2010-2011 Eastern Virginia Medical School Application Thread

Started by ksmi117
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats!!!!!!

I too am OOS and waiting to hear back... would you mind sharing what you did while waiting or do any recommendations as to what else I could be doing to better my chances??
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
called the office today, the lady says there has been zero movement these days. still hoping though! :xf:
 
I have a few friends who went through the law school track and they said even though they were told the WL could technically start moving mid-May, it didn't truely start to move until August 1st. Hopefully we are in the same boat...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.