2013-2014 Morehouse University Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Interviewed Oct. 4th and finally heard back; alternate listed...and it only took 6 months! Lol

+1, except i was interviewed in January...so we won't be expecting any movement for another month or so? does anyone know how many ppl does morehouse normally put on the alternate list?

Last edited:
For those who were accepted, when is the deadline to accept your admission?

From what I remember, you have two weeks from the date on your letter of acceptance to accept your admission.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I withdrew my acceptance last week. Good luck to everyone that is still waiting!!!

Thank you for the update!!! hopefully they'll start to call off ppl on the waitlist soon =)

They've started! Accepted off the wait list yesterday. Will be declining today. Good luck to ya'll!

Members don't see this ad :)
Anybody get any financial aid info yet?

Last edited:
If there are any Morehouse students around please PM me. Decision- Decisions. :nailbiting:

Really REALLY tough decision but I withdrew today, great school. Good luck to everybody on the waitlist.

where are you going instead if you don't mind me asking ??? reply here or in my messages
Really REALLY tough decision but I withdrew today, great school. Good luck to everybody on the waitlist.

I'm so glad that was a mistake. I got a little concerned lol. Have you gone to the interview feedback page? It's under Reference Materials and has questions that were asked in previous interviews and info on past experiences for each school.

Hi! I'm applying this cycle and just got my interview to Morehouse. I decided to check out last year's thread and this comment caught my eye. What interview feedback page is this in reference to?

Thanks!