2018-2019 Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences (Kansas City)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just scheduled my interview for 10/18! Super excited, I finished my secondary middle of August for anyone who is wondering :)
See you then!!

Sent from my SM-N900P using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
For those who interviewed Sep 8th, we hear back this week right?
Unfortunately they said 6 weeks so pessimistically I am gonna say next Wednesday-Thursday. BTW were you in the morning session of the interview? I interviewed the same day!

Members don't see this ad :)
Unfortunately they said 6 weeks so pessimistically I am gonna say next Wednesday-Thursday. BTW were you in the morning session of the interview? I interviewed the same day!

I was not

have an interview at kcucom next week and I live 3 hours away. I could technically come down that morning, but I kinda want to come the night before. Would a current student be willing to put me up for a night? I'll pay you in food and wine!

Sent from my SM-N900P using SDN mobile
I assume you mean KC?

Yeah, this new format was not what I expected. It was not my friend. I am pretty sure it kicked my butt, at least part of it. I felt like a dear in headlights for some of it.
What was the interview format, how is it different this year?

ACCEEEPPPTEDDD (Kansas City campus)

Last edited:
Reactions: 17 users
Wait listed :/ Congrats to those who got accepted!

Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Quick question. I remember in the II email that the campus in which you interview at has no effect on your preferences of either campus? So when you guys say accepted at a X campus are you guys indicating the campus you guys interviewed at?

No KC is the campus I got into. I interviewed at Joplin

Accepted at Joplin campus! Inteviewed 9/8 in Joplin and it was my preferance versus KC. Congrats to you other guys getting in and I'm excited to get to start work with y'all in 8 months!

Reactions: 9 users
Accepted!! Interviewed 9/8. Definitely going here.

Reactions: 6 users
Accepted at Joplin campus! Inteviewed 9/8 in Joplin and it was my preferance versus KC. Congrats to you other guys getting in and I'm excited to get to start work with y'all in 8 months!
Can't wait to see the new crop of first year's

Waitlisted. Does anyone know how many people come off of the list throughout the year?

Reactions: 1 users
Just got an II!! Scheduled for November 1 in KC
Canadian, 514, 3.5 cGPA

Reactions: 4 users
Congrats to everyone getting accepted! I look forward to meeting all of you coming to Joplin!

Does anyone have any idea how they pick which campus you get accepted into?

can you change your preference. interviewing at Kansas City but would prefer joplin

Canadian applicant, accepted, Kansas campus!

Reactions: 10 users
Anyone else not receive an interview email, but have one via the application status on their website? Im confused, but II on October 18!!!

Anyone else not receive an interview email, but have one via the application status on their website? Im confused, but II on October 18!!!

haha now you have me checking my portal every minutes

Be sure to check your spam folder for anything from the school! For some reason a lot of their admissions emails seem to go there.

can any current (or very informed applicants) help shed some light on the major differences between the campuses? like major focuses/research opportunities? I can't find much through their site