2014-2015 George Washington University Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Havent been on this thread in a while. But wow congrats to all that got II's!!!! That's awesome and this early on in the cycle too!

I may sound very uninformed with my presumptions but I do have a question: Since it looks like GW sends out secondaries even though you haven't been verified yet.. In my case I submitted 6/8, but didnt get all the transcripts in by 7/1 🙁 and AMCAS is still reviewing people who have been verified 6/22 and I have yet to take my mcat on 7/25, should I still add GWU to my primary app already so that I **may** have a chance of even getting a secondary? Just being cautiously optimistic on my score but at the same time don't want to submit a secondary too late either.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Submitted 6/30. Placed on hold 7/18.
Seems like one week after being placed on hold, people receive IIs...
Has anyone not gotten an II?
 
:hungover: Color me confused. So GWU just sent me an email saying I should seriously consider applying there and they saw my interests through medmar. But I sent the secondary to them on 7/2

lol i got the same thing after submitting. funny thing is im on hold now.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For "significant achievement outside the classroom", would putting an achievement related to teaching/tutoring count?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any other 7/1 completions with no status change. This is discouraging lol,rather they just reject me rght away than wait