Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, congratulations on the II. Were you "under review" the entire time?I was complete early August and got an interview today! Don't give up!
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hey, congratulations on the II. Were you "under review" the entire time?I was complete early August and got an interview today! Don't give up!
Anybody from the 11/18 group receive their acceptance letter yet?
Nope. I don't think they've even mailed them out yet, though--I live close enough that if they had, I would have had it the next day.
Vivian Martinez said it will go out tomorrow (Tuesday) when she left me a voicemail on Monday. She said to expect it later this week or early next week. Maybe it's taking a bit going through their internal system, getting stamps etc.
I'm also expecting some info material from Emory and they said it was sent out on Tuesday as well and I haven't gotten it either. I guess this is just the norm with snail mail.
I didn't check daily, but I believe I was always under review!Hey, congratulations on the II. Were you "under review" the entire time?
Nope, called them last week and was told that only you can give your spot away and that they have not received mine yet even though its been 2 weeks.For those that are accepted, and mailed in to "hold a spot" in the class, did you guys get any kind of acknowledgement that you are currently holding a spot?
Nope, called them last week and was told that only you can give your spot away and that they have not received mine yet even though its been 2 weeks.
Thanks! I was accepted on 10/15, and received an acceptance letter ~ 10/20 and mailed it out pretty much right away. I never received any kind of acknowledgement so I don't know if they ever received it. Probably a good idea to give them a call?
Wow!!! That's awesome! Did you get any status change like from under review to has been reviewed?II this morning by phone/voicemail! Complete 9/24. I will update with available interview dates as soon as I schedule one.
What an awesome thing to wake up to after a string of 4 rejections in the last 2 weeks.
Wow!!! That's awesome! Did you get any status change like from under review to has been reviewed?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well that's good-ish news for me, complete 10-3 and still under reviewNope. I checked my status last night and it still said "under review".
Well that's good-ish news for me, complete 10-3 and still under review
II this morning by phone/voicemail! Complete 9/24. I will update with available interview dates as soon as I schedule one.
What an awesome thing to wake up to after a string of 4 rejections in the last 2 weeks.
Congrats! I also got my acceptance letter today 🙂 There is a facebook group, here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/542670629160088/Hey everyone, first post on SDN and just got my acceptance to Loyola in the mail today after thinking I had been passed on (didn't receive a call on the 18th). Does anyone know if there is a Facebook group for this year's accepted students yet?
Got my acceptance letter today!!
Checked the envelope for the post-marked date: 11-25. That means that not only did it not get mailed until a week after the committee meeting, but also it must've gotten lost in the post office somewhere for it to have taken multiple days to then reach me (I currently live less than 20 miles away from Loyola).
In conclusion: those of you still waiting for your letter, be patient--it's coming! 🙂
Congratulations! When did you interview?
How do OOS applications work? Sorry us Texans run our own show...So this school obviously has a pre-match date in october...do other OOS do the same?
Hey aggiea, Id love to answer your questions, but Im not quite sure what you're asking... "Match"-ing is for residency (the only way Ive heard it used) and the first regular admissions acceptance date for schools using AMCAS was October 15th (hence ppl being accepted already)... Since Stritch is private, they dont seem to have a preference for IS vs OOS, so it's basically same procedures for all applicants. Other schools may be different, so I suggest you check with those schools directly.
Best of luck during your cycle 🙂
thank you...in Texas we use pre-match to refer to the timeframe between oct 15 and dec 31st before we go into rolling admissions.
Nice Friday portrait btw!
Hey guys, I was accepted a while back and sent in the form to hold my seat, am I supposed to have received any contact since then? Has anyone else?
Does anyone know if the different loyolas are related? I've a family member who is faculty at another loyola. Think this will help at all?
When were you complete?checked my status today to see i got the hold status...
When were you complete?
Hey guys, I interview here tomorrow! Super excited! A few things, though.
1) Any tips for the interviews? I've heard they're pretty conversational. An hour each, or combined for an hour? Something like that.
2) How long is the interview day? The information they gave us left it pretty open.
3) For the 12/9 committee meeting, will the 12/6 interview be reviewed? I know you guys don't necessarily know for sure, but did anyone who interviewed right before the last decision date get reviewed then? Or are you guys in the 12/9 review?
Hello All!
I know someone in the past has asked this before, but I would like to know what Stritch's curriculum is like. I cant find it anywhere online nor on the website...
Can someone please refer me to where I could see a breakdown of the curriculum per academic year?
Thanks!
Where do you get that time from ?It's 12/9. Decisions are coming out today. Looks like they'll come after 6pm central time. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous. Good luck all.
It's when they've been calling for most of the other notification days. I think they called me around 5:30 Pacific time.Where do you get that time from ?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.