2016-2017 Weill Cornell Medical College Application Thread

Started by WedgeDawg
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Heyo, sorry to be THAT guy, but does anyone know if they drug test here during orientation? Asking for a friend :angelic:
 
Lol anytime any question about drug tests is brought up it's always "asking for a friend" I too am curious tho


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
My "friend" looked up the student handbook updated this year, and the section concerning drug screening only mentioned they may be required for clerkships or electives. In other words, we gucci 👍 (although I would advise ppl to stop at least a month before just in case 😉)
 
Called the office this morning to inquire! They affirmed that the class is tentatively filled, but that they're expecting movement this month. It may be the last set of movements of the cycle also (they're not expecting any in July). Oh man. Wishing everyone the best of luck! [emoji110]
 
Hello successful Cornell applicants, I applied this cycle and had no luck so I am rewriting my secondary and wanted to know what type of stuff did you include in your "Why Cornell" essay? I am a NYC resident
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad