You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWho Let the Dogs Out? - Game Thread
Started by finnickthedog
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Sketchy
Not really. I'm conflicted about Sporty vs AMSAR, and the greby puzzle is something that's been bothersome since D1.
@Animal Midwife reveal?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
###lynch shelter##/
Do you have a reason for this?I'm willing to crack the greby egg:
Unlynch shelter
Lynch greby
unlynch am
lynch grebes
lynch grebes
sketchtastic, damn youbtw, I have a PR
Unlynch paws
Lunch AMSAR
Self pres guys
Lunch AMSAR
Self pres guys
Do you have a reason for this?
Not really. I'm conflicted about Sporty vs AMSAR, and the greby puzzle is something that's been bothersome since D1.
Posted above
**** AM.
Y u do dis at 2 min to close
Y u do dis at 2 min to close
I didn't make a tie again did I?
sketchtastic, damn you
backtracking on previous statements, are we?
Feels for AMSAR, but don't like who's on grebes, and shelter gave me feels along with AMSAR and grebes.
I'll break the tie, but will be back on Sport tomorrow
Unlynch Sporty
Lynch grebes
Unlynch Sporty
Lynch grebes
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D2 Lynch Tally
Cray () -
Sporty (3) -, Stagg, Paws, Pippy
Paws (1) - grebes
shelter (4) - mpm, MJ, dolphin, cray
grebes (6) - Beagle, Coop, Barkley, Capri, lawper, Grebes, AMSAR
AMSAR (5) - shelter, zigzag, Cait, allie, Sporty, jboo
mpm (1) - vmh
Cait (1) - MSU
22/23
Missing: Cray
lynch close in 10 minutes
1 minutes to lynch close.
Check your votes. At 10:05 pm EST, whatever is on the tally is final!
Cray () -
Sporty (3) -, Stagg, Paws, Pippy
Paws (1) - grebes
shelter (4) - mpm, MJ, dolphin, cray
grebes (6) - Beagle, Coop, Barkley, Capri, lawper, Grebes, AMSAR
AMSAR (5) - shelter, zigzag, Cait, allie, Sporty, jboo
mpm (1) - vmh
Cait (1) - MSU
22/23
Missing: Cray
lynch close in 10 minutes
1 minutes to lynch close.
Check your votes. At 10:05 pm EST, whatever is on the tally is final!
Dude, you've done nothing to defend yourself... like at allUnlynch paws
Lunch AMSAR
Self pres guys
Better not be a wolf am
Unlynch sport
Lynch greb
Unlynch sport
Lynch greb
Lynch closed
Neither has AM. So many feels on both of them.Dude, you've done nothing to defend yourself... like at all
Don't like who's on Sporty.
Unabashedly going with the main wagons today, and then going with my gut on who's on who.
Unabashedly going with the main wagons today, and then going with my gut on who's on who.
Lynch closed
Day? Or am I backwards?
She said she has a PR. that's it.Neither has AM. So many feels on both of them.
Well it's lynch that closed... but you get the idea.
not really no, considering I've been saying you were sketch but that I can't read you anyways and have more feels on greb. ALSO THAT WAS SKETCHY IT'S A SKETCHY MOVEbacktracking on previous statements, are we?
Jfc guys
Grebes lynch tally list gives me so many icky tummy feels.
Whenever I try to defend myself I get told I’m sketchh and defensive.Dude, you've done nothing to defend yourself... like at all
I legit don’t know what you all are looking for or want from me.
I’m not a wolf. I’m village. You’ll see when I flip village. I’ve tried to point out sketchy things and then get told I’m being reactionary or sheeping.
I’m fine if I’m lynched honestly. You’ll lose a villager and I won’t have to deal with this.
Should have left the freaking tie, AM; you deserve to be at risk for that move, honestly. Not good villaging to dick around with PRs like that, regardless of what you think it gets you from any wolves.
Have you even read the ****ing day and your going to come in 10 minutes to close and spout about how you don't like the people on all the Lynches? WtfDon't like who's on Sporty.
Unabashedly going with the main wagons today, and then going with my gut on who's on who.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wish I was more up to date because I feel like I can sometimes read AM. Not always, but sometimes, which means it's worth reading and trying.
D2 Lynch Tally
Cray () -
Sporty (3) -Stagg, Paws, Pippy
Paws (0) -
shelter (4) - mpm, MJ, dolphin, cray
grebes (7) - Beagle, Coop, Barkley, Capri, lawper, Matt, AMSAR
AMSAR (6) - shelter, zigzag, Cait, allie, Sporty, jboo, Grebes
mpm (1) - vmh
Cait (1) - MSU
23/23
Check your votes. At 10:05 pm EST, whatever is on the tally is final!
Cray () -
Sporty (3) -Stagg, Paws, Pippy
Paws (0) -
shelter (4) - mpm, MJ, dolphin, cray
grebes (7) - Beagle, Coop, Barkley, Capri, lawper, Matt, AMSAR
AMSAR (6) - shelter, zigzag, Cait, allie, Sporty, jboo, Grebes
mpm (1) - vmh
Cait (1) - MSU
23/23
Check your votes. At 10:05 pm EST, whatever is on the tally is final!
Last edited:
inb4 this is solely because I voted for you early this morning before moving off of youDon't like who's on Sporty.
I’m not voting for myself. I’m on AMSARD2 Lynch Tally
Cray () -
Sporty (3) -Stagg, Paws, Pippy
Paws (1) - grebes
shelter (4) - mpm, MJ, dolphin, cray
grebes (7) - Beagle, Coop, Barkley, Capri, lawper, Grebes, AMSAR
AMSAR (5) - shelter, zigzag, Cait, allie, Sporty, jboo
mpm (1) - vmh
Cait (1) - MSU
23/23
Check your votes. At 10:05 pm EST, whatever is on the tally is final!
It’s a tie.
D2 Lynch Tally
Cray () -
Sporty (3) -Stagg, Paws, Pippy
Paws (1) - grebes
shelter (4) - mpm, MJ, dolphin, cray
grebes (7) - Beagle, Coop, Barkley, Capri, lawper, Grebes, AMSAR
AMSAR (5) - shelter, zigzag, Cait, allie, Sporty, jboo
mpm (1) - vmh
Cait (1) - MSU
23/23
Check your votes. At 10:05 pm EST, whatever is on the tally is final!
😕 why are there two greby votes? And I think @Matthew9Thirtyfive vote is missing
@StayingPositive2017 according to the SDN time stamp, your vote was posted at 10:00 and will not count.
Wait, it's a tie? Was it my fault? I feel like when my parents got divorced.
It's ok nooblet, takes time and practice if you're a villager you just need to calm down and look at things rationally and try to form an argument. If you are a woof you need to calm down and not get panicked every time someone accused you of being a woof. Takes practice.Whenever I try to defend myself I get told I’m sketchh and defensive.
I legit don’t know what you all are looking for or want from me.
I’m not a wolf. I’m village. You’ll see when I flip village. I’ve tried to point out sketchy things and then get told I’m being reactionary or sheeping.
I’m fine if I’m lynched honestly. You’ll lose a villager and I won’t have to deal with this.
No AM switched don't worry shouldn't be a tieWait, it's a tie? Was it my fault? I feel like when my parents got divorced.
Um, excuse you, I worked my arse off to analyze the thread out of town, and while I haven't read it all, I won't apologize for my current feelz. It's ideal to have all the data points, but it doesn't mean I can't come on 10 min to close, do some wagon analysis and rely on the data points I have from what is NOT half assed analysis I've done on the thread. Many of you do worse than me when it comes to your involvement.Have you even read the ****ing day and your going to come in 10 minutes to close and spout about how you don't like the people on all the Lynches? Wtf
I promised if I signed up I would play despite the noob game and being out of town. I'm earning my way as much as anyone, sorry it's not perfect.
Okay check it now
D2 Lynch Tally
Cray () -
Sporty (3) -Stagg, Paws, Pippy
Paws (1) - grebes
shelter (4) - mpm, MJ, dolphin, cray
grebes (6) - Beagle, Coop, Barkley, Capri, lawper, AMSAR
AMSAR (6) - shelter, zigzag, Cait, allie, Sporty, jboo, Grebes
mpm (1) - vmh
Cait (1) - MSU
23/23
Check your votes. At 10:05 pm EST, whatever is on the tally is final!
unlynch am
lynch grebes
Did it count?
Grebes switched to ASMAR. You have them on themselvesD2 Lynch Tally
Cray () -
Sporty (3) -Stagg, Paws, Pippy
Paws (1) - grebes
shelter (4) - mpm, MJ, dolphin, cray
grebes (7) - Beagle, Coop, Barkley, Capri, lawper, AMSAR, Matt
AMSAR (6) - shelter, zigzag, Cait, allie, Sporty, jboo, Grebes
mpm (1) - vmh
Cait (1) - MSU
23/23
Check your votes. At 10:05 pm EST, whatever is on the tally is final!
Did it count?
It should. Mine was before 2200.
Yes Matt’s didIt should. Mine was before 2200.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*snort*It should. Mine was before 2200.
Navy much?
okay please check now. I’m on my phone in Mexico so sorry for any confusion
Lay off those margaritas and stop making me jealous 😛I’m in Mexico
That's annoying. Hit reply to see epic gif
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 97K