2017-2018 University of Massachusetts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hello All,

I think I accidentally deleted myself off the facebook class of 2022 group and now I can't seem to find it anymore. Can someone share the link so I can gain access again and know what's happening with MOE day and such! Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone gotten in off the waitlist yet?

No because they're going to first consider those of us who have been sitting in anticipation with no answer since our interviews. Sorry for sounding bitter but truth be told...I am quite bitter after 7 months of silence.

Reactions: 9 users
No because they're going to first consider those of us who have been sitting in anticipation with no answer since our interviews. Sorry for sounding bitter but truth be told...I am quite bitter after 7 months of silence.
I feel you. Been under consideration since my interview in October.

Reactions: 1 users
I feel you. Been under consideration since my interview in October.

These days my heart skips a beat every time
I even get an email. Oh the agony of the long wait...

I will say, I’m glad I have some company in this lol

Reactions: 1 user
Just withdrew my purch acceptance! Wish you all the best of luck

Just withdrew my purch acceptance! Wish you all the best of luck

Thanks for letting us know. Best of luck wherever you go!

Anyone have any rejections or other news?

Oh no, is this the start of the rejection wave? Anyone waitlisted recently? Starting to think that at this point the waitlist is probably set and those of us post-II silence are done for
I feel like if this was the wave more people would have posted that they also got rejected by now. Sit tight, there's always hope!

Members don't see this ad :)
AAAAAAnd got the axe finally. Interviewed all the way back in November so it had been a very long waiting game:/ Good luck to everyone else still in the running!

AAAAAAnd got the axe finally. Interviewed all the way back in November so it had been a very long waiting game:/ Good luck to everyone else still in the running!

Ugh, I'm so sorry to hear this. :( I hope you've had luck elsewhere!!! Did you get an e-mail recently? Or this morning?

I haven't received any decision from UMASS, but surely I'll hear something before this Friday? Or rather, will they put it off until next Monday?

I haven't received any decision from UMASS, but surely I'll hear something before this Friday? Or rather, will they put it off until next Monday?

Damn you’re clearly stressed

Don’t worry, we’ll hear this week (hopefully). I almost feel like it’s going to be rejections but can’t lose hope

Rejected. OOS. PURCH.

Best of luck to you all

Rejected. So upset. Got the email close to 3pm central time. OOS regular track. I wish you all the best of luck in everything you do

Rejected.... IS. I got a free slice of pizza today tho, so life is still good! :)

Reactions: 3 users
Also rejected, OOS for PURCH after a January interview. A little annoyed they took so long...but it is what it is. Life goes on!

Rejected earlier this afternoon, OOS, LM~68, non traditional. I interviewed all the way back in October. Fortunately I have another acceptance at a slightly cheaper school where I also wouldn’t need a car.

Rejected just now. IS interviewed 2/26. Expected it but it still stings. Here’s to another cycle.

Rejected yesterday at 4pm. Interviewed back in early November. I really loved this school. All well. OOS

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

After 7 months of anticipation, finally rejected 5 minutes ago via email.

Rejected as well. OOS. They had the best food out of all my interviews. And one of the most attractive ppl too. Ugh.

Sent from my SM-N950U using SDN mobile

To those of us still waiting, Brenda said all decisions will be released by the end of the month, but it's clearly not looking good for us.

To those of us still waiting, Brenda said all decisions will be released by the end of the month, but it's clearly not looking good for us.

I'm assuming you would have said so, but did she mention anything about there still being room on the waitlist? Seems like there was no acceptances or waitlists during the last year 4/25 wave of rejections.

Don't want to give up hope but preparing myself for the email.

I'm assuming you would have said so, but did she mention anything about there still being room on the waitlist? Seems like there was no acceptances or waitlists during the last year 4/25 wave of rejections.

Don't want to give up hope but preparing myself for the email.
No Idea, just got rejected anyways, DEUCES!

Has anyone received any information from Financial Aid yet? I know the Office of Admissions said that we'd hear back the week of Second Look, but I haven't heard anything. I wanted to know if anyone else is in the same boat before reaching out to the Financial Aid Office. Thanks!!

Has anyone received any information from Financial Aid yet? I know the Office of Admissions said that we'd hear back the week of Second Look, but I haven't heard anything. I wanted to know if anyone else is in the same boat before reaching out to the Financial Aid Office. Thanks!!
haven't heard anything either!

If admissions continues on the same schedule as last year, waitlist acceptances could start tomorrow eek! Good luck to everyone :xf:

If admissions continues on the same schedule as last year, waitlist acceptances could start tomorrow eek! Good luck to everyone :xf:
What makes you say that? I thought the waitlist wouldn't start moving until after traffic day (April 30)

What makes you say that? I thought the waitlist wouldn't start moving until after traffic day (April 30)

Don't want to jinx myself, but if admissions continued on the same schedule of last year I would have been rejected yesterday. Wondering what surviving yesterdays onslaught means, would reaaaally love a spot on that waitlist (though according to past years no one on SDN has reported a waitlist this late in the month)

: /

Last year they rejected people on April 25th and then accepted off the waitlist Friday the 28th and Monday the 1st!

Don't want to jinx myself, but if admissions continued on the same schedule of last year I would have been rejected yesterday. Wondering what surviving yesterdays onslaught means, would reaaaally love a spot on that waitlist (though according to past years no one on SDN has reported a waitlist this late in the month)

: /
+1 also a survivor thus far

Lurker here who is going to withdraw. Is there a way to do that over the portal or do we have to email admissions? Does someone know the email we should send it to?

Thanks! I am OOS and regular. Good luck to those on the WL and I hope someone gets my spot.

Got the big W for regular and PURCH...I’m in shock! OOS, LM 67, interviewed in the fall..I thought the interview went very well for what it’s worth. But basically y’all there’s still hope to be waitlisted and stay in the game!