2016-2017 Weill Cornell Medical College Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got
A C C E P T E D
C
C
E
P
T
E
D

I'm excited to meet some of you lovely folks in August. <3
So exciting!! Congrats

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Got off the waitlist last Friday! Did not write a letter of intent for anyone who may be wondering!

Reactions: 1 user
Heyo, sorry to be THAT guy, but does anyone know if they drug test here during orientation? Asking for a friend :angelic:

Lol anytime any question about drug tests is brought up it's always "asking for a friend" I too am curious tho

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
My "friend" looked up the student handbook updated this year, and the section concerning drug screening only mentioned they may be required for clerkships or electives. In other words, we gucci :thumbup: (although I would advise ppl to stop at least a month before just in case ;))

Reactions: 1 user
Called the office this morning to inquire! They affirmed that the class is tentatively filled, but that they're expecting movement this month. It may be the last set of movements of the cycle also (they're not expecting any in July). Oh man. Wishing everyone the best of luck!

Reactions: 1 users
Hello successful Cornell applicants, I applied this cycle and had no luck so I am rewriting my secondary and wanted to know what type of stuff did you include in your "Why Cornell" essay? I am a NYC resident

Pinch me guys cus I got *the* call today... and my tear ducts are running dry :grumpy: oOoOOOooooOH man

Reactions: 2 users