while in purgatory or whatever, so therefore they must have learned something about me? Even if I was the one that put them there (Im not), we already established that its not a detrimental thing, at least from what mutts said. Will see if stagg comes back and if his story matches mutts.

They can still read your posts and placed their votes accordingly

Also to clarify, i'm not implying you're responsible for silencing Mel and Stagg or even the silencing thing is wolfy. what I'm saying is Stagg and Mel are voting you because they think you're wolfy for a reason. And your response to Mel's question and maybe other posts were apparently unsatisfying if Mel still decided to vote for you after that.

I mean if my village reads are wolf reading a common player, that's telling something important :coffee:. Also while Pawsy voted you to continue with AM's vote on you, I noted that she didn't like the part where you said:

Also the context of that vote didn't seem like sheeping since she has her reasons.

Also:

I’m known to lie? I’ve wolfed twice. You must have me confused because I don’t remember making lying part of my whole deal on this site.

Also:

Also the grebes part was supposed to say why’re you not okay with grebes. My bad

I don’t really know what discussing mel’s possible kill choices or non kill choices helps with. But you guys do what you feel.
I am still not feeling great about VMH. Also I’ve had Dubz in kind of a question mark area just because I rarely can completely sift through the whole meanings of her fun posting style but I’m trying. Also I find it hard to believe she’d kill AM so early. I’m just leaning more towards newer players. And I know that’s a bad way to play, but the killing choices just baffle me.

Lynch Lawpy

For now, i’m still not feeling super great about mpm and doggo Bc of my noob bias right now. Feeling slightly okay with grebes as I said yesterday.

Also @Lawper you may have answered this so judt ignore me if you have. But who are you feeling Wolfy besides the people in your puzzle trifecta?
I find it super hilarious that I seem to be the second noobiest behind Doggo. Its fine im fine I have been around longer than cubs, and the same amount of time as grebes and mutts... but thanks, I'm not ashamed of my youth and inexperience :bag::yeahright::rolleyes:

I find it super hilarious that I seem to be the second noobiest behind Doggo. Its fine im fine I have been around longer than cubs, and the same amount of time as grebes and mutts... but thanks, I'm not ashamed of my youth and inexperience :bag::yeahright::rolleyes:
I forgot about Cubs when I wrote that out, so sorry, but grebes was initially included I just felt better about her. And mutts idk why I don’t consider at the same level as everyone else lol. My brain is weird sometimes.

I’m known to lie? I’ve wolfed twice. You must have me confused because I don’t remember making lying part of my whole deal on this site..
I think it was in the pokemon game or something where you wolfed and lied a lot, which led people to be stunned by your lies. but the point is how do we know if you're actually being honest here? I was saying that in reference to your statement:

I need to defend to your vote? But then when people do that it’s defensive. You’re voting me for one comment that I’ve already responded to, I felt the way I felt this morning I can’t undo it or word it better for others. Those were my honest feelings in the moment. I’m not gonna censor myself when I’m village.

Also the grebes part was supposed to say why’re you not okay with grebes. My bad.
A mix of sketch feels, some weird things spotted in her posts, and wasn't really keen that she was quoting the dead and silenced players in her catch up and probing them when they're not able to respond. Feels like she's trying too hard to contribute.

I am having a hard time finding the post that said the bit about me tinfoiling. I didn't realize that tinfoiling was a bad thing/a thing that makes someone sketchy. I thought it was just a fun way to get some sorta crazy thoughts out. (I'll keep them in my head or in my role PM now if it helps-I'm sure Pips will love it lol) I guess it makes sense that since tinfoils aren't likely they can just be distractions and aren't usually helpful to village. I will try to be more focused and down to Earth from now on.

I'm feeling a Lynch Grebes for today. My thoughts haven't evolved much from when I posted this afternoon, and I don't want to miss deadline again...

Hi all I’m at work and am not caught up.
###lynch doggo###
Would like to hear any original reads or thoughts from her. She’s been awfully quiet and sheep-y when she has posted.

I think Mel and Stagg are indicating something important that I'd want to explore more carefully.

I'll go with:

Lynch cubs

You're reading a lot into votes from silenced players. Is cubs your most wolfy seoarate from Mel and Staggs choices?

You're reading a lot into votes from silenced players. Is cubs your most wolfy seoarate from Mel and Staggs choices?

Those choices are largely why I'm voting him as I think Stagg and Mel are suggesting something important but can't explain since they're silenced. Otherwise, greby would be my vote choice.

I think it was in the pokemon game or something where you wolfed and lied a lot, which led people to be stunned by your lies. but the point is how do we know if you're actually being honest here? I was saying that in reference to your statement:

A mix of sketch feels, some weird things spotted in her posts, and wasn't really keen that she was quoting the dead and silenced players in her catch up and probing them when they're not able to respond. Feels like she's trying too hard to contribute. ..
As you vote based on a dead player? And a silenced player? But grebes isn’t allowed to quote them...what?

As you vote based on a dead player? And a silenced player? But grebes isn’t allowed to quote them...what? ..
You think the two situations are comparable? greby was asking silenced and dead players to respond to her questions when they can't. I'm following what others felt was odd in cubs's posts but aren't able to explain. I'm not asking them to respond to my questions.

Neutral to village based on contributions to thread and feels

Also bad news guys but something really urgent came up that I need to step aside for a while. I'll try to stop by before lynch close but in the meantime, I ask you not to lynch me, since I have important insights due to reasons.

Hi all I’m at work and am not caught up.
###lynch doggo###
Would like to hear any original reads or thoughts from her. She’s been awfully quiet and sheep-y when she has posted.

I honestly did not think this game would take up so much time, I have been crazy busy even while on spring break, farm work does not get done by itself. Still trying to figure out the game and how it all works, not trying to pull the noob card cause that's not my style and I did not like how msp pulled it so why would I.
I would like to hear about lawpy and vmh's conversations from N2.

I'd be willing to put a little pressure on cubs for the time being, because I agree with lawpy that I think it's worth investigating the person who 2 important villagers have been voting for before they were killed.

lynch cubs