2013-2014 Morehouse University Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1, except i was interviewed in January...so we won't be expecting any movement for another month or so? does anyone know how many ppl does morehouse normally put on the alternate list?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Really REALLY tough decision but I withdrew today, great school. Good luck to everybody on the waitlist.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm so glad that was a mistake. I got a little concerned lol. Have you gone to the interview feedback page? It's under Reference Materials and has questions that were asked in previous interviews and info on past experiences for each school.

Hi! I'm applying this cycle and just got my interview to Morehouse. I decided to check out last year's thread and this comment caught my eye. What interview feedback page is this in reference to?

Thanks!