WW: -Omitted Topic-: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Why did you like this post, then unlike it and ask me this like you're confused??

Wolves like to kill PRs, not vanillas. Assuming the blocking works like it is stated, someone who is blocked would be vanilla for 5 days. Why would wolves use a kill on this?

They aren't actually vanilla though. They are merely blocked. Huge difference.

Members don't see this ad.

Why did you like this post, then unlike it and ask me this like you're confused??

Because I misread the rules, thought it made sense (remembered reading something about 5 days), re-read the rules, realized it didn’t actually make sense.

Members don't see this ad :)
They aren't actually vanilla though. They are merely blocked. Huge difference.
I said vanilla for 5 days. being blocked for 5 days is essentially vanilla for 5 days, is it not? What's this huge difference I'm missing?

Idk I could also see the logic in killing whoever’s blocked assuming they may have some PR that they are unable to use to avoid the kill.
If they could have a PR, why keep them alive long enough to use it?

Official First Day Tally
REVERIE
Animal Midwife (1) - Animal Midwife
Coopah (1) - Wildzoo
Coffee (1) - Coffee
genny (2) - genny, ZiggyandJazzy
miz (1) - miz
pippy (4) - pippy, capri, SAR, mpm
barks (6) - cubs, barks, dina, matty, doggo, MsP
sov (2) - coop, skimble
lawpy () -
pbc () -
Stagg (1) - Stagg
Wildzoo (1) - PBC
Mel (2) - Grebes4lyfe, MEL

BLOCK
Animal Midwife () -
Pippy () -
coop (1) - paws
MPM (1) - Mutts
Jahboi (3) - Jahboi, Allieh, Kcoughli, Lawper

Current vote tally: 28/33

Missing votes: 5 people

Time Remaining: Approximately 55 hours

Gif of the Day

Wolves probably less likely to target someone who has no ability or is outright blocked from using it for first 5 days; alternatively if they are a wolf maybe less likely to be lynched because buying village cred by being blocked. I could buy either scenario actually improving odds of survival.

If this was something you specifically wanted Coop to answer, my bad.
Nah that was my thoughts, I wasn't asked the original question :p

Members don't see this ad :)
All ties make me nervous unless it's mechanically proven to not cause negative effects.
Ties is not a question mark I want in this game, I want people to use it strategically if they see fit, so I am being completely upfront with them:

If there is a tie, the effect of whatever the vote is will extend to all of those involved within the tie (those voted on, NOT the tie maker)

Reactions: 6 users
Who said I was ignoring it?

No one. I'm making an observation. You said you were scared something bad would happen, and the mod replied to you and said that the benefit would be given to all involved. You then repeated that it spooks you. Why does it spook you?

No one. I'm making an observation. You said you were scared something bad would happen, and the mod replied to you and said that the benefit would be given to all involved. You then repeated that it spooks you. Why does it spook you?

It spooks me for the bolded reasoning.

Reactions: 1 user
Why do you think this?
  • Pack rules work for ALL shades of grey: good, evil, or other. Each pack can consist of multiple people from different shades of grey.
Another important thing to keep in mind, and I cannot stress this enough, is fluidity. Everything is fluid in this game, whether it be your abilities, your role, and ESPECIALLY your allegiance. Perspective is very important. Things can change your perspective. Maybe you were doing what could be perceived as more evil deeds at one point, but now are rectifying them. Maybe what you thought was good was evil along. Any allegiance changes will be detailed in your role description. You may be asking if wolves can become good in this game. Maybe, maybe not, but we will allow for mechanic speculation to further see if that’s a valid theory. If you are not provided directly with an allegiance, you may safely assume you are villager inclined, at least for now. A manner of understanding perspective are the write ups, THESE ARE IMPORTANT, if you have the time, reading them provide you with valuable information.

• Pack rules work for ALL shades of grey: good, evil, or other. Each pack can consist of multiple people from different shades of grey.
Another important thing to keep in mind, and I cannot stress this enough, is fluidity. Everything is fluid in this game, whether it be your abilities, your role, and ESPECIALLY your allegiance. Perspective is very important. Things can change your perspective. Maybe you were doing what could be perceived as more evil deeds at one point, but now are rectifying them. Maybe what you thought was good was evil along. Any allegiance changes will be detailed in your role description. You may be asking if wolves can become good in this game. Maybe, maybe not, but we will allow for mechanic speculation to further see if that’s a valid theory. If you are not provided directly with an allegiance, you may safely assume you are villager inclined, at least for now. A manner of understanding perspective are the write ups, THESE ARE IMPORTANT, if you have the time, reading them provide you with valuable information.

Yeah, that seems pretty vague to me right now considering it's mentioned in the same post that none of us are heroes.

Official First Day Tally
REVERIE
Animal Midwife (1) - Animal Midwife
Coopah () -
Coffee (1) - Coffee
genny (2) - genny, zigjaz
miz () -
pippy (5) - pippy, capri, sar, mpm, miz
barks (6) - cubs, barks, dina, matty, doggo, MsP
sov (1) - skim
lawpy () -
pbc () -
stagg (1) - stagg
dubz (3) - pbc, dubz, coop
mel (2) - grebes, mel

BLOCK
Animal Midwife () -
Pippy () -
coop (1) - paws
mpm (1) - mutts
jahboi (4) - jahboi, allie, kcough, lawpy

Current vote tally: 28/33

Missing votes: 5 people

Time Remaining: Approximately 51 hours

Gif of the day:
gif2-gif.257296

Ties is not a question mark I want in this game, I want people to use it strategically if they see fit, so I am being completely upfront with them:

If there is a tie, the effect of whatever the vote is will extend to all of those involved within the tie (those voted on, NOT the tie maker)
You know for being such an ambiguous theme, everything else is fairly explicit, I enjoy this.

Reactions: 6 users