You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2015-2016 Rutgers University - NJMS Application Thread
Started by Ismet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congrats! How did they notify you?II! I submitted the secondary on 7/28, and I applied regular decision.
By email.Congrats! How did they notify you?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! Do you mind posting your stats?II! I submitted the secondary on 7/28, and I applied regular decision.
LizzyM 78, ISCongrats! Do you mind posting your stats?
Congrats!! That's amazing! Do you mind sharing when you were complete? Also are you RD or ED?
Lol we literally share the exact stats, and we submitted at the same time. WhoaLizzyM 78, IS
ACCEPTED!
Interviewed 7/29
Accepted 8/9
Cried when I got the call, so happy!
Interviewed 7/29
Accepted 8/9
Cried when I got the call, so happy!
ACCEPTED!
Interviewed 7/29
Accepted 8/9
Cried when I got the call, so happy!
CONGRATS!!
Please discuss additional information not addressed in your application that you feel is important for the screening committee to know in reviewing your application (i.e. personal experiences, examples of resilience, discrepancies in academic history, etc...). (1500 characters) - so what is the verdict in terms of this being optional? should i squeeze in a why njms essay or just leave it blank?
Congrats!! Are you ED? I hear interviews are generally very relaxed
Nope this was regular decision. And yea I've heard the same thing! Thank god lolCongrats!! Are you ED? I hear interviews are generally very relaxed
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
II, 70 lizzym, scheduled for thursday august 13th. Applied 7/18 instate
Congrats! Are you ED or RD? Idk if ED invites are still going out
Thank you, I'm regular decisionCongrats! Are you ED or RD? Idk if ED invites are still going out
NJMS doesn't send out a complete email right?
Right
Please discuss additional information not addressed in your application that you feel is important for the screening committee to know in reviewing your application (i.e. personal experiences, examples of resilience, discrepancies in academic history, etc...). (1500 characters) - so what is the verdict in terms of this being optional? should i squeeze in a why njms essay or just leave it blank?
Would like to know people's take on this as well.
Would like to know people's take on this as well.
left it blank, got an interview a few days ago for what its worth.
Hey guys
Just a quick question, for the people who have been accepted to NJMS through EDP, did you guys take the old MCAT or the new MCAT?
Because it seems like, they are having difficulties judging the New MCAT Scores.
Replies would be greatly appreciated.
Just a quick question, for the people who have been accepted to NJMS through EDP, did you guys take the old MCAT or the new MCAT?
Because it seems like, they are having difficulties judging the New MCAT Scores.
Replies would be greatly appreciated.
Just got the call!!! Im in! So thankful 🙂
Hey guys
Just a quick question, for the people who have been accepted to NJMS through EDP, did you guys take the old MCAT or the new MCAT?
Because it seems like, they are having difficulties judging the New MCAT Scores.
Replies would be greatly appreciated.
I took the old MCAT.
I thought so. Do you know anybody who has been accepted to NJMS this cycle with the New MCAT Score?I took the old MCAT.
Thanks for the reply
Out of curiosity, is everyone with IIs IS?
All med schools can only start sending out RD acceptances on 10/15.On their website, it says regular decision acceptances are sent out starting October 15th. Is this true? Has anyone gotten in already through RD? Or is everyone so far solely ED?
Out of curiosity, is everyone with IIs IS?
I'm in-state, yes.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone else heard from NJMS? Seems like they've been silent for a while
I think they're in a weird divide between EDP and regular applicants
For regular?II yay...submitted early August
YepFor regular?
Did you guys ever get an application complete email, or just a confirmation of secondary submission??
No app complete email, just the secondary confirmation email. I don't think there's a app complete email, unless someone else got one?
I got a second interview invite... the first one went well tho?
First II of the cycle! Complete on Aug 6th. IS.

Mind posting stats?First II of the cycle! Complete on Aug 6th. IS.![]()
.
Last edited:
Lizzy M ~ 70 (higher gpa, new mcat)Mind posting stats?
congrats to everyone who was accepted and who received IIs!
did anyone receive an email stating that their application was complete? I submitted my secondary before my letters were sent in so I received an email saying they received my secondary. Do they send another email out when your application is actually complete?
did anyone receive an email stating that their application was complete? I submitted my secondary before my letters were sent in so I received an email saying they received my secondary. Do they send another email out when your application is actually complete?
II yesterday! IS, regular decision, complete in late July, ~3.6/521. Super excited because the scheduling worked out to where I was going to be home on a long weekend anyways.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didn't get a complete emailcongrats to everyone who was accepted and who received IIs!
did anyone receive an email stating that their application was complete? I submitted my secondary before my letters were sent in so I received an email saying they received my secondary. Do they send another email out when your application is actually complete?
I didn't get a complete email
gotcha, thanks for responding! just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something
II todayy!!!
II todayy!!!
Congrats! When were you complete?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K
- Replies
- 253
- Views
- 93K