You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2016-2017 Wake Forest University Application Thread
Started by WedgeDawg
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Were II via email or phone call?
Were II via email or phone call?
Email, and then you call them to schedule.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OMG ACCEPTED !!! MY TOP CHOICE SCHOOL AHHHHH!!!
D
deleted751373
II today! So excited. This is my dream school!
Complete date?? IS/OOS? Congrats!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Congrats!!!! When did you interview?OMG ACCEPTED !!! MY TOP CHOICE SCHOOL AHHHHH!!!
OMG ACCEPTED !!! MY TOP CHOICE SCHOOL AHHHHH!!!
ACCEPTED AS WELL <3 <3 <3
.
Last edited:
II today as well!!! I wrote this on the NYMC page, but for those waiting or in doubt I'm an ORM with an MCAT between 507 and 509. My GPA is above their average. What I'm trying to say is that stats aren't everything, and that if you have other unique or amazing parts of your app they won't be ignored!!
Complete date??
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
see you there?? 😛 i'm so excited!!! when did you interview?...do i know u... haha!ACCEPTED AS WELL <3 <3 <3
thank you! mid novemberCongrats!!!! When did you interview?[/QUOTE
thought you looked familiar, saw you on the stony thread! hiiiiiiiACCEPTED AS WELL <3 <3 <3

Waitlisted. I had a feeling I would be because my 2nd interview didn't go so well 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
thought you looked familiar, saw you on the stony thread! hiiiiiii![]()
HELLO! I just realized that too hahaha I also interviewed mid-November (I'll PM you). I love this school so much!!!
I'm sorry to hear that 🙁 Why do you feel like it didn't go so well? At least it isn't a rejection! I'm sure there's lots of waitlist movement eventually!Waitlisted. I had a feeling I would be because my 2nd interview didn't go so well 🙁
Congrats!!! I JUST GOT ACCEPTED TOO! WOOTWOOT!!!ACCEPTED AS WELL <3 <3 <3
No.To anyone who has interviewed: Do you get to find out who your interviewers are ahead of time? Thanks!
mid november 😀 thank u!!!Congrats!!!! When did you interview?
The second interviewer grilled me on some questions I didn't know the answers to. But it's okay! I'll be writing a letter of interest shortly. 🙂I'm sorry to hear that 🙁 Why do you feel like it didn't go so well? At least it isn't a rejection! I'm sure there's lots of waitlist movement eventually!
Nahh fam... I'm still waiting for first look weekend 😉
Congrats to those that have been accepted!
I have been complete since mid August but haven't heard a peep-- I guess no news is good news. Anyone with me on that? haha
I really hope I get an II soon, this is my dream school!
I am a reapplicant and was complete mid-August. II Nov. 18-- so it was a long wait, fingers crossed your wait ends soon! Interviewed recently and LOVED the school. It's my top choice.
Hey there! Second look weekend was the first weekend in April last year, so probably somewhere around then! It's a great weekend of meeting people and learning more about the program. 🙂
To those of you who are still waiting in application limbo, don't give up hope. I interviewed and matriculated in the same calendar year. There's still time for that II to appear.
Best of luck to you all!
Thank y'all for your kind words! Means a lot!
I am a reapplicant and was complete mid-August. II Nov. 18-- so it was a long wait, fingers crossed your wait ends soon! Interviewed recently and LOVED the school. It's my top choice.
Hey there! Second look weekend was the first weekend in April last year, so probably somewhere around then! It's a great weekend of meeting people and learning more about the program. 🙂
Last edited:
Late to the game (complete 11/23)... Does WF send pre-ii rejections?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Late to the game (complete 11/23)... Does WF send pre-ii rejections?
Yes, they also send them pre-secondary.
Portal has changed to "You will receive notification about your application status" or something like that so I assume a rejection is impending. OOS, complete mid-late August, stats below. 🙁
S
spartawdw
Portal has changed to "You will receive notification about your application status" or something like that so I assume a rejection is impending. OOS, complete mid-late August, stats below. 🙁
Is that the portal where the secondary app was completed? Or is there a different one?
Portal has changed to "You will receive notification about your application status" or something like that so I assume a rejection is impending. OOS, complete mid-late August, stats below. 🙁
Same here...
What a bummer...was super excited about this school 🙁
Is that the portal where the secondary app was completed? Or is there a different one?
I didn't know there was a separate one either for the longest time haha, it's here: https://psappprd1.is.wfubmc.edu:802...OCESSING.B_APPL_PROGSTATUS_GBL&IsFolder=false
samePortal has changed to "You will receive notification about your application status" or something like that so I assume a rejection is impending. OOS, complete mid-late August, stats below. 🙁
S
spartawdw
I didn't know there was a separate one either for the longest time haha, it's here: https://psappprd1.is.wfubmc.edu:8022/psp/eppro/EMPLOYEE/B_NAV_CS/c/B_PROCESS_APPLICATIONS.B_APPL_PROGSTATUS.GBL?PORTALPARAM_PTCNAV=B_APPL_PROGSTATUS_GBL&EOPP.SCNode=HRMS&EOPP.SCPortal=EMPLOYEE&EOPP.SCName=HCAD_STUDENT_ADMISSIONS&EOPP.SCLabel=Processing%20Applications&EOPP.SCFName=HCAD_APPLICATION_PROCESSING&EOPP.SCSecondary=true&EOPP.SCPTfname=HCAD_APPLICATION_PROCESSING&FolderPath=PORTAL_ROOT_OBJECT.HCAD_STUDENT_ADMISSIONS.HCAD_APPLICATION_PROCESSING.B_APPL_PROGSTATUS_GBL&IsFolder=false
Wow I had no idea! My portal says that too :/
Mine says something along the lines of "this is what you entered and if you want to revise..."
Am I looking in the right place?
Something along the lines of "your app is complete and will be reviewed continuously through the cycle"
Mine says something along the lines of "this is what you entered and if you want to revise..."
Am I looking in the right place?
Separate portal, see the link I posted above.
S
spartawdw
I've been looking at last year's thread and that seems to be the case
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didn't know there was a separate one either for the longest time haha, it's here: https://psappprd1.is.wfubmc.edu:8022/psp/eppro/EMPLOYEE/B_NAV_CS/c/B_PROCESS_APPLICATIONS.B_APPL_PROGSTATUS.GBL?PORTALPARAM_PTCNAV=B_APPL_PROGSTATUS_GBL&EOPP.SCNode=HRMS&EOPP.SCPortal=EMPLOYEE&EOPP.SCName=HCAD_STUDENT_ADMISSIONS&EOPP.SCLabel=Processing%20Applications&EOPP.SCFName=HCAD_APPLICATION_PROCESSING&EOPP.SCSecondary=true&EOPP.SCPTfname=HCAD_APPLICATION_PROCESSING&FolderPath=PORTAL_ROOT_OBJECT.HCAD_STUDENT_ADMISSIONS.HCAD_APPLICATION_PROCESSING.B_APPL_PROGSTATUS_GBL&IsFolder=false
Wow I did not know this website existed. The complete email said that there would be no status updates until an II so I assumed there was no website with our status.
I've been looking at last year's thread and that seems to be the case
Darn 🙁 thanks for the info though
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Day after getting an II to my top choice, I now also have this portal status as well. Everything happens for a reason!
Day after getting an II to my top choice, I now also have this portal status as well. Everything happens for a reason!
Congratulations! I wish I could say the same, but I am really bummed as this school was truly my top choice. I should look on the bright side though...as I've been fortunate enough to hold an acceptance!
Separate portal, see the link I posted above.
Damn. I see it now 🙁 Ah well... got some good news yesterday. It all works out.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K