Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why?Honestly this weird line of questioning between SP (are you called paws?) and dolphin on pages 33-34 is weirding me out
Edit:Yes I'm paws. SP is sporty
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Why?Honestly this weird line of questioning between SP (are you called paws?) and dolphin on pages 33-34 is weirding me out
Ps, SP is @SportPoniesYes, that's why SP is confusing me.
So what's her nickname then? Paws? IdkPs, SP is @SportPonies
Yes. Paws. Short for Positive. Pawsitive. Paws.So what's her nickname then? Paws? Idk
I'm going to go back through but it looks like you're digging for info here. I just get weird feelings about it. Someone yesterday was clearly trying to find out who the seer was/that the seer was dolphin and I'm looking for info on who that could possibly be.Why?
Edit:Yes I'm paws. SP is sporty
I was trying to figure out if coop was cleared and I had missed it.I'm going to go back through but it looks like you're digging for info here. I just get weird feelings about it. Someone yesterday was clearly trying to find out who the seer was/that the seer was dolphin and I'm looking for info on who that could possibly be.
Have you read the whole day? Then who do you suspect figured it out and killed dolphin?I was trying to figure out if coop was cleared and I had missed it.
Maybe read the whole day too and try and get a feel for the timing of the posts too
I've been re reading multiple days. We have no proof Barkley was seered, though it seems likely since dolphin appeared to be clearing pm partners.Have you read the whole day? Then who do you suspect figured it out and killed dolphin?
Tf is this wordfrwafod
Whatever expletive you want it to be. My phone and sdn browser hate each other and it's infuriating. It constantly combines words, deletes words, deletes letters and then combines words. It's so so so stupidTf is this word
🤣 I love it thoWhatever expletive you want it to be. My phone and sdn browser hate each other and it's infuriating. It constantly combines words, deletes words, deletes letters and then combines words. It's so so so stupid
Mine does this tooWhatever expletive you want it to be. My phone and sdn browser hate each other and it's infuriating. It constantly combines words, deletes words, deletes letters and then combines words. It's so so so stupid
All: the baby is refusing to nap and has been very fussy. I'm sorry that last exchange came out so irratible. I'm gonna take an sdn break and try to relax. I'm very sorry
Whatever expletive you want it to be. My phone and sdn browser hate each other and it's infuriating. It constantly combines words, deletes words, deletes letters and then combines words. It's so so so stupid
All: the baby is refusing to nap and has been very fussy. I'm sorry that last exchange came out so irratible. I'm gonna take an sdn break and try to relax. I'm very sorry

Girl if that’s you irritable you’re the sweetest person ever
Sorry baby won’t nap 🙁
Further, do you know that barkley is village?
Unless I’m Sporty. Or sporty spice. Or ThirstPony. Or sport sport....Why?
Edit:Yes I'm paws. SP is sporty
Unless I’m Sporty. Or sporty spice. Or ThirstPony. Or sport sport....
Edit: What's the likelihood I can get away with a BS and/or sheepy lynch vote today?Pinky promise I'll have more to contribute tomorrow

Just quoting this now to say I anxiously await your contributions todayJust responding because I was tagged but I'm totally free and clear tomorrow so hopefully I'll be more active. I've worked 9-6 every day of this game so far, and lynch close is at 8pm my time.

At the very least, this fills in to a double block occurring on N1 as well, so maybe takes some creedence away from the theory about wolves stealing the abilityIt doesn't matter now since you are going to lynch me anyway, but I never told you that I was blocked by (probably Mel?) on night one. My PM message from the mods said Someone stood in front of you all night. (I have now interpreted this as Mel, the dead blocker who I PMed with that night). Good thing you weren't planning on going anywhere. (meaning I'm nilla with no night actions).
Also, squeaky toys do exist as items in this game. I got one from the mod gods! Hope ya get one since they amuse you so much Pip! Good Luck village! I'm gonna be off my phone for the rest of tonight mostly, but I hope my flip tells you something. Sorry for being a little sassy earlier. Happy new year!
I, uh, am not seeing the point of making this post.Result didn’t surprise me. I wouldn’t have been surprised if she was a wolf either and actually expected she was, but I’m not surprised.
Hope your bun is doing well@Barkley13 Sorry I didn’t answer your pm before night close 🙁 ended up having to go to the ER tonight with one of my rabbits. Best NYE ever /sarcasm
***lynch cray***
Will finish catching up totally tomorrow
Lol I am chuckling a bit thinking about Cray's reaction when she gets back on the thread, probably hungover, and sees she is not only leading lynch, but it's because someone got a picture of unknown origin of crayons crossed out.
I'm awful but I'm actually tempted to stay on this vote until she shows up, just to see it haha

Whatever expletive you want it to be. My phone and sdn browser hate each other and it's infuriating. It constantly combines words, deletes words, deletes letters and then combines words. It's so so so stupid
Hey, my phone does this too!Mine does this too
I've found that usually it is less bad as long as I am not trying to type more in the middle of a sentence right in front of another word without a space. It's like the space protects the rest of the words lol
This is one of the posts I was referring to where they keep contradicting themselves lolI, uh, am not seeing the point of making this post.
I, uh, am not seeing the point of making this post.
This is one of the posts I was referring to where they keep contradicting themselves lol
Hope your bun is doing well
Oh boy. I'm trying not to think about all the things I've said when I've gone aggro in a WW game 🤣I think she might have been referring to implying another poster doesn’t have reading comprehension lol.
Someone mentioned a theory that if the message did go to Mel then he was just telling them who he had blocked, but I believe on N1 mpm and lawp(?) were blocked, and N2 it was AM and barks. I think Mel died around N2. So I'm not seeing where cray would have been blocked in that timeframe at least
But - I also think most of this conversation is meaningless given we don't know who this message was going to. I don't think it's enough to be actionable at this time and don't like how quickly people jumped on it with a vague justification of "seems good and also cray is too absent"
Oh boy. I'm trying not to think about all the things I've said when I've gone aggro in a WW game 🤣
I did. I stand by my original thoughts about your postDid you read the post I quoted?
Minus! I'm a happy drunk 😀Plus or minus being drunk? 😛
Yeah, hoo boy. Nobody in here has seen a true meathead meltdownOh boy. I'm trying not to think about all the things I've said when I've gone aggro in a WW game 🤣
I did. I stand by my original thoughts about your post
I’m not sure I understand this
So this makes me more suspicious of you and coop
Originally you weren’t suspicious and now you are? Just trying to follow
Please explain this Ziggy because it looks like you just flip floppedIn all honestly, one of the biggest things that screwed us over in the noob game is that the wolves kept a bunch of people around who barely posted and so we basically had no reads on them and thought they were wolves. I’m perfectly fine with lynching someone to get them posting. And a silent villager is generally not a helpful one
####lynch cray###
I'm not trying to manufacture suspicion, but you are awfully defensive about that post haha. My main thought was that it read to me as "Regardless of how she flipped, I wasn't wrong!"That seems odd. There were tons of posts about how mpm seemed really noobish but could also be a wolf who doesn’t know how to look village.
I myself posted about how I wasn’t totally sold but felt good enough about it to keep my vote. And you’re saying you can’t see why I would respond to someone sharing an opinion I have by saying that I’m not surprised I was wrong (which means I agree that I also shouldn’t put too much stock into noobness being wolfy)?
Kind of seems like you’re trying to cast some suspicion on me for posting an extremely normal reaction.
That's what we were thinking. We basically asked the Dead their opinion and they said cray. It's not the word of god but it's sound advice.Ah okay. I guess it could be true but who knows where the info came from. Dead players maybe?
I'm not trying to manufacture suspicion, but you are awfully defensive about that post haha. My main thought was that it read to me as "Regardless of how she flipped, I wasn't wrong!"
Meanwhile my WW philosophy has always been closer to
![]()
Typically how this works is it need to be a consensus for the dead players. I know Finn likes to keep the dead involved. So the two dead wolves wouldn't be able to control what was sent back because they weren't the majority.“Places beyond” seems to imply dead players. But there are dead wolves too.
That's what we were thinking. We basically asked the Dead their opinion and they said cray. It's not the word of god but it's sound advice.
Typically how this works is it need to be a consensus for the dead players. I know Finn likes to keep the dead involved. So the two dead wolves wouldn't be able to control what was sent back because they weren't the majority.
Barks is cleared. Like super-duper clearI think it’s also important to note we are down some very important players very quickly. Are the wolves just getting lucky or how are they managing to do this? Just getting lucky or very well calculated night kills? Without cray around much, I’m inclined to think she isn’t responsible for it, but I could be wrong.
I am still suspicious of barks like I said previously. The initial post still doesn’t make that much sense to me.
Then again there have been a lot of faulty affiliation seers and unseerable wolves lately, so not even an affiliation seer is entirely valuable these days as mods have pushed for less lazy and more analysis-based gameplayHow do we know dolphin was a seer and not a tracker? I know the ability description sounds vaguely seerish, but it also sounds vaguely tracker-ish, and didn't we have an untrackable wolf?
If she cleared people by tracking them, then those clears are definitely not as strong as if she were an affiliation seer
Barks is cleared. Like super-duper clear
Read it properly she "chased them" to see their true intentions.How do we know dolphin was a seer and not a tracker? I know the ability description sounds vaguely seerish, but it also sounds vaguely tracker-ish, and didn't we have an untrackable wolf?
If she cleared people by tracking them, then those clears are definitely not as strong as if she were an affiliation seer
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.