2016-2017 George Washington University Application Thread

Started by WedgeDawg
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
for anyone who sent an update, approximately how long after did you receive an email confirmation saying that they've received it?
 
Do you think it would be a good idea to email admissions if we never received a confirmation? I submitted an update yesterday (copy and pasted text into the portal box) and haven't gotten any confirmation yet.

I emailed them. They said it was received and that their system is experiencing technical difficulties!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is it bad if I decide to pick GW solely to take a picture with my shirt this summer?

Or you could wait on that financial aid package. The shirt might be less appealing and feel a lot less soft afterwards.

I wish every school sent gear. :/


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got the axe Friday afternoon. LM 70/68

idk if it's relevant, but uploaded an update on Monday the same week


edit: pre-II rejection
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone who interviewed early December hear back yet? Been about 6 weeks for me post-interview and haven't heard anything yet...

As far as I can tell the last people to hear back are early November. Last year 12-13 weeks seemed to be the average post-interview wait time
 
Last edited: