WWho Let the Dogs Out? - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I meant the on thread discussion but please, go ahead and quote the whole thing. Only thing you can't quote is mod pms

Hi! I am heading to bed soon and my noob game is still going on. But let's chat tomorrow!
Hi! That’s alright, I’m in bed now too. And also still trying to keep up with the noob game like a good mentor haha
Then made some jokes with mods about how they think PST sucks and I think EST sucks
Ok I am about to try to catch up on that thread now. Sporty what are your thoughts?
Also I didn't PM with anyone in the last game so not sure how that works out
I totally forgot we had this PM open. Wow I’m so great at this.

As I posted on thread, I don’t really have many wolfy feels but I’m also out qnd a bit preoccupied. I think AM feels weird, but other than that, I got nada.

MJ and Jil feel par for who they are. Lots of boobs and people I haven’t played wirh in a while so I’ll need to check back and see how I feel about people individually.

I also think grebes sounds like grebes.
I am getting pieces here and there but lots of fluff in the beginning. My noob game is still occupying most of my attention
No shame there. You’re playing the noob game well, so hang in there. I’m sure your mentor is very proud of you 🙂
Hopefully! (or just surprised I haven't died 😉)
what is grebes sounding like grebes to you?
Her fishing, her bizarre logic.

It’s not sound playing but it sounds normal for her.

I also saw her wolf behind the scenes (was a wolf mentor for the noob game) and this just.... doesn’t feel like how she was acting on thread or in wolf chat.
Ah so you're thinking she's just acting weirdly but isn't a wolf?


Hm just reading some of the Skimble AM stuff is sorta weird
On pg 4 now. Wow so many posts for one day
Yeah, exactly that. I don’t think her play is good play, but I do think it’s not abnormal for her
does Dina's role make sense? can protection items be used on yourself?
I sent this to the wrong PM. classic noob mistake I am so sorry
It’s okay haha. I was just very confused

That was the end of convo. Hopefully this posts ok. Pretty much exactly how I described it...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
******************************************************************************
Unofficial Day 5 Time to Work On Those Resolutions Lynch Tally
Cray (6)
- Barkley, Pippy, Lawpy, Cait, MSU, zigzag
Lawpy (1) - Matt
capri (2) - Coop, meats

9/15
lynch close 2200 (~4.5 hours)

tenor.gif

******************************************************************************
 
Just because you PMed doesn't mean it wasn't fabricated. I've manufactured conversations before, and so have many other wolves of the past.

Thanks for posting it, but I don't put much stock into those kinds of things for that reason. Paws might get more out of it than I do.
Ok I can see what you're saying. I could see her fabricating this, but I don't have a deep enough understanding of the game to do so.
 
I spoke to Dolphin about it before she died. She seered me barks stagg and sporty. Between alliehs comments about how stagg could have been the mouth peice for the seer in our group and sportys questioning of dolphin on her lynch day it's no wonder they found dolphin last night. That's why dolphin and barks have been defending me. I was added to their chat last night.
Not sure I love this subtle shade on me for being part of the reason dolphin was figured out. I would have liked to not spell it out so obviously but it seemed like you weren't able to comprehend how it wasn't the end of the world that Stagg was providing the information.
 
Alright I went through yesterday's posts again and am suspect of paws and allie's interactions with dolphin and coop and how they could've revealed dolphin as a seer. No clue if this is legit suspicion here or not. It might not have been a smart move if they were wolves, because then we could say exactly this after dolphin died.

I wanna hear more from Allie, MJ, Cait, capri, lawyer, vmh, and cray.

I got the most villager vibes from MJ. Capri said she will post more and I hope to see that. No suspicions besides being quiet. She even joked about getting away with a BS vote, which I don't know why a wolf would do that. VMH not suspecting Allie and I wanna know why. Lawper I don't really have reads on.
edit to add Cait
 
I honestly have no idea. But if we were to lose a villager, one who isn't posting likely wouldn't be that much of a detriment. Sorry if that sounds horrible. It just made end game really hard in the space game.

I am looking through posts from yesterday to get more feels on people. More to come.
Mmm. I am not sure how much I like this reasoning constantly being couched in "it's okay to lose a villager who isn't contributing much"
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mmm. I am not sure how much I like this reasoning constantly being couched in "it's okay to lose a villager who isn't contributing much"
Why?

I likely won't leave my vote on her once it gets closer to Lynch. But silence helps no one... besides wolves really
 
Alright I went through yesterday's posts again and am suspect of paws and allie's interactions with dolphin and coop and how they could've revealed dolphin as a seer. No clue if this is legit suspicion here or not. It might not have been a smart move if they were wolves, because then we could say exactly this after dolphin died.

I wanna hear more from Allie, MJ, Cait, capri, lawyer, vmh, and cray.

I got the most villager vibes from MJ. Capri said she will post more and I hope to see that. No suspicions besides being quiet. She even joked about getting away with a BS vote, which I don't know why a wolf would do that. VMH not suspecting Allie and I wanna know why. Lawper I don't really have reads on.
edit to add Cait
Allie's been reading village to me both in her reads and her play. Remember, we've also chatted in a group PM and she felt villa to me there as well.
 
Dude. You offered the pm.
In the noob game, we weren't allowed to quote PMs. so I didn't know I could. But if it would help remove suspicions, and it was allowed, of course I would. But it doesn't seem to have removed suspicions at all 🤔
 
Rally Course Group - did Dolph just clear Coop, Bark, and Stagg, or the whole group including Caiter? Slash do ya'll feel solid village on Caiter?
 
Allie's been reading village to me both in her reads and her play. Remember, we've also chatted in a group PM and she felt villa to me there as well.
I could see that. Her tagging me to try to get me to contribute also feels villager
 
I could vote Capri today at least for some pressure and to get her to come and post like she said she would. I ISO'd her yesterday and tried to build a case but there's not a whole lot to analyze. I'm still determined to find a wolf that jumped on the sporty lynch super early and Capri does fit that criteria.

Lynch capri
 
Why?

I likely won't leave my vote on her once it gets closer to Lynch. But silence helps no one... besides wolves really
Silence isn't ideal. I've also seen quiet players be instrumental in village wins. It's not affiliation indicative and not always hideously detrimental to village.

Also, I don't necessarily like lots of shifting votes close to lynch close. Lynch scrambles don't usually end well
 
In the noob game, we weren't allowed to quote PMs. so I didn't know I could. But if it would help remove suspicions, and it was allowed, of course I would. But it doesn't seem to have removed suspicions at all 🤔
If you had mistakenly offered it as a noob wolf thinking you couldn't quote it, and I said yes, quote it, and then you couldn't, do you see why I said yes please quote it?
 
If you had mistakenly offered it as a noob wolf thinking you couldn't quote it, and I said yes, quote it, and then you couldn't, do you see why I said yes please quote it?
Yes. I have nothing to hide from the PM. Literally basically nothing occurred lol
 
Silence isn't ideal. I've also seen quiet players be instrumental in village wins. It's not affiliation indicative and not always hideously detrimental to village.

Also, I don't necessarily like lots of shifting votes close to lynch close. Lynch scrambles don't usually end well
Yeah I am also going to avoid doing that. My manator told me switching your vote last second doesn't look good. She also said it looks good to get a vote in early and then continue questioning things, so idk lol!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh no lol that's not what I meant. I meant she would've actually done it but it would've been a cover.
I understand that now. I had no idea what manufacturing PMs even meant till you brought it up. But the messages I quoted clearly could've been manufactured, so now you still don't want to clear me lol
 
Just seems like I was in a double bind where if I didn't quote the PMs, you would think I was suspicious, and if I did quote them, you still would think they were suspicious. Now I wanna see @Matthew9Thirtyfive to see if they were any different sounding
 
Silence isn't ideal. I've also seen quiet players be instrumental in village wins. It's not affiliation indicative and not always hideously detrimental to village.

Also, I don't necessarily like lots of shifting votes close to lynch close. Lynch scrambles don't usually end well
Then how do you feel about other people's low contribution. Like capri?
 
Alright I went through yesterday's posts again and am suspect of paws and allie's interactions with dolphin and coop and how they could've revealed dolphin as a seer. No clue if this is legit suspicion here or not. It might not have been a smart move if they were wolves, because then we could say exactly this after dolphin died.

I wanna hear more from Allie, MJ, Cait, capri, lawyer, vmh, and cray.

I got the most villager vibes from MJ. Capri said she will post more and I hope to see that. No suspicions besides being quiet. She even joked about getting away with a BS vote, which I don't know why a wolf would do that. VMH not suspecting Allie and I wanna know why. Lawper I don't really have reads on.
edit to add Cait

Once again, you guys can fault me for bringing attention to the seer situation in dolphin's group. But I really don't think it was that hard to figure out once Stagg flipped vanilla. I am not a player who picks up on a lot of things...normally they go over my head and need things explained. I'll say I'm a little more on top of my game this time around, but if I pick up on something I expect most other players to do the same..

I could see that. Her tagging me to try to get me to contribute also feels villager

And I've appreciated your increase in participation!
 
Just seems like I was in a double bind where if I didn't quote the PMs, you would think I was suspicious, and if I did quote them, you still would think they were suspicious. Now I wanna see @Matthew9Thirtyfive to see if they were any different sounding

I think we PMed once in the noob game and it sounded like that lol. But like vmh said, this is only our second game so hard to say what that means.
 
I think we PMed once in the noob game and it sounded like that lol. But like vmh said, this is only our second game so hard to say what that means.
No I am wondering if you can quote your PMs with Sporty, like I did.

We didn't PM in the noob game. Like I said, I PMd with no one in that game.

But I am sure VMH can probably attest to my stream of consciousness type PMs, as well as my manator who isn't playing
 
I feel like Caiter is probably village

Edit: not in the rally course group, but there's my read anyways. lol
Lol I know you're not in the Rally Group, you're in my group. *shakes head*
I do want to see what the people specifically in that group think though, if they have decent feels or not too. But I appreciate the input.
 
Once again, you guys can fault me for bringing attention to the seer situation in dolphin's group. But I really don't think it was that hard to figure out once Stagg flipped vanilla. I am not a player who picks up on a lot of things...normally they go over my head and need things explained. I'll say I'm a little more on top of my game this time around, but if I pick up on something I expect most other players to do the same..



And I've appreciated your increase in participation!
Sorry, didn't mean to fault you. It's something I would prob do. At first, I thought it seemed suspect but the more I think about it, it would be a suspect thing for a wolf to do, just digging in like that to try and find the info.

And I'm glad!!
 
I think my thoughts on Capri have been laid out on thread and also don't solely rest on a low number of contributions on her part
alright... must have missed them. I will review

I feel like I'm just making an ass of myself at this point so I am going to just stop posting for a while

I'm going to
unlynch cray (because there is enough pressure there)
Lynch paws
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No I am wondering if you can quote your PMs with Sporty, like I did.

We didn't PM in the noob game. Like I said, I PMd with no one in that game.

But I am sure VMH can probably attest to my stream of consciousness type PMs, as well as my manator who isn't playing

Oh haha. Yeah I can post them.
 
I have no idea how ya'll find the time to go back and read whole pages, I can barely keep up!

The info on cray makes sense to me and I have no reason not to believe it as far as I can see. In the stuff following ziggy stand out to me, I like that they worked to clarify a timeline of dolphin's seering (I'm leaning seer over tracker from the info they gained and the wording of the write up). Pippys responses have made me less suspicious of her today. I'm not too hot on the reasoning of the other lynch candidates right now, I'm going to trust bark and joint the Cray lynch

Lynch Cray
 
I have no idea how ya'll find the time to go back and read whole pages, I can barely keep up!

The info on cray makes sense to me and I have no reason not to believe it as far as I can see.
In the stuff following ziggy stand out to me, I like that they worked to clarify a timeline of dolphin's seering (I'm leaning seer over tracker from the info they gained and the wording of the write up). Pippys responses have made me less suspicious of her today. I'm not too hot on the reasoning of the other lynch candidates right now, I'm going to trust bark and joint the Cray lynch

Lynch Cray

There isn't a single reason you can think of not to believe it?
 
I understand that now. I had no idea what manufacturing PMs even meant till you brought it up. But the messages I quoted clearly could've been manufactured, so now you still don't want to clear me lol
I can't clear anyone except with very specific actions. Think AM and sporty. Her battle worth sporty had she won would've cleared her. This game is basically never trust anyone ever. That's the fun!
 
There isn't a single reason you can think of not to believe it?
That's an over statement, I meant that I haven't seen anything strongly against Bark's info to doubt it. Sure it could have come from biased dead players, or wolves, or heck just be made up, but it lines up with too much of what other players including dolphin have said. I also didn't have a read on cray on way or the other before all this.

My biggest impression right now is that this feels like the sporty lynch to me so I'm okay jumping on