2015-2016 Weill Cornell Medical College Application Thread

Started by Ismet
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Quite a few people have gotten off the waitlist at this point and probably going to move at least one more time. Let's hope they are nearing one of us.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks! @easybreezybeautiful

@drwoofs yeah I hope so too
I'm still trying to gather the money for my reapplication :/
 
Thanks! @easybreezybeautiful

@drwoofs yeah I hope so too
I'm still trying to gather the money for my reapplication :/

I feel ya I had work a ton of overtime almost every week to afford applying this past year. Can't imagine doing it again. Everything will work out for you. If not take a year off save up and improve your app.
 
Got off the waitlist this morning! And I just submitted my AMCAS primaries too.
For those of you still waiting, I've been told that some people actually got in right before classes in August, so there's still hope! I wish you all the best of luck!
 
Got off the waitlist this morning! And I just submitted my AMCAS primaries too.
For those of you still waiting, I've been told that some people actually got in right before classes in August, so there's still hope! I wish you all the best of luck!

Congrats and thanks for letting us know.

I've still been sending them updates and still no offer here. I guess I'm just not too great of an applicant. :/
 
@VIZ1 It's moving slowly, but if you got onto the wait list, I'm sure you were a fine candidate. Good luck with everything, and I hope you get in too!
 
Thanks. I guess I might be good, just not good enough then.
Anyway, I hope to join your class soon 🙂
Congrats again