-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW: X-Men Official Game Thread
Started by devyn
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Not 100% but sure as hell more than nyanko.
you're going to learn a valuable lesson here.
I mean, can you really trust anyone in these games?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alright, how do we break a tie with no leader?
you're going to learn a valuable lesson here.
meh, it's just a game.
************Alright, how do we break a tie with no leader?
The dead get to vote? 😉
************
******
Will rng determine the game??
******
Will rng determine the game??
******
Maybe they will both die and we win!
************
The dead get to vote? 😉
************
*********
The dead are biased.
*********
Maybe they will both die and we win!
If sns is the wolf I am okay with us both dying.
*********
The dead are biased.
*********
But there are more dead villagers so the villagers could just vote opposite the wolves.
*********************
The dead are biased.
*********
Hence the 😉.
************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But there are more dead villagers so the villagers could just vote opposite the wolves.
*********
I'm not sure all the dead know the real answer.
*********
*********
The dead are biased.
*********
****
And so are the undead since IPB told me who is the wolf
****
***
****

All I can say without getting in trouble
****

All I can say without getting in trouble
****
I don't even care about winning anymore, I just want to know!
I don't even care about winning anymore, I just want to know!
Well look at it this way...somebody got played this game. Now we're just waiting to see who.

************I don't even care about winning anymore, I just want to know!
I want to know what the mods are going to do about the tie!
************
Well look at it this way...somebody got played this game. Now we're just waiting to see who.![]()
It's probably me. If so, SnS threw a lot of wolves under the bus to survive. It would be a tricksy strategy.
************
I want to know what the mods are going to do about the tie!
************
*******
👍
********
It's probably me. If so, SnS threw a lot of wolves under the bus to survive. It would be a tricksy strategy.
or she got converted after she did all that. 🙄
It's probably me. If so, SnS threw a lot of wolves under the bus to survive. It would be a tricksy strategy.
Actually it's probably me. I think nyanko just pulled the wool over my eyes. Or rather I convinced myself that that you and nyanko were good based on the write ups, which we know doesn't necessarily mean anything. 😎 <le sigh>
Actually it's probably me. I think nyanko just pulled the wool over my eyes. Or rather I convinced myself that that you and nyanko were good based on the write ups, which we know doesn't necessarily mean anything. 😎 <le sigh>
I'm not smart enough to play anyone. You're on the right side. I'm just not sure which of the other two - Lissa is either a wolf or really gullible.

or she got converted after she did all that. 🙄
If she got converted she still threw orca under the bus. After the night of no deaths she wanted me to mention on the thread that orca could heal herself.
******************
wait, i just read through those last three pages really curious to see who won?
BUT THERE ARE NO RESULTS YET?
feeling so impatient! don't even know when your deadline is, but don't care!
arrggggg. so glad i'm not still playing. this is stressful just reading through.
******************
wait, i just read through those last three pages really curious to see who won?
BUT THERE ARE NO RESULTS YET?
feeling so impatient! don't even know when your deadline is, but don't care!
arrggggg. so glad i'm not still playing. this is stressful just reading through.
******************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The suspense is killing me!
If she got converted she still threw orca under the bus. After the night of no deaths she wanted me to mention on the thread that orca could heal herself.
Maybe to keep your trust? Honestly, I have no clue at this point. I just want to know what happened and go to bed. I thought it would be so cool to last until the end, but now I'm not so sure.

You know what would be really funny? If all 4 of us are villagers, and devyn and SOV are just messing with us.![]()
I wouldn't put it past them!
voting closed.
********************
bout time!!
********************
bout time!!
********************
Moderators conference has been called.
This is feckin hilarious as devyn would say.
************This is feckin hilarious as devyn would say.

************
********
When all else fails, have DocE decide.
*******
When all else fails, have DocE decide.
*******
********
When all else fails, have DocE decide.
*******
That's the worst idea of all.
That's the worst idea of all.
first thing i've agreed with lissa on all night
*****************
RNG to decide!
****************
RNG to decide!
****************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
******
That's what us MAOFs did when people asked for an extension and couldn't decide!!! I remember it being very entertaining
******
That's what us MAOFs did when people asked for an extension and couldn't decide!!! I remember it being very entertaining
******
Write up is done. Waiting for approval from Devyn. Anyone have her phone number? 

Write up is done. Waiting for approval from Devyn. Anyone have her phone number?![]()
*******
1-800-drinksalot
******
*******
1-800-drinksalot
******

In other news, I have the most posts in this thread.
I must really like to "hear" myself "talk".
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 3K
- Views
- 56K

