WWho Let the Dogs Out? - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Very interested as to why the focus on grebes made you village? It's funny, your focus on grebes is one of the reasons I have you as wolf... If this is a wrong way of thinking I will be very confused... I might just be bothered because his reasons for wanting to lynch grebes feel threatening to me, especially because even after grebes flips villager, Coop comes at me with the exact same argument. It just feels weird.













Sketch. Don't like this.



I know that vetmedhead made this point first, but it has really stuck with me. Maybe I'm tunneling. Help me understand if I'm not seeing things clearly. It is weird that coop immediately agreed that list would have no wolves. I understand now that it was naive of me to think otherwise.





passive aggressive and comes off weird that Coop would be so against something she supposedly wants...



"Look at me I'm definitely not a wolf. Haha this is a joke for sure, but I'm also serious. But PetMoosey is bad because she is nooby or nooby wolfy for claiming villager."



Strangely short/snappy



I'm uncomfy with this. Its weird to me that you went along with this plan to some extent, or at least knew about it. How did you know Stagg was even village? And your wording just makes me feel weird about you.

But then you go and do this...



You are making sense right now a bit, which hurts my argument. Being in this situation probably sucked, if you were telling the truth. I'll give you that, but it could have been handled better I think.



Barkley, I want to hear more from you about the grebes situation too... are you sure you aren't being pocketed?
Point 1 - I do confuse nooby with wolfy, it's common because they do the same things.

B) this has been discussed to death, yes could've been handled better I'm not perfect

Nom noms) everyone assumed stagg was village at this point. I'm not sure what argument you're trying to make unless you're twisting facts.

Lmk if I missed anything

P.S. I'm pretty much always snarky/snappy so that point is moot 😉
 
Oh yeah and I forgot to ask what you want me to explain about the grebes situation
Mostly I want to know that you formulated your own ideas towards it and that you weren't led to it I guess. But if you feel confident that Coop is on your side, then she either got you good, you got her good, or I'm just super duper wrong.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Point 1 - I do confuse nooby with wolfy, it's common because they do the same things.

B) this has been discussed to death, yes could've been handled better I'm not perfect

Nom noms) everyone assumed stagg was village at this point. I'm not sure what argument you're trying to make unless you're twisting facts.

Lmk if I missed anything

P.S. I'm pretty much always snarky/snappy so that point is moot 😉
You said the grebes focus made you village. Why?
 
You quoted me and then asked that question so you can see my confusion.
My bad! Yeah, I may have made that unnecessarily confusing. I meant to quote you earlier in that post. It was supposed to be with the part where I said Coop was starting to make sense at times which was throwing me off a little.
 
You said the grebes focus made you village. Why?
Because as a wolf you need to keep your head down and not draw attention to yourself. You tend to not start lynches not push too hard. You're actually a great example of this. As a villager you can push all you want and you can be wrong. I don't have any special info I'm working off of so yeah I can be wrong. This is why. It's not hard proof but honestly that's the best I can offer.
 
Unofficial Day 4 What Year is it in Dog Years? Lynch Tally
Coop (2) - mpm, MJ
mpm (3) - Lawpy, Matt, Coop
MJ () -
Allie (1) - pippy

6/17 voting
lynch close in ~4.5 hours

6 of 17 is depressing, even for NYE

Let's ring in the new year with some friendly lynch votes, shall we?

@allieh8607 @Caiter92 @Beagle-Brigade @Barkley13 @dolphin106258 @MSUcvmHOPE @Crayola227 @vetmedhead @capri1722 @StayingPositive2017

Am I missing anyone?

Edit: missed @ziggyandjazzy ...not sure why I'm tagging her now since it won't work, but oh well
 
Last edited:
Because as a wolf you need to keep your head down and not draw attention to yourself. You tend to not start lynches not push too hard. You're actually a great example of this. As a villager you can push all you want and you can be wrong. I don't have any special info I'm working off of so yeah I can be wrong. This is why. It's not hard proof but honestly that's the best I can offer.
Gee thanks. I started the shelter lynch (okay I know that she ended up being village, but like how was I supposed to know. We all guess wrong sometimes). And also, I am pushing you now. What more do you want from me? Also, am I really keeping my head down, because I feel like I've been typing a ****load.
 
Gee thanks. I started the shelter lynch (okay I know that she ended up being village, but like how was I supposed to know. We all guess wrong sometimes). And also, I am pushing you now. What more do you want from me? Also, am I really keeping my head down, because I feel like I've been typing a ****load.
Nah just defensive reactionary. Not saying you've been keeping your head down but you've taken other people's thoughts and run with it. for example you were believing I was cool because of that list you had but vmh says there could be a wolf on there and suddenly I'm sketch city. It's cool you're learning. Maybe you are just a noob and I'm totally wrong about you. But if you are a woof I will be very happy.
 
Unofficial Day 4 What Year is it in Dog Years? Lynch Tally
Coop (2) - mpm, MJ
mpm (3) - Lawpy, Matt, Coop
MJ () -
Allie (1) - pippy

6/17 voting
lynch close in ~4.5 hours

6 of 17 is depressing, even for NYE

Let's ring in the new year with some friendly lynch votes, shall we?

@allieh8607 @Caiter92 @Beagle-Brigade @Barkley13 @dolphin106258 @MSUcvmHOPE @Crayola227 @vetmedhead @capri1722 @StayingPositive2017

Am I missing anyone?

Edit: missed @ziggyandjazzy ...not sure why I'm tagging her now since it won't work, but oh well

***********************
Pippy pls. That shade of yellow burns my eyes...
***********************
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Gee thanks. I started the shelter lynch (okay I know that she ended up being village, but like how was I supposed to know. We all guess wrong sometimes). And also, I am pushing you now. What more do you want from me? Also, am I really keeping my head down, because I feel like I've been typing a ****load.

I don't think you really stood out by starting the shelter lynch because you never really made a case against her. You posted one sentence and your vote. Also to the bolded - is that not why you think I'm sketchy now? Besides thinking that coop is village.
 
Reading through lawper's posts there was a lot of fluff but these two stood out to me as being weird:

Lawper said something about AMSAR and skimble interacting during the night and mutt asked how he would know that and lawper responded with this:

Uh because of these posts:

I think you're misreading what people are saying quite regularly and making unsupported accusations.

I think it seems weird to me because he was the one that was assuming things incorrectly yet said this to mutts

I must've gotten misled because these posts came in the midst of other discussions about night results, PMs and interpretations based on what said on PMs, so seeing a statement like: "Oh, and you are welcome for last night, but whatever." led me to think that something happened last night and the two discussed.

And then when he realized he was wrong he was so casual about it. This post is just so different than the last one that it weirds me out.
 
Unofficial Day 4 What Year is it in Dog Years? Lynch Tally
Coop (2) - mpm, MJ
mpm (3) - Lawpy, Matt, Coop
MJ () -
Allie (1) - pippy

6/17 voting
lynch close in ~4.5 hours

6 of 17 is depressing, even for NYE

Let's ring in the new year with some friendly lynch votes, shall we?

@allieh8607 @Caiter92 @Beagle-Brigade @Barkley13 @dolphin106258 @MSUcvmHOPE @Crayola227 @vetmedhead @capri1722 @StayingPositive2017

Am I missing anyone?

Edit: missed @ziggyandjazzy ...not sure why I'm tagging her now since it won't work, but oh well
I feel hurt
Real SDNers only use night mode
Agreed
Use 2017 Night, it has the best formatting
Disagreed
 
Lynch paws


Only bc currently I have a tin foil-y idea that if Paws was a wolf would they want Mel and AM around? I don’t know. But I am not on board with the coop lynch.
 
Official Day 4 Not Blinding Lynch Tally
Coop (3) - mpm, MJ, zigzagoon
mpm (4) - Lawp, matty ice, Coop, barks
MJ () -
Allie (1) - pippy
paws (1) - dolph

9/17 voting
lynch close in ~3.75 hours

@mypetmoose You are winning!

giphy.gif
 
Gee thanks. I started the shelter lynch (okay I know that she ended up being village, but like how was I supposed to know. We all guess wrong sometimes). And also, I am pushing you now. What more do you want from me? Also, am I really keeping my head down, because I feel like I've been typing a ****load.
Isn’t this why you’re mainly on Coop bc of the grebes lynch? But then somehow you’re using shelter as a defense of you actively pushing a lynch, while also saying but I can get stuff wrong. But coop isn’t allowed to be wrong...
 
She's playing very passive aggressively and it's not helpful to just dump some reads on thread and not give thoughts behind them or question people. I'm curious to hear what you saw in your read through that made you lean her more village though, I'd appreciate the insight
I believe I answered this a little before you posted this in response to Pippy, I can get it for you if you didn’t see it.
 
Can you elaborate or give an example?

Well when I wolfed with her before, she wanted to avoid talking a lot or about other wolves...so for me all the Sporty talk seemed off if she were a wolf. And looking back through everything a lot of it just reads as angry/frusturated/sarcastic villager than wolf, at least in my humble opinion lol.

Well I did it anyway bc I was already on that page, here you go @vetmedhead
 
@allieh8607 what are your thoughts today? You were pushing Coop pretty heavily yesterday

I'm feeling a little more village towards coop now...she's reading snarky/frustrated villager today. And I can't wrap my mind around her acting so pissy about stagg's sporty wolf info yesterday and drawing that much attention to herself if she were a wolf.

Fair, but at that point everyone was treating the info like he was a seer. There is a proper way to go about dispensing seer info which is why I was flipping out. He THEN told be he was bluffing. But whatever

You're right I didn't kill a seer. I didn't kill anyone. Btw I was chased last night but I guess it didn't tell them anything useful. Also I never said he deserved it. I told him several times I hope he didn't die but that's neither here nor there. My trying to "discredit" him was a) correct b) frustration because of the way he went about it.

so tell me- what is the right way you would have wanted him to go about getting the information to us?

Has anyone else had this item? Just curious because it could help us sort out bull**** if we know who has had it so that wolves can't claim some nonsense about "oh, you spied on me/saw me do X! I had the item that let me do the thing, that's totally not what happened!"

If no one claims having that item...I could see it being RNG'd to the wolves for the first few nights and they perhaps made some items that gave them an extra kill or extra block, etc. Just a theory.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lynch mpm

I wish I had more time to analyze her posts- this is mostly based on her being one of the very first people to hop on the sporty lynch like 40 minutes after night results were posted and her reason was just because AM flipped village. She died very quickly in the noob game so this series of events just reads to me like noob wolf being coached to vote sporty since the wolves would have known sporty was seered.
 
He died with no ability. Did you ever consider that maybe he was someone else's "filter"?
yes actually, you should see my crazy mod PM. There are crazy rants in there. Mainly I discarded the theory because it was like N2 or something and one of those nights would've had to be stagg and one of the nights would've have to be sporty and you can't pm night results the same night you get them...
 
Alright I'm here for a minute. I may not have fully read one of the days (so if I'm missing info throw it at me)
As far as my feels towards Caiter, I still haven't cleared her in my mind, but I'm not so hard pressed on a lean that way atm. I will wait for more posts to decide how I feel since she has not been active today.
Alli I have been feeling much better about, I originally did not know what to think of her, but her last days have been strong village to me.
Pip, no offense I was decently sus of you D1, but right now from your more recent interactions you are probably the most village lean I have.
Vetmed I put village leaning as well, so far nothing to really strike me as off.
Zig, can't read you yet, you seem vanilla.
Matt could be woof, unlikely, but I don't count it out completely. I know my play style was shaped by the noob game, so I am definately different from my begging plays then (besides not providing as much as everyone else throughout the day...sorry, lol
Bark I still don't know exactly how to feel about but I'm not convinced is sus yet.
MJ, I'm leaning towards trusting atm
Moose has had some sketchy posts, and even with her defenses I am inclined to lean wolf on her, granted it is very plausible just her learning her own play style, so she is not condemned in my mind.
Coop gave me super weird feels, and had very provoking and not very helpful posts, recently now under suspicion has been saying that playing that way was a mistake...Idk if I'm on board to change my thinking away from them just yet.

I wish we could hear more form Crayola, Beagle, and Capri (I'm sad I don't have any feels on you yet 🙁)

Since my boyfriend won't leave me alone for 5 minutes to post anything useful I'm going to
Lynch Coop
Apologies if anything useful that should have swayed my vote was posted after 5:45pm - when I started writing this, had to go pick up a pizza and am now just finishing without looking.
 
Official Day 4 Time Is A Construct And Has No Meaning to Dogs Lynch Tally
Coop (4) - mpm, MJ, zigzagoon, msu
mpm (5) - Lawp, matty ice, Coop, barks, allie
MJ () -
Allie (1) - pippy
paws (1) - dolph

11/17 voting
lynch close in ~2.5 hours

@mypetmoose You are winning!

giphy.gif
 
Allright buckle your seatbelts because I have to run to a NYE party so I'm going to dump some reads and run (then hopefully check in a bit on mobile until lynch close and night is over).

Village leans: VMH (hunting and helpful), Matty ice (playing like last game), Alleih (logical, no red flags)

Wolf leans:
Pip - Sorry beloved manator but your play style strikes me as sketchy and the whole thing about trying to get people to role reveal after AM/SAR took out jboo. I can only see how that would benefit wolves, if I'm wrong please let me know.

MPM - "Didn't want to start anything" early on, then I didn't love the logic used to vote lawpy and the reluctance to join the sporty vote. The biggest red flag to me was the dramatic defensiveness and role reveal below when there were literally no votes against her? However, I mixed up noob with wolf with grebes for similar reasons.... But I have to go with my gut and sorry you're the wolfiest to me rn
I had my suspicions before anyone said anything, but I tend to always second guess myself until someone else says something that vibes with the way my brain wanders... When someone pointed out that the list might not be trustworthy, in my head I was like, "oh that makes sense" but then I wrote something like, "maybe, but it would be nice if we could trust them for now". So then when vmh pointed out how coop was on the list and agreeing that there were def. no wolves on the list, again I thought, "oh that makes sense, super sketch". So then I posted, "Oh that makes sense, lynch coop for reasons xyz." Then everyone was like "huh, weird" because I am bad at articulating myself online sometimes. And now here I am probably making myself seem more sketch by defending myself when the lynch isn't even on me today. Idk, maybe I should just log off till tomorrow. I should be spending time with family, or cleaning my room. This is stressing me out. I am gonna pull a shelter, and "role reveal" as a vanilla weiner dog. Have fun.

Lynch MPM
 
I'm going to blatantly fish because I'm bored and curious. (And love dogs, obviously.)

@mypetmoose
@allieh8607
@MSUcvmHOPE
@Lawper

What breed of dog are you?
I'm sorry but am I the only one to find this pretty sketchy? I understand ruffling feathers to get people talking and engaged to get a better read but this rubs me the wrong way. I guess because I don't see how the info gathered would be helpful:shrug:
 
I'm sorry but am I the only one to find this pretty sketchy? I understand ruffling feathers to get people talking and engaged to get a better read but this rubs me the wrong way. I guess because I don't see how the info gathered would be helpful:shrug:
I honestly don't see the harm in this since the breeds really don't seem to provide any info on affiliation. Asking this means nothing to me.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using SDN mobile
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok I've been keeping up with thread but not really enough to do any real analysis. If the choice is between coops and mpm I lean coop as the more wolfy, I think Mpm is noobie.
Pip I'm not seeing what your seeing in Allie and can't decide if it's a reaction test.
 
Ok I've been keeping up with thread but not really enough to do any real analysis. If the choice is between coops and mpm I lean coop as the more wolfy, I think Mpm is noobie.
Pip I'm not seeing what your seeing in Allie and can't decide if it's a reaction test.
Don’t add logic to my tin foil by thinking coop is wolfy