2017-2018 Florida Atlantic University (Schmidt)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I have come to the conclusion that sending us that email was a way to screw with us. Or, maybe they're trying to see if we can handle anxiety well. I hope they approve of my Netflix and popcorn binges....

*only slightly joking

Yea same I’m just worn out from hoping and praying lol time to face a pile of nachos and be a bum

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
OOS accepted off the wait list about a week ago. Anybody know areas/apartment complexes where most med students live? Or is it all spread over the boca/deerfield/delray area?

Reactions: 1 user
OOS accepted off the wait list about a week ago. Anybody know areas/apartment complexes where most med students live? Or is it all spread over the boca/deerfield/delray area?

Congrats bro. All spread out around . It depends on what vibe you're tryna get and how far you wanna drive

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard ANYTHING since that email? Radio silence on FAU (my 1st choice) and my other waitlist too

Reactions: 2 users
Withdrew myself from the waitlist today. Best of luck to anyone still waiting to hear!

Should we give up hope at this point?
I got off the WL last week ! went through the same as you are going through now. But, don't give up... period... Let the season end when it ends... I wish you the best and hope you get in somewhere. Best Wishes !

Reactions: 3 users
I got off the WL last week ! went through the same as you are going through now. But, don't give up... period... Let the season end when it ends... I wish you the best and hope you get in somewhere. Best Wishes !
Also, keep sending emails every week about your interest in joining the Class of 2022. At this point, you cannot annoy them anymore ... only show how much you want to get in. Might sound desperate, so what.. they can see it anyhow from the Match List... So don't worry about that...

Also, keep sending emails every week about your interest in joining the Class of 2022. At this point, you cannot annoy them anymore ... only show how much you want to get in. Might sound desperate, so what.. they can see it anyhow from the Match List... So don't worry about that...
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That’s amazing!

Who would I send a letter of intent for this medical school to? Is there an email that people normally send them to? Currently waitlisted

Last edited: