2009-2010 University at Buffalo (SUNY) Wait List Thread

Started by gromz
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Agreed! I wondered if some of you will please read my personal statement. I'm re-applying in case I don't get in and want to get my application in today. But, I just wanted to see if anyone thought I should change anything in my statement. PM me ASAP if you'd be willing to read it. Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone!

Just wondered if anyone knew of anyone who has withdrawn this week due to another acceptance or doesn't plan to attend next week? I know that someone not arriving on the first day (at other schools too) will be our only hope to get a spot. So, I just wondered if anyone knew of anyone planing to not attend the first day? Thanks....
 
Hi everyone!

Just wondered if anyone knew of anyone who has withdrawn this week due to another acceptance or doesn't plan to attend next week? I know that someone not arriving on the first day (at other schools too) will be our only hope to get a spot. So, I just wondered if anyone knew of anyone planing to not attend the first day? Thanks....

:xf:
 
Just got the "No Longer Accepting" e-mail.....depressing. I guess I'll re-apply and spend the year taking BS classes and spending time with my 3 (yes, now it's 3) kids! Good Luck all!
 
Just got the "No Longer Accepting" e-mail.....depressing. I guess I'll re-apply and spend the year taking BS classes and spending time with my 3 (yes, now it's 3) kids! Good Luck all!
<br />
<br />

I was really rooting for you, Sydsue. Sad to see you didn't get in 🙁

Good luck with the next cycle :luck:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.