WWho Let the Dogs Out? - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I had no idea who for sure was a wolf, and had to use the item the next night. It had to be a simple function, so I have no idea if the mods would have let me make an item that would kill a wolf but not a villager. I really don’t think it’s that weird to make an item to help figure out mechanics, but eh.
That makes more sense about needing to use the item overnight. a kill item wouldn't be that useful then
 
I was asking about when you were allowed to talk
I dunno, maybe ask the mods? At this point I am legit confused. The chat title says d1/n2 but they sent it at 8:51 PM. Maybe I sent my first message too early and they didn't correct me. No idea.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
From re-read:

Allie and Matty9 were instrumental in driving the lynch away from Sporty when things were tied up. Sketch points for both of them for that.

Allie made a comment about looking next at the first people on SportySpice's lynch. It felt off to me in the context of how that lynch actually went down. It actually seemed like the wolves weren't sure what action had been done on Sporty, and they were trying to write it off as inaccurate.

Coop was VERY excited about the prospect of a tie and also was very weird during that lynch and contributed to it being moved away from Sporty, albiet onto a different target than AM.

Also saw some of Coop's interactions with Stagg around the time the seering info came out, and it sounded like he was still heavily suspicious of her and was waiting for her to answer questions in PM the night he died.

Saw mostly fluff posts from Capri, including some that I missed before that set off some wolfy bells. Not really opposed to a lynch there as a result, but I have a hard time reading her and think she's an easy sketch target.

Cray's early game focus on Mel was overwhelming, and at one point, she literally admitted that she would kill Skim immediately because Skim always reads her correctly, and would also kill players who she thinks are insightful, like Mel. After that post, she said something about how she recognized a tone shift in herself. idk, it was just odd -- it felt like she was apologizing for being an absentee wolf or something. It's why I voted for her back towards the beginning of the game, and I still didn't like it on re-read. Also didn't like her reaction to when I lynched her. Felt annoyed, not indignant, if that makes any sense.

So apparently now I have like 6+ people on my wolf list lol
 
Current thoughts
Village leans:
Pip, from play style and votes.
Coop and Barks, from Dolphin's read.
Paws, from voting hx (opinion not fixed)

Idk pile-o-mystery also wolfy leans:
MJ, from mostly only being on the vote trains and not supplying much chatter.
Caiter, still unsure, had weird feels from earlier posts and has only been on vote trains, recent posts seem less off to me but I can't say I lean village on her, but others seen to feel ok so I'll leave her here.
Lawps, I need to go back and check their posts, not sure what to think but I know they rubbed a couple people the wrong way.
Cray, has been too absent to know, originally enjoyed the posts they made but other than that have nothing to go on.
Beagle, I really didn't have much thought before, I need to go back and check, the jumping on the Cray-zy train the way she did seems like she's a little out of the loop and so far I'm pinning it that way. (For now)
Allie, is still in the air, some posts have read weird and I'm curious as to why she appears to have only voted on Lynch trains. Slightly sus to me.
Zig, idk I want to say village but at this moment idk.
Matt, seems village, but I'm keeping him down here till I feel more sure.
Vetmed, I need to go back and look at posts but may put on sus list if I find reasoning to back my gut.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using SDN mobile
 
***************************************************************
Unofficial Day 5 Time to Work On Those Resolutions Lynch Tally
Cray (5)
- Barkley, Pippy, Lawpy, Beagle, MJ
Lawpy (1) - Matt
capri (3) - Coop, meats, allie
Paws (1) - zigzag
zigzag (1) - Paws

11/15
lynch close 2200 (~1.5 hours)

Missing: @Crayola227 @capri1722 @Caiter92 @MSUcvmHOPE

tenor.gif

***************************************************************
 
It would. I asked her to clarify the timeline. I'm going to chalk it up to defensive noob for now
Unlynch ziggy
If it makes you feel any better about it, I did just read the initial posts that referred to that PM, and it felt pretty organic to me in context.

But, I also have >50% of the remaining game on my wolf list, so take my reading comprehension with a grain of salt haha
 
Just a clarifying question, there are wolves who can be seered as villagers instead of saying they can't be seered, right?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
***************************************************************
Unofficial Day 5 Time to Work On Those Resolutions Lynch Tally
Cray (5)
- Barkley, Pippy, Lawpy, Beagle, MJ
Lawpy (1) - Matt
capri (3) - Coop, meats, allie
Paws (1) - zigzag
zigzag () -

10/15
lynch close 2200 (~1 hour)

Missing: Cray, capri, Cait, MSU, Paws

tenor.gif

***************************************************************
 
@Caiter92 and @MSUcvmHOPE you both unlynched cray and haven't voted for anyone else yet-- what are your thoughts now? are you planning on placing lynch votes soon?
 
See my thoughts a couple posts ago. Currently going through earlier posts to decide where to place a vote tonight. Not feeling lynching Capri eat this time, so I'm trying to find reason to Lynch someone else.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using SDN mobile
 
@finnickthedog @SkiOtter @cdoconn @WildZoo

Do you have participation rules of any kind? I'm not going to stay on a lynch vote for someone who might get mod killed, but I don't remember seeing anything in the rules.


5. If you think you will be unable to submit your lynch vote of night action, please send contingencies. Any action taken for non-participation is up to mod discretion.
 
While everyone's doing reads, I'll throw mine out there too. These are in no particular order, just who I felt like talking about.

Cray - I want to lynch her for inactivity so bad. But obviously activity levels are NAI. Not to mention I feel uneasy about how quickly the bandwagon built on her this morning. She does tend to claim that wolves like to push mislynches on her, so if she flips village I'd be looking at the people who blindly went with the info drop this morning.

Lawp - Just feels off. Sheeping a lot. I know he's more active in tot chat, post some of what you'd normally post in tot chat on thread!

MSU - Like most of the noobs, playing differently from last game but it could just be more confidence. Leaning village for now.

Pipperoni - On the one hand I've been agreeing with a lot of her posts. On the other hand…I can't read her well. Kinda just trust her as far as I can throw her right now lol.

MJ - I know how it sounds coming from me, but I would love to see more from him.

Zigzag (& Paws) - I think I made the argument a couple days ago that (if Zigzag was a wolf) Sporty could have opened a PM with her to teach her how to interact in PMs without sounding wolfy, but I thought that it was more likely she was just nooby. Now that she's posted the transcript of her chat I'm leaning even more towards nooby villager. Also the whole exchange with Paws has me leaning wolfy on Paws.

If I think of more I'll post more.
 
@Caiter92 and @MSUcvmHOPE you both unlynched cray and haven't voted for anyone else yet-- what are your thoughts now? are you planning on placing lynch votes soon?
I don’t really know where I stand right now tbh lol

It seemed the general concensus earlier was don’t lynch cray based on Barkley’s results, but most people seem to still be staying on her. I need to go find the posts on Capri, not really sure why people are voting for her since she hadn’t been on my radar.

Otherwise Matt has had a few posts that haven’t been sitting well with me. MJ isn’t around a ton, and I just don’t trust him ever because I know how good he is at being a wolf.

I still feel mostly good about pippy and paws. VMH too. Feeling better about coop now after finding out dolphin had seered her, but obviously that can’t completely rule out the possibility of an unseerable wolf
 
Since we're running out of time and I just can't bring myself to Lynch Cray since they can't defend themselves, even though I'm not going to lie I would like to see what happens, I'm going to
Lynch MJ
For not providing much to the discussion and mostly only jumping on trains. Not great reasoning but I'm not comfortable placing a vote on anyone else atm from today's developments...annnd not wanting to read that much right now.
 
I really want to lynch cray for inactivity. Maybe she has a second account and just sits there reading the thread so it looks like she hasn't been on, or gets email notifications or what ever.
Cray doesn't have a second account, it's against the ToS and she has had enough run-ins with the mods that she would never risk it
 
***************************************************************
Unofficial Day 5 Time to Work On Those Resolutions Lynch Tally
Cray (5)
- Barkley, Pippy, Lawpy, Beagle, MJ
Lawpy (1) - Matt
capri (3) - Coop, meats, allie
Paws (1) - zigzag
zigzag () -
MJ (1) - MSU

11/15
lynch close 2200 (~30 minutes)

Missing: Cray, capri, Cait, Paws

tenor.gif

***************************************************************
 
I really want to lynch cray for inactivity. Maybe she has a second account and just sits there reading the thread so it looks like she hasn't been on, or gets email notifications or what ever.
Honestly at this point it’s not like she’s helping whatever group she’s in lol

Rules make it seem like she might get mod killed anyway
 
Since we're running out of time and I just can't bring myself to Lynch Cray since they can't defend themselves, even though I'm not going to lie I would like to see what happens, I'm going to
Lynch MJ
For not providing much to the discussion and mostly only jumping on trains. Not great reasoning but I'm not comfortable placing a vote on anyone else atm from today's developments...annnd not wanting to read that much right now.
This really isn't even a good vote...I just checked and he didn't really jump on that many trains...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
**** it

***lynch cray***

Would rather not lynch someone else and have someone mod killed in one night.

Maybe Barkley’s results from dead peeps will actually mean something
 
Day 5 Time to Work On Those Resolutions Lynch Tally
Cray (6)
- Barkley, Pippy, Lawpy, Beagle, MJ, Caiter
Lawpy (1) - Matt
capri (3) - Coop, meats, allie
Paws (1) - zigzag
zigzag () -
MJ (1) - MSU

12/15
lynch close 2200 (~19 minutes)

Missing: @Crayola227 @capri1722 @StayingPositive2017


tenor.gif
 
I'm just going to leave my vote here due to salt from lack of discussion involvement...and laziness...
 
I'm just going to leave my vote here due to salt from lack of discussion involvement...and laziness...
You said yourself you don't feel like reading much and are lazy...yet are salty about lack of discussion...ummmmm maybe if you read and brought up topics to discuss this could remedied :whistle:
 
@Caiter92 is this similar reasoning to why you wanted to lynch Jil at the beginning of the game?

If so, I agreed with allie back when she said that it feels like we're losing info if people just vote for someone who might get killed anyways.

That's why I would actually hop OFF of this vote if I thought she was going to be mod killed.
 
Day 5 Time to Work On Those Resolutions Lynch Tally
Cray (6)
- Barkley, Lawpy, Beagle, MJ, Caiter, Capri
Lawpy (1) - Matt
capri (3) - Coop, meats, allie
Paws (1) - zigzag
zigzag () -
MJ (1) - MSU

12/15
lynch close 2200 (~5 minutes)

Missing: @Crayola227 @StayingPositive2017
Pipsqueaky toy

tenor.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Caiter92 is this similar reasoning to why you wanted to lynch Jil at the beginning of the game?

If so, I agreed with allie back when she said that it feels like we're losing info if people just vote for someone who might get killed anyways.

That's why I would actually hop OFF of this vote if I thought she was going to be mod killed.
It is. I guess I just feel bad lynching people without any real info still lol

Capri is the other leading lynch, and I haven’t had feels with her either way, and don’t really want to go down that road yet. If I was going to vote for anyone else, it would be Matt. Just have some feels there.