WWho Let the Dogs Out? - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 5 Time to Work On Those Resolutions Lynch Tally
Cray (6)
- Barkley, Lawpy, Beagle, MJ, Caiter, Capri
Lawpy (1) - Matt
capri (3) - Coop, meats, allie
Paws (1) - zigzag
zigzag () -
MJ (1) - MSU
Coop (1)- Pippy

13/15
lynch is closed!

Missing: @Crayola227 @StayingPositive2017

tenor.gif
 
Today you get a short write up because your mod is running out of creativity. But anyways, the dogs received a message from mysterious places beyond that told them to focus on a particular dog. It was a dog that, as far as they could tell, had kind of already gone missing. Nevertheless, they decided to take her out permanently, perhaps thinking she was working from the shadows.

Gone is @Crayola227 - an Airedale Terrier and a villager who had no special abilities

It is now Night 6. Night deadline is 1 am EST.

14 players remain.


The Agility Arena
1. @StayingPositive2017
2. @Mad Jack
3. @Lawper

The Show Ring
Empty

The Rally Course
13. @Coopah
14. @Barkley13
15. @Caiter92

The Dock Diving Pool
16. @Beagle-Brigade
17. @allieh8607
18. @Matthew9Thirtyfive
19. @vetmedhead

The Barn Hunt Course
21. @MSUcvmHOPE
23. @PippyPony
25. @ziggyandjazzy
26. @capri1722

Gone
9. Skimble - Anatolian Shepherd
24. muttmanager - Norwegian Lundehund
8. Melchizedek - Rottweiler
10. grebes4lyfe - Australian Shepherd
7. johnnaboo - Barbet
22. Animal Midwife/SARdoghandler - Irish Wolfhound
5. SportPonies - Icelandic Sheepdog
12. Stagg737 - Papillon
20. sheltermed - Shetland Sheepdog
6. mypetmoose - Miniature Longhaired Dachshund
11. dolphin106258 - Basenji
4. Crayola227 - Airedale Terrier
 
Allie and Matty9 were instrumental in driving the lynch away from Sporty when things were tied up. Sketch points for both of them for that.

I think you might have me confused with someone else. I didn’t vote until the end, and I voted grebes. I switched to AM because I thought I made a tie, but switched back to grebes when I realized I hadn’t. AW was already tied for the lynch when I arrived.
 
Well I’m sad cray had to go, but that makes me super suspect of bark and coop, and my suspicion of lawps is staying high. Not sure when people are going to join me on that train. Looks like he bussed sporty when it was obvious she was getting lynched, and he’s been in on all these village lynches, leading most of them.

Kind of weirded out by beagle too.
 
I think you might have me confused with someone else. I didn’t vote until the end, and I voted grebes. I switched to AM because I thought I made a tie, but switched back to grebes when I realized I hadn’t. AW was already tied for the lynch when I arrived.
Nope, I definitely don't have you confused with someone else. You steered well clear of Sporty, who was an active candidate at that point, and tossed the lead back and forth between the other two candidates. That is sketchballs in retrospect.
 
Day 1 Tally

Pippy (1) - Coopah
SportsPuppies (2) - stagg, AMSAR
Mel
(1)- Crayola
Grebes
(3)- Barks, beagle, Capri
MJ (0)-
Matty ice (0)-
AMSAR (4)- Skimble, SportsPuppies, allie, caiter
Skimble (0)-
mutts (6)- Lawper, MJ, shelter, Paws, Mel, MSUHope
Shelter (2)- Pippy, Dolphin
VMH (1)- Mutts
Paws (2)- VMH, Jboo
Barks (2)- Grebes, mypetmoose
Ziggy (1) - Ziggy

25/26 voting: missing Matt#


D2 Lynch Tally

Cray () -
Sporty (3) -Stagg, Paws, Pippy
Paws (0) -
shelter (4) - mpm, MJ, dolphin, cray
grebes (7) - Beagle, Coop, Barkley, Capri, lawper, Matt, AMSAR
AMSAR
(6) - shelter, zigzag, Cait, allie, Sporty, jboo, Grebes
mpm
(1) - vmh
Cait (1) - MSU

23/23


Day 3 Tally

Sporty (15)
- Lawpy, dolphin, Stagg, capri, allie, paws, meats, mpm, barks, MJ, Beagle, Cait, Pippy, Coop, MSU
mpm () -
coop () -
Pippy () -
Cray (1) - Sporty
Lawpy (1) - Matt

17/20 Missing Cray, shelter, zigzag


Day 4 Lynch Tally
Coop (5) - mpm, MJ, zigzagoon, msu, Paws
mpm (8) - Lawp, matty ice, Coop, barks, allie, Beagle, meats, Cait
MJ () -
Allie (1) - pippy
paws (1) - dolph
Cray
(1) - capri

16/17 voting
Missing: Cray

Day 5 Lynch Tally
Cray (6)
- Barkley, Lawpy, Beagle, MJ, Caiter, Capri
Lawpy (1) - Matt
capri (3) - Coop, meats, allie
Paws (1) - zigzag
zigzag () -
MJ (1) - MSU
Coop (1)- Pippy

13/15
Missing: cray, paws
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nope, I definitely don't have you confused with someone else. You steered well clear of Sporty, who was an active candidate at that point, and tossed the lead back and forth between the other two candidates. That is sketchballs in retrospect.

That’s quite the spin on what happened. I’ll have to disagree with you on the implication you’re making though.
 
That’s quite the spin on what happened. I’ll have to disagree with you on the implication you’re making though.
That's literally an account of what happened lol

There were multiple people who had 3-4 votes at the time

A confirmed wolf was one of them

You came on late, voted for one of the villagers, solidifying their lead

Swapped to the other villager

Then swapped back
 
That's literally an account of what happened lol

There were multiple people who had 3-4 votes at the time

A confirmed wolf was one of them

You came on late, voted for one of the villagers to solidify their lead

Swapped to the other villager

Then swapped back

Lol no. That’s not an account of what happened. That’s an account of what happened with convenient editorializing. If sporty had been a confirmed wolf at the time, it would have all been on her like it was the next day.

So no I did not drive the lynch away from a confirmed wolf. I voted for someone I suspected more (probably because sporty played me in the PM she opened with me).

And no, I voted for grebes who was not in first place. She was in third. My vote tied it up to a three way tie. So I jumped on AM to break the tie since there were only a couple minutes left. Then multiple people went to grebes, so I went back to my original vote since I could do so without making another tie.

But sure, if you conveniently add in that sporty was a confirmed wolf—a fact we did not know until the next day—it looks super sketch.

Edit: fixed a gender
 
Last edited:
But...but...we DO know that. That's why I said it looks sketchy in retrospect. Lol

That's not "convenient," that's using information that we now have at our disposal

It’s convenient because you’re Monday morning quarterbacking a decision with information that was not available at the time. That’s not how after action reports work, my pippy friend. Using the information available at the time, was my decision to vote grebes reasonable? I think so. AM voted for grebes. Shelter voted for AM, and both of them we know were village.
 
**************
And no, I voted for grebes who was not in first place. She was in third. My vote tied it up to a three way tie. So I jumped on AM to break the tie since there were only a couple minutes left. Then multiple people went to grebes, so I went back to my original vote since I could do so without making another tie.
FTFY...... again!! :whistle:
**************
 
It’s convenient because you’re Monday morning quarterbacking a decision with information that was not available at the time. That’s not how after action reports work, my pippy friend. Using the information available at the time, was my decision to vote grebes reasonable? I think so. AM voted for grebes. Shelter voted for AM, and both of them we know were village.
This is all starting to read as a little over defensive of what seems to be pretty normal reading post-vote analysis by pippy. Obviously to a villager, the information that sporty was a wolf was not available at the time of that lynch. But if you were a wolf you would have known that already, so in retrospect it's pretty reasonable that pippy finds your vote history throughout that lynch to be a little suspect.
 
Well I’m sad cray had to go, but that makes me super suspect of bark and coop, and my suspicion of lawps is staying high. Not sure when people are going to join me on that train. Looks like he bussed sporty when it was obvious she was getting lynched, and he’s been in on all these village lynches, leading most of them.

Kind of weirded out by beagle too.
... You're suspicious of the only two seered people? Because of a lynch we fully admitted we didn't know the validity of? Just a clarification :eyebrow:
 
This is all starting to read as a little over defensive of what seems to be pretty normal reading post-vote analysis by pippy. Obviously to a villager, the information that sporty was a wolf was not available at the time of that lynch. But if you were a wolf you would have known that already, so in retrospect it's pretty reasonable that pippy finds your vote history throughout that lynch to be a little suspect.

My voting history was literally 3 votes over the course of a couple of minutes, focused on 2 people lol.

And yeah, I'm defending her saying my behavior was sketchy. It's called dialogue. Just because I respond to a comment doesn't mean I'm "over defensive."
 
... You're suspicious of the only two seered people? Because of a lynch we fully admitted we didn't know the validity of? Just a clarification :eyebrow:

Oh right, I completely forgot about the seered part of that exchange. Well forget the part where I said I was suspicious of you and bark. 😛

Edit: Also, you didn't even follow through with the info, so I'm not sure why I included you in the first place.
 
Wait are you being serious or sarcastic???

Serious. I completely forgot about parts of the exchange from earlier, and then I totally forgot that you voted to lynch someone other than cray. I literally slept for an hour last night, and I haven't gotten more than 2-3 hours for this whole week since my kid has been sick and keeping me up all night.

Sorry to throw shade on you like that.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Serious. I completely forgot about parts of the exchange from earlier, and then I totally forgot that you voted to lynch someone other than cray. I literally slept for an hour last night, and I haven't gotten more than 2-3 hours for this whole week since my kid has been sick and keeping me up all night.

Sorry to throw shade on you like that.
😱😱😱😱
I'm just so unused to this... Ok no worries
 
I literally slept for an hour last night, and I haven't gotten more than 2-3 hours for this whole week since my kid has been sick and keeping me up all night.
I feel this so much right now. That baby I never got to nap today? I JUST got to sleep. I'm exhausted. I know you feel me on the no nap blues. Goodnight all. Hopefully tomorrow means more sleep
 
😱😱😱😱
I'm just so unused to this... Ok no worries

You're not used to what? Being apologized to? Sorry, when I make a mistake, I admit it.

I feel this so much right now. That baby I never got to nap today? I JUST got to sleep. I'm exhausted. I know you feel me on the no nap blues. Goodnight all. Hopefully tomorrow means more sleep

Oh, absolutely. Man that sucks. My sick one has been napping for like 2 hours during the day because she's so exhausted from being up all night, and she usually never naps. I'm praying she sleeps tonight. I'm usually fine in the morning, but I start to crash around 15-1600 when I'm running on no sleep and aren't involved in something super stimulating.
 
It’s convenient because you’re Monday morning quarterbacking a decision with information that was not available at the time.
You're about to lose me with the sports metaphors. I get this one, but beyond that, no promises lol

Using the information available at the time, was my decision to vote grebes reasonable? I think so.
I mean, of course you think so lol

AM voted for grebes. Shelter voted for AM, and both of them we know were village.
Sure. And we know Sporty was a wolf. You don't think that kind of information should change your interpretation of how **** goes down?

Why are we lynching people at all, then?
 
You're about to lose me with the sports metaphors. I get this one, but beyond that, no promises lol

Haha, I only get it because we say it a lot in the military. That's the only one I know. Football is the one with the nets, right?

I mean, of course you think so lol

So did two confirmed villagers. So clearly it wasn't totally unreasonable. Convenient you failed to quote that part of my post.

Sure. And we know Sporty was a wolf. You don't think that kind of information should change your interpretation of how **** goes down?

Why are we lynching people at all, then?

You're conflating timelines here. We know sporty was a wolf NOW. Clearly not everyone thought sporty was a wolf then, including two people we know were village. We know AM and shelter were village, but they voted to lynch other people who were in the running to be lynched--were you suspicious of them?

Of course knowing that sporty was a wolf NOW is important, because I learned from it and will try not to make the same mistakes, primarily not to be so gullible in PMs.

Edit: I also don't get the point of the last line. Of course we're trying to lynch wolves. You're trying to paint my actions as suspicious by saying we know she was a wolf, which doesn't really make sense.
 
You're conflating timelines here. We know sporty was a wolf NOW. Clearly not everyone thought sporty was a wolf then, including two people we know were village. We know AM and shelter were village, but they voted to lynch other people who were in the running to be lynched--were you suspicious of them?
Well, I'm not suspicious of them NOW... because they're dead 😛

Edit: I also don't get the point of the last line. Of course we're trying to lynch wolves. You're trying to paint my actions as suspicious by saying we know she was a wolf, which doesn't really make sense.
Someone want to tag in? I feel like I'm not exactly talking crazy talk here haha
 
Well, I'm not suspicious of them NOW... because they're dead 😛


Someone want to tag in? I feel like I'm not exactly talking crazy talk here haha

I mean I get what you're saying. I'm just saying I didn't vote that way for the reasons you're implying (i.e., that I'm a wolf), but because I thought someone else was wolfier. *shrug*

Edit: I also know you have no way of KNOWING that, but I'm still going to say it haha.
 
The most fun sport. I can barely stand up on skates, but played in a grad school intramural league for people who can't skate, because that's what people do in rural new england in the winter.

Hockey pads are *great.*
Haha, yep. I got frisky a lot as a goalie. The pads take a lot of heat lol.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You're not used to what? Being apologized to? Sorry, when I make a mistake, I admit it.
What's this? Admitting to mistakes?! I just apologetically pour one out for my homies. All's fair in love and WW. (Actually, I just haven't figured out how to include a pitchfork in an apology yet)
Because we're psychopaths
And also this lol
 
What's this? Admitting to mistakes?! I just apologetically pour one out for my homies. All's fair in love and WW. (Actually, I just haven't figured out how to include a pitchfork in an apology yet)

And also this lol
ANGRY AT OP? WANT TO JOIN THE MOB? WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED!

COME ON DOWN TO /r/pitchforkemporium !

WE GOT 'EM ALL!

Traditional ---E
Left Handed Ǝ---
Fancy ---{

WE EVEN HAVE DISCOUNTED CLEARANCE FORKS!

33% off! ---F
66% off! ---L
Manufacturer's Defect! ---e

NEW IN STOCK. DIRECTLY FROM LIECHTENSTEIN. EUROPEAN MODELS!

The Euro ---€
The Pound ---£
The Lira ---₤

HAPPY LYNCHING!

(* some assembly required)