WWho Let the Dogs Out? - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I'm sorry but am I the only one to find this pretty sketchy? I understand ruffling feathers to get people talking and engaged to get a better read but this rubs me the wrong way. I guess because I don't see how the info gathered would be helpful:shrug:
Granted I understand if people don't respond since some flipped ppl have had abilities that are vaguely related to their breed. Mine will tell you nothing so I don't care if I share.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using SDN mobile
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't understand what this means
Lynch paws


Only bc currently I have a tin foil-y idea that if Paws was a wolf would they want Mel and AM around? I don’t know. But I am not on board with the coop lynch.

Ok I've been keeping up with thread but not really enough to do any real analysis. If the choice is between coops and mpm I lean coop as the more wolfy, I think Mpm is noobie.
Pip I'm not seeing what your seeing in Allie and can't decide if it's a reaction test.

I would say you were definitely on the side of not really if you missed my lynch vote. Lol
 
Dolph are youvillage or wolfy leaning coop?
Is it just the lack of reads with the wolf list bothering you? Bc I’m currently leaning more village on coop for various things about her play after rereading through some things.
Ok so it looks like you are leaning her village. Aside from me and the two leaders, who else should we be lynching? I rhith it's weird that you are lynching me on a tin foil. Means you don't like the top two either, but you also have no better ideas?

Just fyi, am and I kept Mel alive as long as possible as wolves, like downto last 5 people or something, and they kept me alive for a while last game too.
 
I didn't miss your lunch vote I thought it was silly
Oh okay 😛 I def don’t agree with coops, I’m null on mpm as in if they’re lynched it wouldn’t bother me. They’ve definitely had inconsistencies in logic which I don’t like. And maybe I wanted to see if you’d provide any insight into my tinfoil logic. I really couldn’t remember how long you all tend to keep each other around when you wolf. But I thought it was a decent tinfoil, not super out there or anything.
 
Oh okay 😛 I def don’t agree with coops, I’m null on mpm as in if they’re lynched it wouldn’t bother me. They’ve definitely had inconsistencies in logic which I don’t like. And maybe I wanted to see if you’d provide any insight into my tinfoil logic. I really couldn’t remember how long you all tend to keep each other around when you wolf. But I thought it was a decent tinfoil, not super out there or anything.
It's fine how could you know that lol. AM thought coop, I thought coop so that's why I'm going that way. I've stated that before so it's not new
 
Also as an addendum to my previous post if it’s between mpm and coop, I’ll def be switching to mpm. I’m tempted to do it now bc they didn’t come back on after I questioned their post...
Not that in itself is inherently wolfy, just gives me feels.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh okay 😛 I def don’t agree with coops, I’m null on mpm as in if they’re lynched it wouldn’t bother me. They’ve definitely had inconsistencies in logic which I don’t like. And maybe I wanted to see if you’d provide any insight into my tinfoil logic. I really couldn’t remember how long you all tend to keep each other around when you wolf. But I thought it was a decent tinfoil, not super out there or anything.
Like is there something more to coop being village that I'm missing?
 
Unofficial Day 4 What Year is it in Dog Years?
hqdefault.jpg

Change to *~night mode~* and it looks way better 😉
Oh, I see my problem. I had it set to White Knight Mode, so it burned my eyes and then asked me on a date
 
It's fine how could you know that lol. AM thought coop, I thought coop so that's why I'm going that way. I've stated that before so it's not new
I understand that logic I like to listen to AM too especially when village but as AM says herself she is not infallible.
 
I'm sorry but am I the only one to find this pretty sketchy? I understand ruffling feathers to get people talking and engaged to get a better read but this rubs me the wrong way. I guess because I don't see how the info gathered would be helpful:shrug:
What do you find sketchy about this? I find this sketchy that you think this is sketchy

I honestly don't see the harm in this since the breeds really don't seem to provide any info on affiliation. Asking this means nothing to me.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using SDN mobile
agreed
 
Alright I'm here for a minute. I may not have fully read one of the days (so if I'm missing info throw it at me)
As far as my feels towards Caiter, I still haven't cleared her in my mind, but I'm not so hard pressed on a lean that way atm. I will wait for more posts to decide how I feel since she has not been active today.
Alli I have been feeling much better about, I originally did not know what to think of her, but her last days have been strong village to me.
Pip, no offense I was decently sus of you D1, but right now from your more recent interactions you are probably the most village lean I have.
Vetmed I put village leaning as well, so far nothing to really strike me as off.
Zig, can't read you yet, you seem vanilla.
Matt could be woof, unlikely, but I don't count it out completely. I know my play style was shaped by the noob game, so I am definately different from my begging plays then (besides not providing as much as everyone else throughout the day...sorry, lol
Bark I still don't know exactly how to feel about but I'm not convinced is sus yet.
MJ, I'm leaning towards trusting atm
Moose has had some sketchy posts, and even with her defenses I am inclined to lean wolf on her, granted it is very plausible just her learning her own play style, so she is not condemned in my mind.
Coop gave me super weird feels, and had very provoking and not very helpful posts, recently now under suspicion has been saying that playing that way was a mistake...Idk if I'm on board to change my thinking away from them just yet.

I wish we could hear more form Crayola, Beagle, and Capri (I'm sad I don't have any feels on you yet 🙁)

Since my boyfriend won't leave me alone for 5 minutes to post anything useful I'm going to
Lynch Coop
Apologies if anything useful that should have swayed my vote was posted after 5:45pm - when I started writing this, had to go pick up a pizza and am now just finishing without looking.
What would lean you more one way or the other on caiter?

Also, not getting a read on zig and thinking she's vanilla aren't the same things. Which is it?

What would you like to hear from Cray, Beagle, and Capri?
 
Unfortunately I have to leave for a NYE party soon and will miss lynch close. I have serious side eye for pippy for the blatant fishing (is it better or worse if she admitted it was blatant beforehand? lol)

However, based on having had some feels there for a few days, and not necessarily being satisfied with today's responses to those feels, lynch mpm
 
**********************************************************************
Unofficial Day 4 Time Is A Construct And Has No Meaning to Dogs Lynch Tally
Coop (5) - mpm, MJ, zigzagoon, msu, Paws
mpm (7) - Lawp, matty ice, Coop, barks, allie, Beagle, meats
MJ () -
Allie (1) - pippy
paws (1) - dolph

14/17 voting
lynch close in ~1.5 hours
Missing: Cray, Cait, capri

mpm, you are winning!

giphy.gif

**********************************************************************
 
Unfortunately I have to leave for a NYE party soon and will miss lynch close. I have serious side eye for pippy for the blatant fishing (is it better or worse if she admitted it was blatant beforehand? lol)

However, based on having had some feels there for a few days, and not necessarily being satisfied with today's responses to those feels, lynch mpm

Lol I don’t think self awareness necessarily makes it better. As far as signaling, it makes more sense to pre-empt your wolfy behavior with an admission of said behavior and how it looks. If done by the right person and in the right way, it will have the desired effect of making it look less fishy (no pun intended).
 
I'm drinking and entertaining at my house so this is gonna be a fun catch up

Pip - Sorry beloved manator but your play style strikes me as sketchy and the whole thing about trying to get people to role reveal after AM/SAR took out jboo. I can only see how that would benefit wolves, if I'm wrong please let me know.
I was hoping one of you nooblets would be a space cadet wolf, see an opportunity to gain village cred, and blurt out that you were an assassin, which I would know not to be true because I knew AM was an assassin.

I'm sorry but am I the only one to find this pretty sketchy? I understand ruffling feathers to get people talking and engaged to get a better read but this rubs me the wrong way. I guess because I don't see how the info gathered would be helpful:shrug:
Maybe I just like dogs

Keeshond!
Adorable!

You've been circling around this for a day and a half or so, but I'd kind of like you to walk me through it a little because after chatting briefly with Allie in PMs last night I'm not sure I'm seeing what you're seeing
Yeah ok fair

I'll see what I can grab, but honestly no promises tonight because I'm doing this on my phone and getting yelled and also have kind of a ridiculous hosting situation on my hands right now

Hey hey
You you
I don't like your fishing
Meh I would never do something this obviously sketchy as a wolf

Unfortunately I have to leave for a NYE party soon and will miss lynch close. I have serious side eye for pippy for the blatant fishing (is it better or worse if she admitted it was blatant beforehand? lol)
It's better

And again, maybe I just like dogs!

Except my dog breed. Sorry mods, it's just not my thang

Edit: I mean, if one was in front of my face, or needed a home, I'd probably love it. Let's be real here, it's a dog
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm drinking and entertaining at my house so this is gonna be a fun catch up


I was hoping one of you nooblets would be a space cadet wolf, see an opportunity to gain village cred, and blurt out that you were an assassin, which I would know not to be true because I knew AM was an assassin.


Maybe I just like dogs


Adorable!


Yeah ok fair

I'll see what I can grab, but honestly no promises tonight because I'm doing this on my phone and getting yelled and also have kind of a ridiculous hosting situation on my hands right now


Meh I would never do something this obviously sketchy as a wolf


It's better

And again, maybe I just like dogs!

Except my dog breed. Sorry mods, it's just not my thang

This is not satisfying lol. Temporarily giving you the benefit of the doubt since you’re on your phone and hosting lol.
 
Soooooooo work today was...let's just say I'm cranky.
Does someone want to give me a TL;DR because I am not in the mood to catch up on nearly 250 posts

Edit: What's the likelihood I can get away with a BS and/or sheepy lynch vote today? :thinking: Pinky promise I'll have more to contribute tomorrow
 
Last edited:
What would lean you more one way or the other on caiter?

Also, not getting a read on zig and thinking she's vanilla aren't the same things. Which is it?

What would you like to hear from Cray, Beagle, and Capri?
I'd have to go back and see if I could learn anything (forgot the specifics), it was more how I feel about their posting, less about strategies in how their death would play a role.
As far as Zigs goes, that's how I wanted to phrase that I was unsure/haven't seen enough useful info, but currently had her in the not a worry box. I stand by my weird wording.
I'd like to hear more from them because I've seen little to nothing from them today. If they don't provide feels or aren't on the forum at sometime I can't exactly put my own feels on them yet since this early in the game things can change say by day.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using SDN mobile
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
**********************************************************************
Unofficial Day 4 Time Is A Construct And Has No Meaning to Dogs Lynch Tally
Coop (5) - mpm, MJ, zigzagoon, msu, Paws
mpm (7) - Lawp, matty ice, Coop, barks, allie, Beagle, meats
MJ () -
Allie (1) - pippy
paws (1) - dolph
Cray (1) - capri

15/17 voting
lynch close in ~45 minutes
Missing: Cray, Cait

mpm, you are winning!

giphy.gif

**********************************************************************