Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
definitely^^
Thanks max, fire and zyn
CONGRATS OCFDOC!!! Let's keep this going!
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
definitely^^
Thanks max, fire and zyn

Feel free to update the list! 🙂Just accepted!!! My only acceptance so I will be going!
Congrats!!!I was also accepted today!!!! The wait is finally over!! See you all in August! 🙂


Hey I just withdrew couple days ago (it was painful...). I really liked the school and I like the people too when I met them during the housing weekend, but I decided to go to a school closer from home. Good luck everyone!!!
Hey everyone.
Ive been a long time follower of this thread and a hopeful candidate on the waitlist. currently in the bottom third and hoping that i will get a chance. Come on waitlist !![]()


Sadly no change.... hopefully a positive change in the near future ?![]()
Well the good news is that the upper two thirds of the waitlist were completely exhausted last month. I didn't update the list, but unless they withdrew, ERMaven and meliro were offered a seat in the class.Sadly no change.... hopefully a positive change in the near future ?![]()

I called concerning back up contacts, but no one answered so I just sent Mr. Rosso an email. I'm worried that I'm going to be out on a rescue mission in the middle of nowhere when/if Mr. Rosso calls and no one will be able to reach me. Anyhow I think I figured it out; I'll send him the phone numbers of people who will be able to contact my teammates by radio.Has anyone tried calling the office lately? I tried a few days back and no one picked up. I left a message and tried again a day later: still no reply. any ideas?
Hey all! I just withdrew this morning!! I hope one of you gets it! Good luck! 🙂
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.