Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
just interviewed today so I'm sure I saw you there, Whovian!
great stuff - I really loved the whole experience and it really got me excited about the school!!
That's awesome! Still no interview here yet 🙁
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
just interviewed today so I'm sure I saw you there, Whovian!
great stuff - I really loved the whole experience and it really got me excited about the school!!
just interviewed today so I'm sure I saw you there, Whovian!
great stuff - I really loved the whole experience and it really got me excited about the school!!
Yeh I remember this also, which is what we were told at UCF too. That one day is going to feel like a lifetime.To everyone expecting to hear about acceptances on the 15th like me: I was looking through the notes I took on interview day and they said we would start hearing about acceptances after 10/16.
Accepted via email just now!
acceptances are out!!!! =)
+1accepted!!!! I'm gonna be a doctor. Woohoo!
congrats, guys! Whovian, I was also in group I! I definitely felt bad for everyone who interviewed 2nd though because as dominican said, Miami does not do any favors when it comes to antiperspirant or hair spray. 🙁
I know they said during our day that they were not going to be meeting for as a committee for a little while so those who interviewed around when I did probably won't be hearing back until at least late October (whovian, correct me if I'm wrong)
I interviewed on 9/14. I felt that one of my interviews had gone really badly so I was totally surprised to be accepted so quickly. So for those who think they had bad interviews, don't worry about it.Congrats to those who were accepted..........What date did you guys interview?
I interviewed on the 21st too! 🙂Me too!!! I interviewed 9/21
Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile app
yes, hence the smiley face haha and i posted that i was accepted a few posts earlier loldid you get accepted?
Ooops my bad. Well were YOU accepted!?Sorry New to sdn......congrats to you....I was asking Jay4188 though...lol?
is 3.9 36those of you who were accepted, congrats!!
Do you mind sharing your stats?
IS 3.9+ (both), 33Those of you who were accepted, congrats!!
Do you mind sharing your stats?
I interviewed on the 21st too! 🙂
Has anyone been on preliminary review completed for over a month? I was assuming it meant god news to get the status but now I fear not.
Has anyone been on preliminary review completed for over a month? I was assuming it meant god news to get the status but now I fear not.
Has anyone been on preliminary review completed for over a month? I was assuming it meant god news to get the status but now I fear not.
How long did you have that status?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.