-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2016-2017 New York Medical College Application Thread
Started by WedgeDawg
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Caspar score received today. Complete 7/19, still under review
Casper score received today (taken 7/26). Complete 7/20. Still under review.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Wait, how do you guys know they have received your CASPer scores?
It says casper scores received right under where it says secondary application complete with the dateWait, how do you guys know they have received your CASPer scores?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On Hold, Complete 07/17, Casper Received
Does anyone know what the chances are for people on Hold at this school. I saw that a few heave been placed on Hold earlier but wondering if that pretty much means that it's over. Does anyone know what it was like last year?
Does anyone know what the chances are for people on Hold at this school. I saw that a few heave been placed on Hold earlier but wondering if that pretty much means that it's over. Does anyone know what it was like last year?
I see that my CASPer has been received. But I do not see a status of a hold. What is the message for the hold?
It appears under the same place as the Casper score and it reads along the lines of "The committee has reviewed your file and it has been placed on Hold."I see that my CASPer has been received. But I do not see a status of a hold. What is the message for the hold?
50/50. You might get an interview after January. I was placed on hold and got an interview late in the cycle of last year.On Hold, Complete 07/17, Casper Received
Does anyone know what the chances are for people on Hold at this school. I saw that a few heave been placed on Hold earlier but wondering if that pretty much means that it's over. Does anyone know what it was like last year?
Quick question for you guys, I need to answer "Names and titles of individuals who are sending letters of evaluation "" .
if I am sending a committee letter packet (which includes a committee letter and the individual letters used to make the committee letter) what name and title do I put ?? The name/title of the individuals who wrote me the LOR or the committee members??
if I am sending a committee letter packet (which includes a committee letter and the individual letters used to make the committee letter) what name and title do I put ?? The name/title of the individuals who wrote me the LOR or the committee members??
Quick question for you guys, I need to answer "Names and titles of individuals who are sending letters of evaluation "" .
if I am sending a committee letter packet (which includes a committee letter and the individual letters used to make the committee letter) what name and title do I put ?? The name/title of the individuals who wrote me the LOR or the committee members??
Read the instructions. They explain it well
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Ok thanks, that's good to know.50/50. You might get an interview after January. I was placed on hold and got an interview late in the cycle of last year.
That's right.It appears under the same place as the Casper score and it reads along the lines of "The committee has reviewed your file and it has been placed on Hold."
how long after completing casper did you guys heard back regarding an interview?
i think my casper went well for the most part but I had to rush through the last section 🙁
i think my casper went well for the most part but I had to rush through the last section 🙁
Congrats! What date does your online portal show you as being completed?Just got an invitation to interview this morning (9/6)
AMCAS verified on 6/22. Secondary received and submitted on 7/8. CASPer test taken on 8/31.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My secondary application was completed by the Office of Admissions on 7/26Congrats! What date does your online portal show you as being completed?
II !!!!!!! [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
II !!!!!!! [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Congrats!! When were you complete??
Congrats!! When were you complete??
7/12 i think And CASPer 7/26
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Congrats! Would you mind posting your stats please?
Congrats! Would you mind posting your stats please?
Sure, LM 70-71, higher MCAT
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I probably shouldn't ask this, but did you get the II today - like around 9:00pm, today? Because now, there might be a possibility that I will be refreshing the portal after business hours..... 🙄First II today 9/6!! LM 67-68
Secondary Completed 7/26
CASPer 8/30
No, I got it at 2:49pm today. Didn't have a chance to post until now! 🙂I probably shouldn't ask this, but did you get the II today - like around 9:00pm, today? Because now, there might be a possibility that I will be refreshing the portal after business hours..... 🙄
Are you IS?No, I got it at 2:49pm today. Didn't have a chance to post until now! 🙂
Congrats nonetheless!No, I got it at 2:49pm today. Didn't have a chance to post until now! 🙂
I'm OOS, from the Northeast thoughAre you IS?
Just got the 'on hold' message, although it says I was placed on hold 8/11. I was complete 8/3. Hopefully I'll get some love later on down the road!
+1
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
put on hold meh
put on hold meh
Ah I'm so worried I'm next...when were you complete?
Portal now shows that my Casper scores have been received. I took it on 8/11.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Portal now shows that my Casper scores have been received. I took it on 8/11.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
+1
Still under review...
Under review since 7/26
Portal now shows that my Casper scores have been received. I took it on 8/11.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
+2
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Has anyone with an II heard back about the overnight hosting program? My II is this month and I want to know if I'll have to get a hotel room.
Casper scores received today, took it 8/11
II this morning
Earliest date is early november
Earliest date is early november
Team 64!Under review since 7/19. I took casper on 7/10 and the portal has shown they have my score for at least a few weeks now.
Lizzy M 64, non-trad FWIW
What was your complete dateII this morning
Earliest date is early november
II this morning
Earliest date is early november
The legend grows - congrats!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mid-July But submitted my CASPER late. Thought I bombed it. I remember I answered one question with "The"What was your complete date
Horrible exam
I think I did ok, but the exam was really dumb. It also screws over slow typersMid-July But submitted my CASPER late. Thought I bombed it. I remember I answered one question with "The"
Horrible exam
Congrats...I guess...haha. When were you complete here and when did your CASPer scores come in approximately?II this morning
Earliest date is early november
Please, what was your complete dateII as well this morning! 😍
Also did you find out via e-mail or portal update
