2012-2013 Rush Medical College Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We do have student hosting! Rush will eventually send you information to contact them, but you can email them at [email protected]. I am pretty sure that when Rush emails you info about the student hosting you have to fill out a quick survey that they give you. And then you send that to the email address I just posted.

**EDIT** I actually just looked it up, I believe when you get your confirmation email for the interview date all the accommodations (hotels, transportation, hosting, etc) will be sent to you as well.

This is SOOO helpful! I was complete 8/09 and got my interview invite at midnight last night (fun way to wake up indeed). I'm scheduled for a 10/31 interview. But, I didn't see any of that VERY helpful information about hosting 🙂 on the site or anything. I will wait for the confirmation email. Best of luck to everyone!
 
Maubs!!!! ---for you all, Maubs is an M2. The saying it takes one to know one comes to mind right about now... haha He was me last year (ie the obnoxious/crazy M1 who answered questions on SDN) SO you all should send him PMs to ask about Rush, and ignore his bitter-old man 'tude

And don't even act like you weren't puppy-dogging for baked goods this week. My snickerdoodles made your Monday.

omnomnomnom

you logged all the way in here just to make that one-word joke?

Yes. It was. So. Far.

To everyone applying, good luck! To offer my data point, during my app year (2010-11), I went file-complete in late August and did not receive an invitation to interview until towards the end of Rush's interview season. If you have any questions for me specifically, feel free to PM me. I'll try to check in on this thread when I can, but you are in good hands with GraMaire and jchap. 👍
 
This is SOOO helpful! I was complete 8/09 and got my interview invite at midnight last night (fun way to wake up indeed). I'm scheduled for a 10/31 interview. But, I didn't see any of that VERY helpful information about hosting 🙂 on the site or anything. I will wait for the confirmation email. Best of luck to everyone!

Ooh maybe mine is coming tomorrow! Complete 8/10 (maybe 8/9)!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To everyone applying, good luck! To offer my data point, during my app year (2010-11), I went file-complete in late August and did not receive an invitation to interview until towards the end of Rush's interview season. If you have any questions for me specifically, feel free to PM me. I'll try to check in on this thread when I can, but you are in good hands with GraMaire and jchap. 👍

Good to hear from current students who interviewed late in the cycle. Gives me hope... seriously, I would so love to go to Rush...
 
Good to hear from current students who interviewed late in the cycle. Gives me hope... seriously, I would so love to go to Rush...

Last year, rejections pre-II didn't even start going out until December if I remember correctly.

I was complete mid-late September (maybe?... Definitely not very early) and got a II like December 23rd (Christmas present 🙂 ) .

Moral of the story: Don't worry about it. 🙂
 
omnomnomnom



Yes. It was. So. Far.

To everyone applying, good luck! To offer my data point, during my app year (2010-11), I went file-complete in late August and did not receive an invitation to interview until towards the end of Rush's interview season. If you have any questions for me specifically, feel free to PM me. I'll try to check in on this thread when I can, but you are in good hands with GraMaire and jchap. 👍

Last year, rejections pre-II didn't even start going out until December if I remember correctly.

I was complete mid-late September (maybe?... Definitely not very early) and got a II like December 23rd (Christmas present 🙂 ) .

Moral of the story: Don't worry about it. 🙂

Did either of you get in off the waitlist?

If yes, how long after your interview were you waitlisted? And how long after your waitlist notice were you accepted?

If no, how long after your interview were you accepted?
 
Did either of you get in off the waitlist?

If yes, how long after your interview were you waitlisted? And how long after your waitlist notice were you accepted?

If no, how long after your interview were you accepted?

I was notified of acceptance two weeks after my interview (which was like Jan 18th).

Last year, for whatever reason, they wanted to accept more off the WL. So I think like 10ish of my classmates actually got in that way, when previously they accepted anywhere from 0-10. (They do accept LOI for WLers, I helped my buddy write one and he is now my classmate 🙂 ).

If you're looking for a fun way to kill time (like me) sporcle anatomy games and pretend to learn the brachial plexus and innervations of all the muscles haha
 
Last edited:
This is SOOO helpful! I was complete 8/09 and got my interview invite at midnight last night (fun way to wake up indeed). I'm scheduled for a 10/31 interview. But, I didn't see any of that VERY helpful information about hosting 🙂 on the site or anything. I will wait for the confirmation email. Best of luck to everyone!

Happy I could help! Good luck with everything and maybe i'll see you on interview day. Thats 2 days after our exam, so i am sure there will be 48930232 M1s at your lunch that day... 🙂

Did either of you get in off the waitlist?

If yes, how long after your interview were you waitlisted? And how long after your waitlist notice were you accepted?

If no, how long after your interview were you accepted?

Welp I know you didn't ask me BUT i am gonna answer anyway..lol. i was not waitlisted but I was accepted exactly 1 month after i interviewed.. granted there was the thanksgiving holiday between that time so it probably took longer... so i am assuming that people were waitlisted at that time too. It seems that a lot of people were taken off the waitlist around May.
 
Happy I could help! Good luck with everything and maybe i'll see you on interview day. Thats 2 days after our exam, so i am sure there will be 48930232 M1s at your lunch that day... 🙂

.

I talked to Jill, you won't be seeing the M1s at lunches and tours until December/January--but you'll walk through our lecture halls, stop in cadaver lab, walk through the library etc.

"Typically we invite the M1s to join us about half way through the process, around December/January. This gives you time to get acclimated to Rush and the curriculum so you feel comfortable sharing your thoughts and opinions! Stay tuned there will be a number of ways to get involved."

I was really sad, I want free lunch haha And of course to meet all of you.
 
I talked to Jill, you won't be seeing the M1s at lunches and tours until December/January--but you'll walk through our lecture halls, stop in cadaver lab, walk through the library etc.

"Typically we invite the M1s to join us about half way through the process, around December/January. This gives you time to get acclimated to Rush and the curriculum so you feel comfortable sharing your thoughts and opinions! Stay tuned there will be a number of ways to get involved."

I was really sad, I want free lunch haha And of course to meet all of you.

Really?!?! 🙁 That makes me kinda sad... but makes sense I guess. But I already feel so acclimated to Rush. I mean I go home smelling like formaldehyde almost everyday and I know where to get free lunches and I know that GraMaire sporadically goes on baking sprees after exams so get to the kitchen fast... isn't that acclimation enough?
 
I was notified of acceptance two weeks after my interview (which was like Jan 18th).

Last year, for whatever reason, they wanted to accept more off the WL. So I think like 10ish of my classmates actually got in that way, when previously they accepted anywhere from 0-10. (They do accept LOI for WLers, I helped my buddy write one and he is now my classmate 🙂 ).

If you're looking for a fun way to kill time (like me) sporcle anatomy games and pretend to learn the brachial plexus and innervations of all the muscles haha

I had the unfortunate experience of having to know the innervations for my UG A&P class. I can draw the brachial plexus, but I can't name all of the nerves 🙁.


Happy I could help! Good luck with everything and maybe i'll see you on interview day. Thats 2 days after our exam, so i am sure there will be 48930232 M1s at your lunch that day... 🙂



Welp I know you didn't ask me BUT i am gonna answer anyway..lol. i was not waitlisted but I was accepted exactly 1 month after i interviewed.. granted there was the thanksgiving holiday between that time so it probably took longer... so i am assuming that people were waitlisted at that time too. It seems that a lot of people were taken off the waitlist around May.

It seems like Rush moves pretty quickly with decisions. Thanks!
 
This is SOOO helpful! I was complete 8/09 and got my interview invite at midnight last night (fun way to wake up indeed). I'm scheduled for a 10/31 interview. But, I didn't see any of that VERY helpful information about hosting 🙂 on the site or anything. I will wait for the confirmation email. Best of luck to everyone!

Hey caritasc,

Congrats!

I was also complete on 8/9, but haven't received an email from them. I was wondering if you can share your stats with us, just so we can figure out what's going on. It will be really helpful. Thanks! 🙂
 
Did either of you get in off the waitlist?

If yes, how long after your interview were you waitlisted? And how long after your waitlist notice were you accepted?

If no, how long after your interview were you accepted?

I was not waitlisted; I received my decision a month after my interview. To my knowledge, a late interview is not necessarily an interview for a waitlist spot. It seems to me that quite a few of my classmates were late-season interviewees. I actually don't know if any of my classmates were waitlist-acceptees, to be honest; I'm not normally that inquisitive 😳.
 
How long did it take for you guys to have your money taken from bank account for secondary after snail mailing it to Rush?
 
Another day gone and no love from Rush

Sent from my SGH-T999 using SDN Mobile
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I decided to stop by and check and see how SDN is doing since I haven't been on in awhile. I wanted to let you know that Rush is amazing and it has been everything that I have wanted from a school. If you have any questions, I can try to answer them as best as I can (trying to get some monster studying done on the weekends).

Some basic info (which might have already been said earlier, I haven't read the thread)
My M1 class (2016) has approximately 126 students. Thanks to the amazing orientation week that Rush had, I can safely say that almost everyone in our class is now friends with each other - and it's easy to go from social group to social group.

Anatomy - It's a good ratio. Basically, 4 people to a cadaver, but you rotate in groups of two. On Monday,Wednesday, Friday - we usually have a lecture from 8am-9am about what we are going to see in anatomy from 9am-12pm. So, on Monday - group A/B will dissect. On Wednesday, group A/B will teach what they saw to group C/D, and then group C/D will dissect. On Friday, group C/D will teach what they saw to group A/B, then group A/B will dissect. Rinse and repeat. Tuesdays and Thursdays are more of the physiology lectures - we are in musculoskeletal block right now and have had lectures on cartilage and bone structure, limb embryology, bone physiology, calcium metabolism - to name what we had this week.

Typical day right now is 8/9am to 12pm class, then 1pm-5pm secondary activity. Secondary activities include Preceptorship (you get assigned to shadow/accompany a physician in the Rush area, and learn how to do physical examinations and such - then you get participation grade for documenting the patients you saw and the things you did.), Histology lab, Behavioral Science groups (learning how to interview patients - kind of like communication skills), simulated patient interviews, Team-Based Learning exercises, MIPE (where we learn how to actually do the techniques that you have to do for a physical exam), i-human exercises (online virtual patient that we interview at our own pace), Physicianship (small group meetings to discuss and role-play ethical cases), and anatomy tutoring (M2s guide the M1's in reviewing what was supposed to be found/dissected on the cadavers. We rotate through cadavers in the lab and the M2s give us a mock practical - extremely helpful). Don't think that we do every single one of these things in a week. Many of these things are spread out. I can give you a pdf of our course schedule if you would want that to look at. Some days, like today, I had lecture from 8-9am, but it wasn't my turn in anatomy and I had nothing scheduled for the afternoon, so I really had the entire day to study. This is rare, mind you. M1s at Rush have it easy compared to M2s, where the grind really starts.

Extracurriculars - TONS... >95% of Rush students get involved in extracurriculars/community service organizations. These are typically things in which you go to for 4-5 hours once every week or once every month. Later on in the year, we will have to start documenting our hours that we spend in Rush-approved community service activities, since we do get a participation grade based on this. This program is relatively new, but since most people get involved in some form anyway, it's something we are glad to have. Also, the lady who is in charge of community service at Rush is the friendliest person you might ever meet. Community service doesn't have to be exclusively clinical, it can be non-clinical. For example, one of the things I'm doing is called RUharmony, a group which organizes pairs of students to go to peds and geriatrics wards at Rush to play songs (guitar, piano...kazoo...whatever).
---
I went to Vanderbilt University, applied to UIC, Rush, SIU, Vandy, and several other schools. Got interviews at UIC, Rush, SIU, Vandy, Drexel, New York Medical College, Medical College of Wisconsin. First choice was Vandy, but didn't get in. Rush was my second choice. There has always been a great debate about UIC vs. Rush - and if you want my opinion on that, let's say you would be happy at either. For me, Rush seemed more laid back, the curriculum is on a block schedule. We had an exam on 9/24, and our next exam is October 29th. Compare this to UIC, which from what I know has some form of evaluation pretty much every other week. I could be wrong about this. The choice is what style of learning suits you more. Rush definitely wants students to feel like they are part of a family - it's got the whole "private" school feel.
---
Best of luck as you continue the interview process, and hope to see you at Rush next year! If you do decide to come to Rush, you will be rewarded with some of the greatest role models in the field of medicine. One of our favorite teachers is Dr. Kent - truly one of the most compassionate and driven physicians you will ever meet. You can see him here in this old video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7jT8z-kQ_w. Hopefully the link works. He teaches several lectures that we have, and he will often bring some of his patients in to talk about their experiences. You will not see a single dry eye in the room after one of his lectures.

At Rush, you will learn that medicine is not just about mastering the science of medicine, it's about mastering the art of medicine. You will learn endless amounts of drug names and their uses, learn almost all of the muscles and nerves of the body, but most importantly, you will learn that the relationship between a patient and physician is one of the most sacred and powerful things on this world. Medicine is People, according to Dr. Kent. That's why Rush has been amazing so far. In everything we are taught, we are reminded to never forget this fact.

Best of luck! Let me know if you have any questions.
 
Last edited:
Hey guys,

I decided to stop by and check and see how SDN is doing since I haven't been on in awhile. I wanted to let you know that Rush is amazing and it has been everything that I have wanted from a school. If you have any questions, I can try to answer them as best as I can (trying to get some monster studying done on the weekends).

Some basic info (which might have already been said earlier, I haven't read the thread)
My M1 class (2016) has approximately 126 students. Thanks to the amazing orientation week that Rush had, I can safely say that almost everyone in our class is now friends with each another - and it's easy to go from social group to social group.

Anatomy - It's a good ratio. Basically, 4 people to a cadaver, but you rotate in groups of two. On Monday,Wednesday, Friday - we usually have a lecture from 8am-9am about what we are going to see in anatomy from 9am-12pm. So, on Monday - group A/B will dissect. On Wednesday, group A/B will teach what they saw to group C/D, and then group C/D will dissect. On Friday, group C/D will teach what they saw to group A/B, then group A/B will dissect. Rinse and repeat. Tuesdays and Thursdays are more of the physiology lectures - we are in musculoskeletal block right now and have had lectures on cartilage and bone structure, limb embryology, bone physiology, calcium metabolism - to name what we had this week.

Typical day right now is 8/9am to 12pm class, then 1pm-5pm secondary activity. Secondary activities include Preceptorship (you get assigned to shadow/accompany a physician in the Rush area, and learn how to do physical examinations and such - then you get participation grade for documenting the patients you saw and the things you did.), Histology lab, Behavioral Science groups (learning how to interview patients - kind of like communication skills), simulated patient interviews, Team-Based Learning exercises, MIPE (where we learn how to actually do the techniques that you have to do for a physical exam), i-human exercises (online virtual patient that we interview at our own pace), Physicianship (small group meetings to discuss and role-play ethical cases), and anatomy tutoring (M2s guide the M1's in reviewing what was supposed to be found/dissected on the cadavers. We rotate through cadavers in the lab and the M2s give us a mock practical - extremely helpful). Don't think that we do every single one of these things in a week. Many of these things are spread out. I can give you a pdf of our course schedule if you would want that to look at. Some days, like today, I had lecture from 8-9am, but it wasn't my turn in anatomy and I had nothing scheduled for the afternoon, so I really had the entire day to study. This is rare, mind you. M1s at Rush have it easy compared to M2s, where the grind really starts.

Extracurriculars - TONS... >95% of Rush students get involved in extracurriculars/community service organizations. These are typically things in which you go to for 4-5 hours once every week or once every month. Later on in the year, we will have to start document our hours that we spend in Rush-approved community service activities, since we do get a participation grade based on this. This program is relatively new, but since most people get involved in some form anyway, it's something we are glad to have. Also, the lady who is in charge of community service at Rush is the friendliest person you might ever meet. Community service doesn't have to be exclusively clinical, it can be non-clinical. For example, one of the things I'm doing is called RUharmony, a group which organizes pairs of students to go to peds and geriatrics wards at Rush to play songs (guitar, piano...kazoo...whatever).
---
I went to Vanderbilt University, applied to UIC, Rush, SIU, Vandy, and several other schools. Got interviews at UIC, Rush, SIU, Vandy, Drexel, New York Medical College, Medical College of Wisconsin. First choice was Vandy, but didn't get in. Rush was my second choice. There has always been a great debate about UIC vs. Rush - and if you want my opinion on that, let's say you would be happy at either. For me, Rush seemed more laid back, the curriculum is on a block schedule. We had an exam on 9/24, and our next exam is October 29th. Compare this to UIC, which from what I know has some form of evaluation pretty much every other week. I could be wrong about this. The choice is what style of learning suits you more. Rush definitely wants students to feel like they are part of a family - it's got the whole "private" school feel.
---
Best of luck as you continue the interview process, and hope to see you at Rush next year! If you do decide to come to Rush, you will be rewarded with some of the greatest role models in the field of medicine. One of our favorite teachers is Dr. Kent - truly one of the most compassionate and driven physicians you will ever meet. You can see him here in this old video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7jT8z-kQ_w. Hopefully the link works. He teaches several lectures that we have, and he will often bring some of his patients in to talk about their experiences. You will not see a single dry eye in the room after one of his lectures.

At Rush, you will learn that medicine is not just about mastering the science of medicine, it's about mastering the art of medicine. You will learn endless amounts of drug names and their uses, learn almost all of the muscles and nerves of the body, but most importantly, you will learn that the relationship between a patient and physician is one of the most sacred and powerful things on this world. Medicine is People, according to Dr. Kent. That's why Rush has been amazing so far. In everything we are taught, we are reminded to never forget this fact.

Best of luck! Let me know if you have any questions.

My god, Rush sounds amazing.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using SDN Mobile
 
Indeed, PR.

Another week goes by, no TLC here. With only a few hundred invites going out, I'm getting a little antsy over here!!
 
Edit: Not trying to create drama. I apologize if you were offended. I happen to disagree strongly about UIC and will leave it at that.

Yes, I am aware Rush has pros and cons. I definitely feel picking the right med school is more of a gut feeling than anything else, and prioritizing. So for me, the cons at Rush did not outweigh the pros.
 
Last edited:
Wow!! Was it totally necessary to completely bash UIC ?? That wasn't very professional and I actually think cmart989 is way more believable. Every school, including your beloved Rush, has lots of pros and cons.
 
Edit: Quote removed per request

TBH - I've met some UIC M1's who thought UIC was fine, but they weren't like "omg, UIC is so awesome". The M1s do seem pretty burnt out at UIC due to the curriculum, and the school is getting by with the tight budget (they apparently have a "campus restoration" project in the works). Their campus has a historic look which on a sunny day, looks pretty cool, but on any other day, can look like a gothic prison. When I toured both campuses, it was obvious that Rush had the better facilities all around. And even with all the stress that the Rush M2's are going through, they are still excited about Rush and eager to help the M1s out - very friendly, at least from what I've seen.

I personally feel that UIC has the stronger global health option, and is more "diverse" in that aspect, whereas Rush is great from a public health standpoint, since they are so active in the community. A minor note, is that UIC students do get access to the student recreation facility free of charge, whereas Rush students have to pay ~350 (495 upfront + 150 rebate) for a yearly membership to the facility. I'm not sure if UIC gets to do rotations at Cook County Stroger either, which is one of the most notorious hospitals in the US (poor, uninsured...etc. - some serious cases that you won't see in more affluent places). Having that option in the rotation is another selling point for Rush for me.
 
Last edited:
Wow!! Was it totally necessary to completely bash UIC ?? That wasn't very professional and I actually think cmart989 is way more believable. Every school, including your beloved Rush, has lots of pros and cons.

Sorry, it was harsh. I was not trying to bash UIC, more just offer my own interview experience and impression I received in an honest manner.
 
Wow, cmart989, thanks for the awesome sum-up of your Rush experience. Super helpful! Rush started toward the top of my list and just keeps moving on up... 🙂 hope I get to interview there!!
 
To add to his post:

UIC definitely has a great global health program and an Urban Medicine Program. They do rotate at Cook County Stroger as well (pretty certain on that but maybeeee not). This info comes from my interview last year.

Rush has an amazing community outreach and the Service Learning curricula. It has a patient centered clinical focus that I found appealing. There is no specific.global health program but there are a lot of oppprtunities to go abroad and the faculty are supportive. Theyll help you do whatever you want and get you the resources to make your dream come true.

Rush is committed to improving its diversity as well and all our service hours must be with an underserved community to count for credit. There is no school program just the community servive opportunities.

Let me know if thats unclear at all.
 
I think all the current students have sold us on Rush 🙂 Now if you could only sell Rush on us!
 
I really don't think there needs to be a feud between UIC and Rush. Honestly at the end of the day its med school. We all become doctors. If you get interviews at both go to both and just pick the one that makes you feel happy. Both have their pros and cons and just pick what makes you happy and fits you best. I didn't bother applying to UIC because their out-of-state tution was wayyy too much. Rush is awesome and I love it so much and I would recommend to anyone to apply, interview, and attend school here....but I don't think its the best med school ever created in the world. 🙂

On another note, I am happy to see that they updated the admissions page. Super helpful information!!! and Cmart989 did an awesome job of summing up our experiences here thus far as well! Let me know if you guys have anymore questions.
 
Oh and one more thing. Rush calls their interview days "recruitment days" because they feel that they are recruiting students and getting interviewed by you all just as much as they are interviewing you. This means if you get an interview they think you have awesome potential to be a successful student here and future doctor. This means that interview day isn't (or shouldn't be) super intense and stressful. I LOVED my interviews here and we had great conversations. I heard similar experiences from my classmates. Good luck to you guys.
 
This really has me pumped for Rush, I'm a long-shot but I have about 6 years + of direct patient care experience. Non-trad with decent stats -- not sure if I'm what Rush is looking for...any insight? Is Rush a school that also looks at "fit" not just stats? I feel that given the opportunity to interview, it would make all the difference.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey caritasc,

Congrats!

I was also complete on 8/9, but haven't received an email from them. I was wondering if you can share your stats with us, just so we can figure out what's going on. It will be really helpful. Thanks! 🙂

Sure thing, I'm 31R, 3.8c, OOS.
 
I have been trying to figure this out but can't seem to find any answer that was posted after 2004---does Rush average all an applicants mcat scores?
 
That's amazing! Congrats on your good stats and an interview at Rush!!

btw ... If you don't mind, please let us know how the interview went at Rush. Thanks! 🙂

Thanks! Well, I won't be there until 10/31 but there should be some people interviewing earlier. The dates I saw available when I scheduled were 10/10, 10/17, and 10/31. Maybe someone else can give us the scoop! 🙄
 
This really has me pumped for Rush, I'm a long-shot but I have about 6 years + of direct patient care experience. Non-trad with decent stats -- not sure if I'm what Rush is looking for...any insight? Is Rush a school that also looks at "fit" not just stats? I feel that given the opportunity to interview, it would make all the difference.

Surprisingly, LOTS of students in our M1 class are non-trad. You sound like a great fit, granted that you do well in an interview setting and have decent stats. I would say that a good portion of the class did something between their last year of college and entering M1 year. I did a year of research, another girl was a data analyst for 4 years, and we have someone who was an English major who worked in the healthcare field for 3-4 years, and many more examples too. We have lots of variation in degrees earned - engineering, biology, political science, chemistry, physics, english, special education. Rush is very much a school who looks at "fit". Almost all of the students you'll see here are very down to earth, "chill" in a sense, and open-minded. We get our work done and freak out the same as other med students do, but we do not confine ourselves to isolation in a library and emerge from our caves come test-time.
Socially, Rush is a very good place to be, everyone is really supportive of each other (access to notecards, study materials, etc...). Think of it this way, I'm pretty comfortable that I could go out and have a beer with almost any of my fellow M1s (which I have done on numerous occasions), but then the next day I could be in a library with them and they could be teaching me material because they already have their work done.
 
Interviewing on 10/17. I'll be happy to share my experience with everyone.

I am also interviewing on 10/17. Quick question, did you get any information about the specific time we should show up on that day? I sent an email to admissions and they just sent me the original email once again but there's no time. I will call tomorrow either way.
 
I am also interviewing on 10/17. Quick question, did you get any information about the specific time we should show up on that day? I sent an email to admissions and they just sent me the original email once again but there's no time. I will call tomorrow either way.
I have 8:30 in my calendar, but I can't seem to find any information that would confirm this in my correspondence with the school. If you are calling tomorrow, would you mind PMing me a confirmation that it is 8:30? Congratulations on the interview by the way.
 
I have 8:30 in my calendar, but I can't seem to find any information that would confirm this in my correspondence with the school. If you are calling tomorrow, would you mind PMing me a confirmation that it is 8:30? Congratulations on the interview by the way.

Hey, guys--a girl was hanging out today who's interviewing tomorrow. She said she has to be here at 8:30a, so she's gonna shoot for 8:15am. I'd shoot for 8, and just bring something to do if you're bored (or wander around a bit).

I think all interview days start at the same time, but don't quote me on that...Literally, do not use SDN's "quote" button to reproduce any of my words in your next post, therein rendering me even more accountable for their inevitable inaccuracy.

woo! 😳
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I forgot (and I am too lazy to scroll back in this thread), what did we say about anyone knowing how often Rush sends out interview invites? I'm kind of getting antsy over here...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.