2009-2010 University at Buffalo (SUNY) Application Thread

Started by shemarty
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had called UB a while back to ask about first day of classes and orientation, and was told that Orientation and classes start August 9th. Hope that helps!

recieved my acceptance pakage on sunday...have to choose between upstate and buffalo..any ideas?/???
 
anyone have a link to the student handbook??
i'm trying to find out info about the curriculum/grading system/board scores and can't find much on the website.

please help! thanks!!!
 
Anyone know what the cost of living estimate is for student loans? Does UB just give you whatever they have figured out already automatically?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone happen to know what is acceptable for proof of immunization? I have that yellow immunization card that most kids get and I can readily get paperwork for the more recent shots, but I know some schools require antibody titer information - what's exactly needed for UB?
 
Does anyone happen to know what is acceptable for proof of immunization? I have that yellow immunization card that most kids get and I can readily get paperwork for the more recent shots, but I know some schools require antibody titer information - what's exactly needed for UB?

?? no need to go all that in detail, just go to your doctor, and have them fill it out. guess you could bring your paperwork to your doc, but chances are they probably already have your records, right? easy 🙂
 
I'm in! But now I don't know what to do. Buffalo has been my post-interview top choice for a while, but I'm also feeling really settled and content at MCW. I have roommates, an apartment, forms filled out, ect. Have to decide by 9am!
 
Anyone looking for a roomate? PM me please.

this is probably not the best place to go looking for a roommate. why don't you just email the incoming students listserv? or if you dont have access to it, why not email mr.rosso and ask him to pass the message on? (he does that fairly often.)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.