2017-2018 University of Cincinnati

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
55% for out of state and 45% for in state. The stats are on a piece of paper they gave us during our interview day.

thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone know if interview invites are still going out?
I emailed them and they said they are done interviewing in january and most of the interviews have gone out, but there are few that may still be sent.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a gut feeling that it’ll be Tuesday. No evidence to back it up.
I’m hoping sometime this week! December 13th interview peeps are about to reach the 4 week mark

Do we get acceptance calls or just emails?

I have a gut feeling that it’ll be Tuesday. No evidence to back it up.

Shouldn’t have Dec 13 interviewees heard by the end of the day since they said we would hear in at most 4 weeks?

Shouldn’t have Dec 13 interviewees heard by the end of the day since they said we would hear in at most 4 weeks?
I think they said by the second week of January, so sometime by Friday.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry guys.
My home state hasn't showed me much love either :(

Rejected once on 12/21 and again today. I get it, UC. No need to rub it in.

Reactions: 3 users
Rejected as well! Pre-II. Lol

Rejected today, pre-II, secondary submitted 7/12, complete email 7/18

Rejected today too PreII (513/3.87/IS/Complete early September)

Got my second rejection email of the cycle ha, guess they wanted to make sure I know :laugh:

Reactions: 1 users
Accepted!!! Just got the call 30 minutes ago!

Reactions: 6 users
Also just accepted! Received the call about a half hour ago

Reactions: 5 users
Congratulations guys!!!!!:)
I just got the call too!!

Reactions: 5 users
Those of you who received decisions today, did you get an email? Did they say when the portal will update? Still waiting to hear!

Got the acceptance call this morning!

Reactions: 3 users
Those of you who received decisions today, did you get an email? Did they say when the portal will update? Still waiting to hear!
I got a call only and I was told I'd get an email later today.

Congrats to everyone who was accepted today! Cincinnati is a fantastic school, I hope you all will seriously consider coming here!
Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Reactions: 1 users
True, and while I like our school and wouldn't mind going there, I was hoping to get into some more competitive schools too.
I was rejected IS this week too. Then Case the day after. Toledo, OSU, WSU, and NEOMED better show me some love as Im 16 Rs deep and 1 II

I was rejected IS this week too. Then Case the day after. Toledo, OSU, WSU, and NEOMED better show me some love as Im 16 Rs deep and 1 II

I feel you. Cinncy and NEOMED both rejected me post II, and I still haven't heard from Case, OSU, Toledo, and Wright either. I'm starting to get nervous with the time winding down and only 3 IIs.

I feel you. Cinncy and NEOMED both rejected me post II, and I still haven't heard from Case, OSU, Toledo, and Wright either. I'm starting to get nervous with the time winding down and only 3 IIs.
My II was at Neomed. Idk if I’ll be at an advantage for being from NOrtheast Ohio which they seemed to LOVE in my interview. But th fact that they have 23 seats for IS students sucks. Their low mcat avg is deceiving so people think it’s easy to get into until they realize they get like 3000 apps, 270 interviews, and just 35 spots. That’s like if OSU got 20,000 apps and did 1800 interviews for its 200 spots. It’s crazy. And I hear from neomed in about a week so.....

I also know that Toledo and osu run late. Osu said they have only sent out about 1/2 of their IIs

Hey everyone, I figured I would post my timeline if anyone is interested or still waiting for a decision. I was accepted a few weeks ago!

LM 70 | IS
App complete: Late August
Update sent (PDF via email): November
Interviewed: 12/6/17
Accepted: 12/20/17

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users