WWho Let the Dogs Out? - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Today started out as a boring day, but eventually the dogs put their votes in so Finn didn't have to kill everyone. They focused on a player who couldn't be here to defend herself. Perhaps if she had been around she'd have been able to talk them out of it... or maybe this would have been her fate anyways.

Gone is @capri1722 - a Bernese Mountain Dog and a wolf who could block a player each night

It is now Night 7. Night deadline is 1 am EST.

11 players remain.

The Agility Arena
2. @Mad Jack
3. @Lawper

The Show Ring
Empty

The Rally Course
13. @Coopah
14. @Barkley13
15. @Caiter92

The Dock Diving Pool
16. @Beagle-Brigade
17. @allieh8607
18. @Matthew9Thirtyfive
19. @vetmedhead

The Barn Hunt Course
23. @PippyPony
25. @ziggyandjazzy

Gone
9. Skimble - Anatolian Shepherd
24. muttmanager - Norwegian Lundehund
8. Melchizedek - Rottweiler
10. grebes4lyfe - Australian Shepherd
7. johnnaboo - Barbet
22. Animal Midwife/SARdoghandler - Irish Wolfhound
5. SportPonies - Icelandic Sheepdog
12. Stagg737 - Papillon
20. sheltermed - Shetland Sheepdog
6. mypetmoose - Miniature Longhaired Dachshund
11. dolphin106258 - Basenji
4. Crayola227 - Airedale Terrier
1. StayingPositive2017 - Flat Coated Retriever
21. MSUcvmHOPE - Tibetan Spaniel

26. capri1722 - Bernese Mountain Dog
Is this where the double blockage came from?

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, but this seems a little over the top for a wolf. I guess that could be part of the show, but it feels more like someone who is getting really aggro because people are saying wolfy when they are really trying to explain why they aren't.
AM I STILL SKETCHY NOW?! PROBABLY, I MUST'VE JUST BUSSED THAT WOLF RIGHT?!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
No this is pure venting

Then you need to tone it down a little. If you recall, I didn't vote for you, and I put up a few reasons why I thought even though your defense was sketch, you had points in the village column too, and enough to not lynch you.

Reactions: 1 user
iu

I'm a wolf??????
Well it was fun while it lasted ;)
Woof woof motherforkers you'll never get us all :vamp:
GO WOLVES!

Reactions: 3 users
Then you need to tone it down a little. If you recall, I didn't vote for you, and I put up a few reasons why I thought even though your defense was sketch, you had points in the village column too, and enough to not lynch you.
No, you know what I will not tone it down. I'm allowed to be exuberant that I caught a mother****ing wolf. This has nothing to do with any of you this has to do with vindication

No, you know what I will not tone it down. I'm allowed to be exuberant that I caught a mother****ing wolf. This has nothing to do with any of you this has to do with vindication

If this were a real village, I think we'd string you up and let them get you next because you're acting like the crazy dude who gets everyone almost killed.

Members don't see this ad :)
If this were a real village, I think we'd string you up and let them get you next because you're acting like the crazy dude who gets everyone almost killed.
If you would like to discuss this elsewhere I would be happy to fill you in on a buttload of other things going on in the background #reallife that does not belong on a game thread. :) (not sarcasm, I don't want anyone to be put off by me by my behavior in a game which is not an accurate representation of me irl)

Apparently I can’t read you for **** then lol

Whoa! What was that?! A bright yellow tennis ball bounced along the ground and all the dogs got distracted...

No one is gone

It is now Day 7. Lynch deadline is 10 pm EST.

11 players remain.

The Agility Arena
2. @Mad Jack
3. @Lawper

The Show Ring
Empty

The Rally Course
13. @Coopah
14. @Barkley13
15. @Caiter92

The Dock Diving Pool
16. @Beagle-Brigade
17. @allieh8607
18. @Matthew9Thirtyfive
19. @vetmedhead

The Barn Hunt Course
23. @PippyPony
25. @ziggyandjazzy

Gone
9. Skimble - Anatolian Shepherd
24. muttmanager - Norwegian Lundehund
8. Melchizedek - Rottweiler
10. grebes4lyfe - Australian Shepherd
7. johnnaboo - Barbet
22. Animal Midwife/SARdoghandler - Irish Wolfhound
5. SportPonies - Icelandic Sheepdog
12. Stagg737 - Papillon
20. sheltermed - Shetland Sheepdog
6. mypetmoose - Miniature Longhaired Dachshund
11. dolphin106258 - Basenji
4. Crayola227 - Airedale Terrier
1. StayingPositive2017 - Flat Coated Retriever
21. MSUcvmHOPE - Tibetan Spaniel

26. capri1722 - Bernese Mountain Dog

Are you caught up? Do you have reads on anyone?
Yep caught up now.

-I'm feeling better about coop, lawpy. beags, and barkley after how the capri lynch played out but I need to go back and look further into beagle and barkley.
-Feeling a little more sketched out by caiter and meats- meats mostly for her beagle vote
-lots of distraction throughout the lynch with all the unseerable wolf banter
-don't like how MJ was during the lynch...placed a vote and people wanted more insight from him but instead he just joked around
- pretty neutral leaning on ziggy and matt. pippy has been hard for me to get a read on all day.

Yep caught up now.

-I'm feeling better about coop, lawpy. beags, and barkley after how the capri lynch played out but I need to go back and look further into beagle and barkley.
-Feeling a little more sketched out by caiter and meats- meats mostly for her beagle vote
-lots of distraction throughout the lynch with all the unseerable wolf banter
-don't like how MJ was during the lynch...placed a vote and people wanted more insight from him but instead he just joked around
- pretty neutral leaning on ziggy and matt. pippy has been hard for me to get a read on all day.
I think it is interesting that you are sketched out by meats but she isn't (or wasn't) of you. I also feel weird about the beagle vote, but I probably shouldn't talk since that is who I voted for also

Do you feel neutral about me and m# since we are noobs and you haven't played with us?

I would be interested in hearing your thoughts on beagle also

I think it is interesting that you are sketched out by meats but she isn't (or wasn't) of you. I also feel weird about the beagle vote, but I probably shouldn't talk since that is who I voted for also

Do you feel neutral about me and m# since we are noobs and you haven't played with us?

I would be interested in hearing your thoughts on beagle also
Why do they have to be mutually exclusive?

Oh ok night cancel. Good call, anyone wanna claim it?
I was literally making a list of my reads to send you and about to send the first part. Glad I was reading through thread for other people otherwise mod gods would have been mad haha

I will post it here when I’m done

Why do they have to be mutually exclusive?
I never said they had to be mutually exclusive. I said "I think it is interesting" because I think it is interesting.

Yo pip got another one of those beautiful color coded tallies? I would ask @Animal Midwife but she's dead sooo

Well AM is my manator ;)

Day 1 Lynch Tally

Pippy (1) - Coopah
SportsPuppies (2) - stagg, AMSAR
Mel
(1)- Crayola
Grebes (3)- Barks, beagle, Capri
MJ (0)-
Matty ice (0)-
AMSAR (4)- Skimble, SportsPuppies, allie, caiter
Skimble (0)-
mutts (6)- Lawper, MJ, shelter, Paws, Mel, MSUHope
Shelter (2)- Pippy, Dolphin
VMH (1)- Mutts
Paws (2)- VMH, Jboo
Barks (2)- Grebes, mypetmoose
Ziggy (1) - Ziggy

25/26 voting: missing Matt#

D2 Lynch Tally

Cray () -
Sporty (3) -Stagg, Paws, Pippy
Paws (0) -
shelter (4) - mpm, MJ, dolphin, cray
grebes (7) - Beagle, Coop, Barkley, Capri, lawper, Matt, AMSAR
AMSAR
(6) - shelter, zigzag, Cait, allie, Sporty, jboo, Grebes
mpm
(1) - vmh
Cait (1) - MSU

23/23

Day 3 Tally

Sporty (15)
- Lawpy, dolphin, Stagg, capri, allie, paws, meats, mpm, barks, MJ, Beagle, Cait, Pippy, Coop, MSU
mpm
() -
coop () -
Pippy () -
Cray (1) - Sporty
Lawpy (1) - Matt

17/20 Missing Cray, shelter, zigzag

Day 4 Lynch Tally
Coop (5) - mpm, MJ, zigzagoon, msu, Paws
mpm (8) - Lawp, matty ice, Coop, barks, allie, Beagle, meats, Cait
MJ () -
Allie (1) - pippy
paws (1) - dolph
Cray
(1) - capri

16/17 voting
Missing: Cray

Day 5 Lynch Tally
Cray (6) - Barkley, Lawpy, Beagle, MJ, Caiter, Capri

Lawpy (1) - Matt
capri (3) - Coop, meats, allie
Paws (1) - zigzag
zigzag () -
MJ (1) - MSU
Coop (1)- Pippy

13/15
Missing: cray, paws

Day 6 Lynch Tally
Lawper (2) - Matty Ice, MJ
Beags (3): Pippy, zigzag, meats
Coop (1): Cait
Capri (5): coop, beags, barks, allie, lawp

Missing: capri

11/12 Voting

I never said they had to be mutually exclusive. I said "I think it is interesting" because I think it is interesting.
It's interesting that this is the first time all game you've found this interesting... For any players, not necessarily meats and me

Hm maybe it's because you are two players I was trying to figure out, particularly meats. I guess I will stop commenting on things I find interesting.

Hm maybe it's because you are two players I was trying to figure out, particularly meats. I guess I will stop commenting on things I find interesting.
OK maybe this will help...what makes it interesting to you?

Yo @Mad Jack you haven't been on any wolf lynches. I know you busy buddy but got anything to help? How about some reads? You're not the only one not voting on any wolves either mind you, but I'd like to know your thoughts :)

Okay, maybe I can figure out who to vote for just based on process of elimination:

MJ - Basically nothing to go on. Which sort of sketches me out, but he seemed to also have a good reason
Lawper - Still sketches me out. Has been on a lot of village lynches plus jumped in early on sporty which could be trying to not stand out as wolf when he knew sporty was a goner
Coopah - Unless I missed something, wasn't coop seered as village?
Barkley - Same for bark?
Caiter - Not sure here, but feeling village
Beagle - Kind of gives me the same feels as lawps
Allie - Feels village to me
VMH/Pippy - For some reason I feel like there's no way both of you are village lol
ZigZag - Feels village
Capri - Not sure. Some people thought wolfy, but I'll have to go back and look.

For now I guess I'll be the first to vote. I have not seen anything this whole time to make me feel less wolfy about lawps, so I'm going to go that way:

lynch lawps

Interested in your reads today and what you think.

### Lynch Sporty ###
It's what all the cool kids are doing :cool:
Nah but for real it is super sketch that AM was so adamant about her and then turned up dead.

AM was adamant about me D1 too. Did you ever stop to think for like half a second that maybe I would’ve killed her THEN if I were a wolf and just nip it in the bud?

Good points, but Sporty actually had a chance at being lynched yesterday (i.e. more than AMSAR's lone vote), and who was leading it? She'd have to weigh the benefit of killing her lynch leader and hoping it all goes away vs the risk that the WIFOM defense may not work.

Anyway I'm going into work in a few so I won't be on thread til about an hour or two before lynch deadline.

Pretty interesting W/W interaction here

Interested in your reads today and what you think.

Mostly the same. Coop is basically village to me now. Barks still is too. Beagle still gives me weird vibes. I still don't think both VMH and pip are village, but I don't really have any evidence lol. I am leaning more village on you now.

@Coopah Strong village on lawp. He’s been going for Capri for a while.

Beags hasn’t been around much, and I can’t get a read on them.

MJ I never trust. Also don’t like how when he does post he never really comments on other things in the game.

Pippy I’ve had as village for most of the game, still leaning that way now for the most part.

For obvious reason village on you and Barkley now :p

Unsure on meats, but village leaving I think?

Matt still sketch to me. When looking through his posts I found one that was basically talking about how to manipulate people. Which didn’t help the sketch factor lol also been going at lawp basically all game.