WWho Let the Dogs Out? - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How do you feel about MJ?

I mean to be honest, he seems like he's just kind of throwing random **** in there. I can't tell if it's just because he thought he'd have more time than he does or if he's just trying to seem like a gray man. I feel like that would be super obvious though, so I'm inclined to assume he's more village than wolf. But I could be totally wrong. I've never played a game with him, so I'm not really sure what he plays like.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think it is interesting that you are sketched out by meats but she isn't (or wasn't) of you. I also feel weird about the beagle vote, but I probably shouldn't talk since that is who I voted for also

Do you feel neutral about me and m# since we are noobs and you haven't played with us?

I would be interested in hearing your thoughts on beagle also
We don't have to both be sketched out by one another or both not be sketched out by one another :shrug:


Like I said, the discussion I had had with Allie in PMs read decently village to me and I would reevaluate in a day or two. She's still reading village to me

I was literally making a list of my reads to send you and about to send the first part. Glad I was reading through thread for other people otherwise mod gods would have been mad haha

I will post it here when I’m done
Yup, I got yelled at by the mods because I checked PMs before I checked the thread 😳
 
We don't have to both be sketched out by one another or both not be sketched out by one another :shrug:


Like I said, the discussion I had had with Allie in PMs read decently village to me and I would reevaluate in a day or two. She's still reading village to me


Yup, I got yelled at by the mods because I checked PMs before I checked the thread 😳

what are your overall reads?
 
what are your overall reads?
I usually update these during the night cycle, so my reorganization got cut short a bit, but here's where I'm at right now. Nobody is in any particular order within a category btw

Confirmed good boys:
Mel - Rottweiler - blocker
Mutts - Norwegian Lundehund - vanilla
Skimble - Anatolian Shepherd - protector
AMSAR - Irish Wolfhound - get em woofs
Grebes - Australian Shepherd - herds people into a PM if they act on her
Stagg - papillon - vanilla
Shelter med - Shetland sheepdog - vanilla
Mpm - mini longhaired dachshund - vanilla
Dolph - basenji - affiliation seer? (Chases people down to see true intentions)
Cray - Airedale - vanilla
Paws - flat coated retriever - item maker?
MSU - Tibetan spaniel - has a PM with another dog (possible mason?)


Possible good boys:
Coops - seered
Barks - seered
Ziggy
Allie

Confusing puppers:
Dirty Thirty
Caiter
Pippy

Wet dog smell:
Lawper
Beags

Confirmed Cujos:
Jboo - Barbet - untrackable wolf/hard to find at night
Sporty - Icelandic Sheepdog - could open PMs with other players
Capri - Bernese Mountain Dog - blocker

Border Collies Without Borders (aka uncategorized):
MJ
 
@Coopah Strong village on lawp. He’s been going for Capri for a while.

Beags hasn’t been around much, and I can’t get a read on them.

MJ I never trust. Also don’t like how when he does post he never really comments on other things in the game.

Pippy I’ve had as village for most of the game, still leaning that way now for the most part.

For obvious reason village on you and Barkley now 😛

Unsure on meats, but village leaving I think?

Matt still sketch to me. When looking through his posts I found one that was basically talking about how to manipulate people. Which didn’t help the sketch factor lol also been going at lawp basically all game.
1) why does barks get all the benefit when I had to fight tooth and nail for my life AFYER being seered 🙄 (jk)
B) what about beagle being on this lynch? Does that change things?
Kiwi) why is meats leaning village you?
Gif of mufasa falling to his death) are you forgetting anyone?
 
Why did you choose to use it tonight?
I've been sitting on it for a few cycles now and I'm getting increasingly worried about being NKed. I would have liked to have used it on a potential double kill night but I was antsy. Could have passed it to someone but really didn't want it to end up with a wolf... It would either never get used (which I would have called out if still alive) or would have been used for fake village cred.
 
I usually update these during the night cycle, so my reorganization got cut short a bit, but here's where I'm at right now. Nobody is in any particular order within a category btw

Confirmed good boys:
Mel - Rottweiler - blocker
Mutts - Norwegian Lundehund - vanilla
Skimble - Anatolian Shepherd - protector
AMSAR - Irish Wolfhound - get em woofs
Grebes - Australian Shepherd - herds people into a PM if they act on her
Stagg - papillon - vanilla
Shelter med - Shetland sheepdog - vanilla
Mpm - mini longhaired dachshund - vanilla
Dolph - basenji - affiliation seer? (Chases people down to see true intentions)
Cray - Airedale - vanilla
Paws - flat coated retriever - item maker?
MSU - Tibetan spaniel - has a PM with another dog (possible mason?)


Possible good boys:
Coops - seered
Barks - seered
Ziggy
Allie

Confusing puppers:
Dirty Thirty
Caiter
Pippy

Wet dog smell:
Lawper
Beags

Confirmed Cujos:
Jboo - Barbet - untrackable wolf/hard to find at night
Sporty - Icelandic Sheepdog - could open PMs with other players
Capri - Bernese Mountain Dog - blocker

Border Collies Without Borders (aka uncategorized):
MJ
That is adorable. I wanna be a good boy
 
I've been sitting on it for a few cycles now and I'm getting increasingly worried about being NKed. I would have liked to have used it on a potential double kill night but I was antsy. Could have passed it to someone but really didn't want it to end up with a wolf... It would either never get used (which I would have called out if still alive) or would have been used for fake village cred.
The fact that you had it for a few days has successfully increased your sketch quota congrats. But your placement on lynch has decreased it as well
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1) why does barks get all the benefit when I had to fight tooth and nail for my life AFYER being seered 🙄 (jk)
B) what about beagle being on this lynch? Does that change things?
Kiwi) why is meats leaning village you?
Gif of mufasa falling to his death) are you forgetting anyone?
A) Because of the time line. Sorry dude 😛
2)It has me confused tbh
Pineapple) seems overall helpful? The sporty iso thing the day of her lynch is probably the main sketch them that stands out to me. I should reread her posts and see if anything else is weird in retrospect.

And yes I am lol but I couldn’t think of them off the top of my head and it was dinner time. I will check the roster for the rest.
 
The fact that you had it for a few days has successfully increased your sketch quota congrats. But your placement on lynch has decreased it as well
I got it, then the first night I could have used it was NYE. I wasn't around when I would have needed to submit the action that night. The next night I PMed meats to see if she had suggestions about when I should use it. I will say, I'm kicking myself in hindsight for not picking up on the potential double kill last night but can't change that now.
 
A) Because of the time line. Sorry dude 😛
2)It has me confused tbh
Pineapple) seems overall helpful? The sporty iso thing the day of her lynch is probably the main sketch them that stands out to me. I should reread her posts and see if anything else is weird in retrospect.

And yes I am lol but I couldn’t think of them off the top of my head and it was dinner time. I will check the roster for the rest.
:welcome:
 
Gif of mufasa falling to his death
1401058249261.gif
 
I usually update these during the night cycle, so my reorganization got cut short a bit, but here's where I'm at right now. Nobody is in any particular order within a category btw

Confirmed good boys:
Mel - Rottweiler - blocker
Mutts - Norwegian Lundehund - vanilla
Skimble - Anatolian Shepherd - protector
AMSAR - Irish Wolfhound - get em woofs
Grebes - Australian Shepherd - herds people into a PM if they act on her
Stagg - papillon - vanilla
Shelter med - Shetland sheepdog - vanilla
Mpm - mini longhaired dachshund - vanilla
Dolph - basenji - affiliation seer? (Chases people down to see true intentions)
Cray - Airedale - vanilla
Paws - flat coated retriever - item maker?
MSU - Tibetan spaniel - has a PM with another dog (possible mason?)


Possible good boys:
Coops - seered
Barks - seered
Ziggy
Allie

Confusing puppers:
Dirty Thirty
Caiter
Pippy

Wet dog smell:
Lawper
Beags

Confirmed Cujos:
Jboo - Barbet - untrackable wolf/hard to find at night
Sporty - Icelandic Sheepdog - could open PMs with other players
Capri - Bernese Mountain Dog - blocker

Border Collies Without Borders (aka uncategorized):
MJ
This is just amazing and I might take you off my reads list for it, even though it almost looks like a role hunting tracker lol
 
I remember wanting to murder you even though you ****ed up bad at the end there

That's how mad you made me in that game, even the huge **** up wasn't enough punishment for how mad I was at you hahahaha
:whistle:
I may have also mentioned in PM how I believe that particular game is one of the reasons why you historically can't stand me as a WW player. (N1 kill in Telenovela being one of the other ones, maybe?) I seem to recall you having a highly logical and justified meltdown on thread, and me responding to it with a snarky "well that was just delightful" lmao.

I'm kinda sorry. But not that sorry. :angelic:
 
I've been sitting on it for a few cycles now and I'm getting increasingly worried about being NKed. I would have liked to have used it on a potential double kill night but I was antsy. Could have passed it to someone but really didn't want it to end up with a wolf... It would either never get used (which I would have called out if still alive) or would have been used for fake village cred.
Um.

Why would you wait on something like that?

Edit: I'm not sure if it's better that you'd admit to having it for a couple of night cycles

Double edit: ok I see you answered this. But why tf would you wait to see when someone else thought you should use it? You know how night cancel works

Triple edit: Meats is aware of a possible double kill timeline; she was posting about it a few days ago. Did you both just forget? :bored:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
:whistle:
I may have also mentioned in PM how I believe that particular game is one of the reasons why you historically can't stand me as a WW player. (N1 kill in Telenovela being one of the other ones, maybe?) I seem to recall you having a highly logical and justified meltdown on thread, and me responding to it with a snarky "well that was just delightful" lmao.

I'm kinda sorry. But not that sorry. :angelic:
You've burned me so bad in WW games before. So I've kind of decided that we have a Harry Potter/Voldemort thing going on in that I've informally adopted a "Neither can live while the other survives" policy with you. 😛
 
Um.

Why would you wait on something like that?

Edit: I'm not sure if it's better that you'd admit to having it for a couple of night cycles

Double edit: ok I see you answered this. But why tf would you wait to see when someone else thought you should use it? You know how night cancel works

Triple edit: Meats is aware of a possible double kill timeline; she was posting about it a few days ago. Did you both just forget? :bored:
Didn't you say the exact same thing about yourself but said since you admitted it being wolfy it wasn't wolfy?
 
Um.

Why would you wait on something like that?

Edit: I'm not sure if it's better that you'd admit to having it for a couple of night cycles

Double edit: ok I see you answered this. But why tf would you wait to see when someone else thought you should use it? You know how night cancel works

Triple edit: Meats is aware of a possible double kill timeline; she was posting about it a few days ago. Did you both just forget? :bored:
Hey is this enough edits
Edit: how about now
Double edit: now?
Tre: mayhaps now
IV: fixed a typo
Cinq: thanks for the Reddit gold! Let's get this one to the front page!
6: obligatory front page edit
 
Um.

Why would you wait on something like that?

Edit: I'm not sure if it's better that you'd admit to having it for a couple of night cycles

Double edit: ok I see you answered this. But why tf would you wait to see when someone else thought you should use it? You know how night cancel works

Triple edit: Meats is aware of a possible double kill timeline; she was posting about it a few days ago. Did you both just forget? :bored:
I've never had a night cancel ability (in this case item) and was nervous, ok. Come at me if you want. This is about the time I like to die anyway. My reason for waiting 2 nights ago is because I felt like we gained next to no information from the cray lynch and wanted to give people the opportunity to use their roles.
 
I've never had a night cancel ability (in this case item) and was nervous, ok. Come at me if you want. This is about the time I like to die anyway. My reason for waiting 2 nights ago is because I felt like we gained next to no information from the cray lynch and wanted to give people the opportunity to use their roles.
I thought it was because it was nye and you weren't around?
 
********
iu

I'm a wolf??????
Well it was fun while it lasted 😉
Woof woof motherforkers you'll never get us all :vamp:
GO WOLVES!
********
Was there a reason she didn't say anything before we lynched her? I am more just wondering why she didn't try to "plead her case" if she was online. Maybe not to give info away? Idk
Less suspicious. I have a crazy tin-foil hat theory going.
And that is?
OK maybe this will help...what makes it interesting to you?
Because like I said, I don't really have reads on either of you. Now I am wondering if meats was trusting you more because you had the night cancel but the trust isn't reciprocated because she played a part in not using the night cancel when there were double NKs
 
We don't have to both be sketched out by one another or both not be sketched out by one another :shrug:
I know. But I wanted to know WHY you think she reads village but she doesn't necessarily agree.

I usually update these during the night cycle, so my reorganization got cut short a bit, but here's where I'm at right now. Nobody is in any particular order within a category btw

Confirmed good boys:
Mel - Rottweiler - blocker
Mutts - Norwegian Lundehund - vanilla
Skimble - Anatolian Shepherd - protector
AMSAR - Irish Wolfhound - get em woofs
Grebes - Australian Shepherd - herds people into a PM if they act on her
Stagg - papillon - vanilla
Shelter med - Shetland sheepdog - vanilla
Mpm - mini longhaired dachshund - vanilla
Dolph - basenji - affiliation seer? (Chases people down to see true intentions)
Cray - Airedale - vanilla
Paws - flat coated retriever - item maker?
MSU - Tibetan spaniel - has a PM with another dog (possible mason?)


Possible good boys:
Coops - seered
Barks - seered
Ziggy
Allie

Confusing puppers:
Dirty Thirty
Caiter
Pippy

Wet dog smell:
Lawper
Beags

Confirmed Cujos:
Jboo - Barbet - untrackable wolf/hard to find at night
Sporty - Icelandic Sheepdog - could open PMs with other players
Capri - Bernese Mountain Dog - blocker

Border Collies Without Borders (aka uncategorized):
MJ
Ok I'm obsessed with this.

Look at beagles placement on this lynch. Does that mean anything to you? Why or why not?
Not like you're asking me, but it makes me less suspicious of her being a wolf. If it was a more experienced player, it might not mean much, but I think it would've taken a lot of foresight to do that as a noob wolf (as in get on the Lynch early). Feel free to disagree.

Honestly, redoing my reads list leads me to

Lynch MJ

Since he is my only uncategorized player and I don't like that
So I am more curious of this. Previously you said you don't like to Lynch people just because they are inactive but that's what it appears you are doing here. Or is there another reason?

I don't want to answer for her, but will say ping me later after she answers and I can share some of my thoughts about this as well
I will be interested to hear

I've never had a night cancel ability (in this case item) and was nervous, ok. Come at me if you want. This is about the time I like to die anyway. My reason for waiting 2 nights ago is because I felt like we gained next to no information from the cray lynch and wanted to give people the opportunity to use their roles.
Lol I feel this. The longer you go in this game, I feel the more stressful it gets!!

Edit no idea what it says are attached as pics on here
 

Attachments

  • image.png
    image.png
    83 bytes · Views: 134
  • image.png
    image.png
    83 bytes · Views: 138
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Some thoughts/feels:
- I feel like the whole rally course group are villagers, with more definite rationale for barks and coop
- Really don't have enough reads on MJ due to low posting. I will need to go revisit him but previous comments had me leaning village. However, there is simply not enough to go on.
- I feel less villager-y about m# for some reason (ie likely nothing more than a feel) but he is still probably village
- Feeling better about beagle after yesterday's Lynch but I will need to go back and re-evaluate
- Feeling villager about Allie. Were you the one with the noob wolf theory? I wanna hear a more updated opinion on this
- Don't have thoughts on lamper (please tell me if this annoys you and I will stop lol). Want to hear what he was working on last night
- ??? about meats and pippy. Will need to investigate but what m# said about one of them being a wolf may be accurate

- How many more wolves we thinking? 3? Opinions on chaos or 3rd parties?
 
Because like I said, I don't really have reads on either of you. Now I am wondering if meats was trusting you more because you had the night cancel but the trust isn't reciprocated because she played a part in not using the night cancel when there were double NKs

My trust isn't being reciprocated fully due to meats' vote on beagle yesterday when meats had been vocal previously about having suspicions for capri. I'd need to go back and look at the timing of her vote- but I think it was placed in a way that made capri and beagle more neck and neck. Otherwise meats has seemed pretty village to me. She really didn't "play" much of a part in my decision- I bounced some things off of her and was interested in her opinion but ultimately no matter what she told me I probably would have still waited to use the item.