WWho Let the Dogs Out? - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What sounds legit?
The way she presented it sounds believable. I am also being slightly sarcastic since there is no way to actually know.
I'm going to put my vote here right now since Cray has been absent and is not being beneficial to the village anyway, and I will wait to see if I change my mind given today's future discussion.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using SDN mobile
 
*****************************************
Unofficial Day 5 Lynch Tally
Cray (5)
- Barkley, Pippy, Lawpy, Cait, MSU
Lawpy (1) - Matt

6/15
lynch close in ~11.5 hours
*****************************************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm like 98% sure I'm not staying in this vote.
I'm hoping it'll be a push to get Cray back on. Hopefully.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using SDN mobile
 
*****************************************
Unofficial Day 5 Lynch Tally

6/15
lynch close in ~11.5 hours
*****************************************
Good doggo. Pets for the good doggo.

CD9531BF-E50C-4B0A-97DA-6289348B4AFB.gif
 
Day 1 Tally

Pippy (1) - Coopah
SportsPuppies (2) - stagg, AMSAR
Mel
(1)- Crayola
Grebes (3)- Barks, beagle, Capri
MJ (0)-
Matty ice (0)-
AMSAR (4)- Skimble, SportsPuppies, allie, caiter
Skimble (0)-
mutts (6)- Lawper, MJ, shelter, Paws, Mel, MSUHope
Shelter (2)- Pippy, Dolphin
VMH (1)- Mutts
Paws (2)- VMH, Jboo
Barks (2)- Grebes, mypetmoose
Ziggy (1) - Ziggy

25/26 voting: missing Matt#


D2 Lynch Tally

Cray () -
Sporty (3) -Stagg, Paws, Pippy
Paws (0) -
shelter (4) - mpm, MJ, dolphin, cray
grebes (7) - Beagle, Coop, Barkley, Capri, lawper, Matt, AMSAR
AMSAR
(6) - shelter, zigzag, Cait, allie, Sporty, jboo, Grebes
mpm
(1) - vmh
Cait (1) - MSU

23/23


Day 3 Tally

Sporty (15)
- Lawpy, dolphin, Stagg, capri, allie, paws, meats, mpm, barks, MJ, Beagle, Cait, Pippy, Coop, MSU
mpm () -
coop () -
Pippy () -
Cray (1) - Sporty
Lawpy (1) - Matt

17/20 Missing Cray, shelter, zigzag


Day 4 Lynch Tally
Coop (5) - mpm, MJ, zigzagoon, msu, Paws
mpm (8) - Lawp, matty ice, Coop, barks, allie, Beagle, meats, Cait
MJ () -
Allie (1) - pippy
paws (1) - dolph
Cray (1) - capri

16/17 voting
Missing: Cray
 
Oops I got it on night 2 actually. So everything is shifted one night. I didn’t say anything immediately because I wanted to talk to my PM partners first and the plan was for dolphin to look into cray last night (night 5)
Did coop know dolphin was doing this? That’s really timing for her to die the night she was planning to look into her...
 
So on the Cray lynch:

Aside from Barkleys results, at this point she hasn’t been around enough for people to get a read on her. With not being on for a day and a half, she probably is legit busy and that’s part of it. But also, not being around also makes her a liability to village, since we have no way to get more info from her. So she could easily just skirting by and hide if she is sketch.

I agree with pip that at this point we should probably just lynch her.
 
Cray is the only one you can see when she's on. I don't know if she uses email alerts but she hasn't been on for a day and a half.
The one thing I'm most worried about is since we have reason to believe, thanks to a suposed AI question, that the wolves have the ability to convert. If she comes back on (I understand really life things happen but) she is going to really have to convince us she's not a convert/OG.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using SDN mobile
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So on the Cray lynch:

Aside from Barkleys results, at this point she hasn’t been around enough for people to get a read on her. With not being on for a day and a half, she probably is legit busy and that’s part of it. But also, not being around also makes her a liability to village, since we have no way to get more info from her. So she could easily just skirting by and hide if she is sketch.

I agree with pip that at this point we should probably just lynch her.

The only reason I’m not jumping on it is because I am trying to give her the benefit of the doubt for another day. But I’m not averse to lynching her. I’m suspect of a couple of the people on the lynch but if barks is telling the truth then I think it’s a solid choice.
 
N1 - I received a red box and was told there was someone in the corner that I could say a sentence plus a picture to and it would go to places beyond

N2 - decided with Stagg, dolphin, and coop to ask “what were your night results” along with a picture of a village block. Got confirmation it was sent to places beyond

N3 - received a response that was a picture of a box of crayons with a red circle around it and crossed out

So with that I’m going to

Lynch cray

Oops I got it on night 2 actually. So everything is shifted one night. I didn’t say anything immediately because I wanted to talk to my PM partners first and the plan was for dolphin to look into cray last night (night 5)

Well at first we weren’t exactly sure who we were asking so we were just trying to come up with a question that wouldn’t get a yes/no answer and once it was clarified that it would go to “places beyond” we narrowed it down to that question. It could be Mel’s results or since it wasn’t really submitted until the end of N3 and answered N4 i guess it’s possible it could be AM’s too.

I missed bark’s first post on why she’s lynching cray. I still think lawps is being suspect so I’m gonna keep my vote there but if it comes down to it I would be willing to switch to cray.
 
N1 - I received a red box and was told there was someone in the corner that I could say a sentence plus a picture to and it would go to places beyond

N2 - decided with Stagg, dolphin, and coop to ask “what were your night results” along with a picture of a village block. Got confirmation it was sent to places beyond

N3 - received a response that was a picture of a box of crayons with a red circle around it and crossed out

So with that I’m going to

Lynch cray
I’m not sure I understand this

Oops I got it on night 2 actually. So everything is shifted one night. I didn’t say anything immediately because I wanted to talk to my PM partners first and the plan was for dolphin to look into cray last night (night 5)
So this makes me more suspicious of you and coop

I’m putting my vote on lawps. He’s been sketchy enough that I feel good about putting a vote there again.

Lynch lawps
Originally you weren’t suspicious and now you are? Just trying to follow
 
It doesn't matter now since you are going to lynch me anyway, but I never told you that I was blocked by (probably Mel?) on night one. My PM message from the mods said Someone stood in front of you all night. (I have now interpreted this as Mel, the dead blocker who I PMed with that night). Good thing you weren't planning on going anywhere. (meaning I'm nilla with no night actions).

Also, squeaky toys do exist as items in this game. I got one from the mod gods! Hope ya get one since they amuse you so much Pip! Good Luck village! I'm gonna be off my phone for the rest of tonight mostly, but I hope my flip tells you something. Sorry for being a little sassy earlier. Happy new year!
So I have no lean on cray at the moment. I just feel like Barkley asked for Mel's block and he responded that he blocked cray. I'm guessing N2 since mpm said she was blocked N1.

@Barkley13 why do you think this implies cray is a wolf?
 
How would cray being blocked imply she's a wolf.

Am I going crazy here? Someone explain what I'm missing that this evidence inplys that cray is a wolf

I’m not totally sold. But unless I’m reading it wrong (which is totally possible), he sent the question to stagg, dolphin, and coop. Given that stagg essentially got himself killed to lynch a wolf and we know dolphin is village, I take that a little more seriously.

However, I haven’t seen enough of cray to just jump on it. I’m still keeping my vote on lawps. However if it came down to cray and someone else I didn’t have a wolf lean on, I’d switch.
 
How would cray being blocked imply she's a wolf.

Am I going crazy here? Someone explain what I'm missing that this evidence inplys that cray is a wolf
Did someone say she was blocked that night?

I guess to me I was interpreting it as no cray. But I see your point it could be something else.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did someone say she was blocked that night?

I guess to me I was interpreting it as no cray. But I see your point it could be something else.

Yeah I mean she said she sent a picture of a village block (which I took to mean like a city block but in a village) and got a pic of crayons with a NO sign on it. Which I took to mean as cray is not village.
 
Yeah I mean she said she sent a picture of a village block (which I took to mean like a city block but in a village) and got a pic of crayons with a NO sign on it. Which I took to mean as cray is not village.
This is what I took it to mean as well.

But also, if this is what you think, why are you leaving your lynch on lawp? You keep saying things that contradict each other.
 
No one has said on thread wwhat night or even if she has been blocked. They asked "for night actions" and sent a picture of a "village block" and got cray crossed out


I was interpreting it different but I see what you mean. I’m still going to leave it for now to see if she comes on and says anything

Can you specify what you meant by “village block” Barkley?
 
This is what I took it to mean as well.

But also, if this is what you think, why are you leaving your lynch on lawp? You keep saying things that contradict each other.

It’s not contradictory. I suspect lawps and have for a few days (which is why I lynched him two days ago). I missed that whole first post when I was deciding whether to join on the cray train or stick with lawps. But I’m sticking with lawps because A, I don’t know if barks is telling the truth, and B, cray has barely even been on here. I don’t have anything really to go on but that post by barks.

I’ll stick with lawps. If it comes down to cray and someone I’m leaning village on, I’ll switch.
 
In all honestly, one of the biggest things that screwed us over in the noob game is that the wolves kept a bunch of people around who barely posted and so we basically had no reads on them and thought they were wolves. I’m perfectly fine with lynching someone to get them posting. And a silent villager is generally not a helpful one

####lynch cray###
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh also, we can stop with the breed thing. I was trying to clear the tracker, but wouldn't have associated Basenji with tracker anyways. I was looking for a hound or even a sighthound.

Coop has a mild village point in her direction, for anyone who missed that.

Lynch cray

I don't think Coops is wolf based on dolphin's posts.

I can support the Cray lynch.

Lynch Cray

@Barkley13 Sorry I didn’t answer your pm before night close 🙁 ended up having to go to the ER tonight with one of my rabbits. Best NYE ever /sarcasm

***lynch cray***

Will finish catching up totally tomorrow

This sounds legit.
###Lynch Crayloa###

Also Caiter, that's terrible. Are they ok?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using SDN mobile
Look I'm all for lynching Cray for activity but the quick pileup of votes on her feels off to me. Particularly Cait and MSU felt weird but not sure if it's nooby or wolfy (for the latter anyway). And Lawpy too but he was feeling sketch before anyway.
 
Tin foil: assuming dead chat received it on n3: so mutts, skimble, Mel, am, johnnaboo; what power role or knowledge would they know or have acquired as of n3 to tell us cray is not village?
At this point this info is NAI and I'm not ready to lynch cray just for not being on thead
Understandable. But you are coming off as incredibly defensive of Cray.
If Cray does not come on and defend herself or start participating a vote for her is not exactly the best, since ideally we'd like to have reasoning to hopefully lynch a wolf, but it is warranted, especially if she could be converted if her lack of presence is due to the resulting restrictions.
If you are so against the Cray-zy train, then I'd like to hear where we should be looking today.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using SDN mobile
 
Understandable. But you are coming off as incredibly defensive of Cray.
If Cray does not come on and defend herself or start participating a vote for her is not exactly the best, since ideally we'd like to have reasoning to hopefully lynch a wolf, but it is warranted, especially if she could be converted if her lack of presence is due to the resulting restrictions.
If you are so against the Cray-zy train, then I'd like to hear where we should be looking today.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using SDN mobile

Eh saying you don’t want to lynch someone without evidence is not “incredibly defensive” just because it disagrees with you. The burden of proof is on the accuser. Why are voting to lynch her other than everyone else was doing it? If your only answer is that she hasn’t been around, that’s not very strong.