WWho Let the Dogs Out? - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

For all of us or just for you? What super duper clears barks?
I spoke to Dolphin about it before she died. She seered me barks stagg and sporty. Between alliehs comments about how stagg could have been the mouth peice for the seer in our group and sportys questioning of dolphin on her lynch day it's no wonder they found dolphin last night. That's why dolphin and barks have been defending me. I was added to their chat last night.
 
Basically my suspicions are of Capri and Ziggy right now. Capri almost seems to be trying to fade into the woodwork and Ziggy is just trying to discredit the dead seer. Ziggy has been on my list for a few days now as well but someone else needs to judge because I have a horrible record for noobs.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Please explain this Ziggy because it looks like you just flip flopped
What are you saying I flip flopped about? Not sure I understand so I will try to answer.

Are you talking about me not trusting barks then trusting barks? I was trying to figure it out. I believe barks was seered. seems like a pretty silly thing to lie about if it didn't happen.

Or are you talking about me lynching cray? My lynch is on cray because she hasn't been contributing much, not because of what barks posted about the crayon thing because I just don't understand it. Like I said, we had a bunch of people in the noob game not posting who had pretty important roles *cough cough* and it made it really easy for wolves to justify keeping them around and then have us turn on them. I also realized that whoever killed dolphin overnight was clearly paying attention a lot yesterday, so that was unlikely cray. Does this make sense? I am looking for people to clear as much as people not to clear.
 
Basically my suspicions are of Capri and Ziggy right now. Capri almost seems to be trying to fade into the woodwork and Ziggy is just trying to discredit the dead seer. Ziggy has been on my list for a few days now as well but someone else needs to judge because I have a horrible record for noobs.

Ziggy’s posting differently than she did last game, but I can’t tell if that’s because she lynched a bunch of villagers at the end of the last game and wants to be more involved in this one before trusting people and voting for people, or if this is just how she plays as a wolf.
 
Basically my suspicions are of Capri and Ziggy right now. Capri almost seems to be trying to fade into the woodwork and Ziggy is just trying to discredit the dead seer. Ziggy has been on my list for a few days now as well but someone else needs to judge because I have a horrible record for noobs.
How am I trying to discredit the dead seer? I literally posted who I thought she seered earlier
 
If you know barks is super clear and you agree with the assessment of the message, why aren’t you lynching cray? That seems rather odd.
Cray has plenty of people on her already. I'm not convinced. That's why the plan was to seer her last night. The dead have voiced their opinion and I reaperetheir opinion. And if it comes down to needing one more vote I might switch. Right now I like my Capri vote.
 
Typically how this works is it need to be a consensus for the dead players. I know Finn likes to keep the dead involved. So the two dead wolves wouldn't be able to control what was sent back because they weren't the majority.
Yeah but like, whatevs. Sometimes when I'm dead I just like to screw with people for the shiggles. Maybe the wolves were online when they submitted, and the villagers were not. Maybe it didn't even really go to the dead. Maybe the dead had sucky reads on Day 3 or whenever. The point is, it's an unknown and I'm sorry but I'm going to trust the information I know to be accurate instead.

Read it properly she "chased them" to see their true intentions.
I read it, I saw both parts of the description

It's why I said it could sound like both to me. The chasing part sounded like tracking -- and "true intentions" could have been to see what the tracked party was truly up to that night...orrrr it could have been "true intentions" as in affiliation.

Doesn't matter anyways -- I was off on the timeline, as I already stated in response to paws, so she basically had to be an affiliation seer.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m suspicious bark or coop got dolphin killed because she said she was tracker.
What I meant here was seer.

How do we know dolphin was a seer and not a tracker? I know the ability description sounds vaguely seerish, but it also sounds vaguely tracker-ish, and didn't we have an untrackable wolf?

If she cleared people by tracking them, then those clears are definitely not as strong as if she were an affiliation seer

You're making a lot of sense. When I first read it, I was thinking tracker actually
edit then I got confused because still trying to figure out roles
Like I said, I was confusing the roles in my head. I am sorry and I know it looks sus but I wasn't trying to be.

She said she was the seer

"who could chase one player down each night and discover their true intentions". Sounds a bit vague upon re-reading. Discovering their true intentions does sound like she could see affiliation though

That whole was she a tracker bit had me concerned.
 
Ziggy’s posting differently than she did last game, but I can’t tell if that’s because she lynched a bunch of villagers at the end of the last game and wants to be more involved in this one before trusting people and voting for people, or if this is just how she plays as a wolf.
imo, you're both posting a little differently. Maybe it's just that it's like, your second game.
 
Exactly my point lol. I made the mistake of using that to lynch mpm and she was village. Not making that mistake again.
It's also why I said I would prefer to focus on the experienced players first, just because nooby can sound pretty wolfy at times.

No offense to @Beagle-Brigade, but a couple of her first posts in the last game gave me wicked wolfy vibes, and I knew 100% for a fact that she was village lmao

Also why I'm not putting more pressure on her right now, and honestly likely won't at all haha. Free manatee pass from me
 
Basically my suspicions are of Capri and Ziggy right now. Capri almost seems to be trying to fade into the woodwork and Ziggy is just trying to discredit the dead seer. Ziggy has been on my list for a few days now as well but someone else needs to judge because I have a horrible record for noobs.

Cray has plenty of people on her already. I'm not convinced. That's why the plan was to seer her last night. The dead have voiced their opinion and I reaperetheir opinion. And if it comes down to needing one more vote I might switch. Right now I like my Capri vote.
Are you lynching capri because she hasn't been responding much? Tried to start a barn hunt PM and she didn't respond last night, but it was NYE.
 
*****************************************
Unofficial Day 5 Lynch Tally
Cray (6)
- Barkley, Pippy, Lawpy, Cait, MSU, zigzag
Lawpy (1) - Matt
capri (1) - Coop

8/15
lynch close in ~5 hours
*****************************************
 
@Barkley13 so after the discussion today how confident are you and your group in the interpretation of that message?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Cray has plenty of people on her already. I'm not convinced. That's why the plan was to seer her last night. The dead have voiced their opinion and I reaperetheir opinion. And if it comes down to needing one more vote I might switch. Right now I like my Capri vote.
I'm just noting this, because yes...you were seered.

But the person who you thought was the seer died the night after they gave you seering information.

And when it turned out that it was not that person, then the actual seer died as soon as they were supposed to look into cray... and now you're being kinda weirdly flip-floppy about this "info from the dead" thing.

If cray does get lynched today, and she flips wolf, then you better kill me tonight because you better believe I will come after you tomorrow.

And actually, if you are still alive heading into end game, I'm probably lynching you anyways on the premise that you are unseerable.
 
@Barkley13 so after the discussion today how confident are you and your group in the interpretation of that message?[/QUOTE]
The interpretation is 100% no worries there. I just don't know how confident I am about it. That's all
 
I'm just noting this, because yes...you were seered.

But the person who you thought was the seer died the night after they gave you seering information.

And when it turned out that it was not that person, then the actual seer died as soon as they were supposed to look into cray... and now you're being kinda weirdly flip-floppy about this "info from the dead" thing.

If cray does get lynched today, and she flips wolf, then you better kill me tonight because you better believe I will come after you tomorrow.

And actually, if you are still alive heading into end game, I'm probably lynching you anyways on the premise that you are unseerable.
If you trust anything out of my mouth trust this: if I were a wolf you'd already be dead
 
What are you saying I flip flopped about? Not sure I understand so I will try to answer.

Are you talking about me not trusting barks then trusting barks? I was trying to figure it out. I believe barks was seered. seems like a pretty silly thing to lie about if it didn't happen.

Or are you talking about me lynching cray? My lynch is on cray because she hasn't been contributing much, not because of what barks posted about the crayon thing because I just don't understand it. Like I said, we had a bunch of people in the noob game not posting who had pretty important roles *cough cough* and it made it really easy for wolves to justify keeping them around and then have us turn on them. I also realized that whoever killed dolphin overnight was clearly paying attention a lot yesterday, so that was unlikely cray. Does this make sense? I am looking for people to clear as much as people not to clear.
Do you think cray is a wolf?
 
Official Day 5 Time to Work On Those Resolutions Lynch Tally
Cray (6)
- Barkley, Pippy, Lawpy, Cait, MSU, zigzag
Lawpy (1) - Matt
capri (1) - Coop

8/15
lynch close 2200 (<5 hours)

tenor.gif
 
Do you think cray is a wolf?
I honestly have no idea. But if we were to lose a villager, one who isn't posting likely wouldn't be that much of a detriment. Sorry if that sounds horrible. It just made end game really hard in the space game.

I am looking through posts from yesterday to get more feels on people. More to come.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Coop if Ziggy is a wolf do you think the pm discussion was manufactured?
I'm not allowed to do quotes from PMs right? Because if I could, I will. that would be a pretty silly thing to lie about. Plus it was her ability to PM